Democrats elected a Pedo Rapist to the Virginia Senate

Sorry bout that,

1. Is she a lesbian transsexual, identifying as a man, was a man but now changed into a women, who eats baby parts with eggs for breakfast, and is married to her/his daughter?
  2. I wouldn't doubt it if so.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He wasn't
The man wasn't convicted of rape.
That's why you had to link to a message board thread (Discussionist) instead of a news source.
You are probably the author of the Discussionist thread.

He wasn't
That's why you had to link to a message board thread (Discussionist) instead of a news source.

Trump hasn’t been convicted either but that doesn’t stop your side from saying he grabbed pussies without consent.

He wasn't
well of course left wingers try to defend their pedo rapist

What outrage! It's a little late for the OP to wring his hands over a "pedo rapist."

So many Alabamans voted for a pedo who trolled malls for teenagers he could pick up. The orange whore in the Oval Office would have sex with anyone still breathing. Rick Perry is associated with a "Christian" group. once led by Bill Gothard, that grooms girls for early sex. So is the Duggar guy. The "Duck Dynasty" guy, so religious, has publicly advocated adults going after 15-16-year-olds. It has been the republicans who have opposed legislation to end child marriage.

The one thing that is glaringly absent from all of these discussions relating to pedophilia is any bright-line rule about the ages of the teens involved. At what age is a teen capable of informed consent to sex with an adult, regardless of whether the relationship is man with girl, woman with boy, man with boy, woman with girl?

BTW: As a Virginia voter, I am certainly very pleased with the outcome of Tuesday's election. The republicans have done nothing to advance this state. The last gubernatorial candidate was just an ideological boob all bogged down with anti-LGBT and anti-abortion crap, but no real ideas.

Well, this doesn't surprise me one bit. And I'm sure the Dim Dems are proud of this schmuck.
What about that slithering snake occupying the oval office? What kind of animal - I mean pedophile is he? I guess you Republicans are proud of him. Come again?
You ARE a brainwashed idiot. Get some help for that TDS. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back