Democrats: Erasing us and destroying America.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Oh, I need links and stuff, right. Never mind democrats have impeached Trump TWICE over manufactured garbage THEY made up, indicted him over even more manufactured TRASH THEY made up. Not a lick of proof. No proof, nope. Just sheer allegations. But ya'all have the nerve to ask ME for proof and ironclad links to Biden corruption Ukraine or China? Really? Get off your high horse.

• Banned
I am guilty of the high sin of not providing links. Democrats impeached president Trump without any facts to support it. Twice they did this. I got banned twice on USMB by mods for that. Democrat leaders do this and, and that's another question.

Oh, I need links and stuff, right. Never mind democrats have impeached Trump TWICE over manufactured garbage THEY made up, indicted him over even more manufactured TRASH THEY made up. Not a lick of proof. No proof, nope. Just sheer allegations. But ya'all have the nerve to ask ME for proof and ironclad links to Biden corruption Ukraine or China? Really? Get off your high horse.
You are running your ignorant con mouth. How is that erasing you?

• Banned
I left the democrats years ago, I still gave them credit for something up till 1993. Not anymore, the Democratic party has lost any claim to that name. They are Autocrats, they want to destroy political ideological diversity. They profit from our ruin. Democrats have stopped being a legitimate political party. They are moot.

You can't erase history. It's a done deal. Remember, they tried to tell us that Columbus discovered America? That didn't work out so well for them.

M/L you have to accept the inevitable as there are only two "teams" @ play here. Those that desire one world without borders human g'ment, & those that favor one world without borders Maker g'ment. I'm riding shotgun with the Maker g'ment as I ALWAYS go with the guy with the heaviest punch. We already know about the line in the sand & @ current humanity is picking the side of the line that THEY CHOOSE to stand behind. It looks to me like the time has arrived for the separating of the wheat from the chaff which again appears to me to be in full swing @ current. Make SURE you are standing behind the wheat side of the line NOT behind the chaff side of the line.

I'm not trying to come across as a dooms day type but I do realize that once a ship rolls far enough to port or starboard, 45 degrees either way to be exact, then that ship can no longer be righted. Our USS America has long ago passed that 45 degree list to port, dead in the water & heavily burning. It's always been in mankind's nature to destroy ourselves I mean rebellion & war for the sake of war is humanities last name. Again just make sure you are firmly planted behind the wheat side of the line!

Great posts on your part for sure!

Forum List

Back