Democrats Fast-Track Bill To Override Hobby Lobby Decision

You dumb shits have made yourselves hostage, once again. This time you made yourselves hostage to your employers.

Idiots.

When will you learn to stop turning your idiot lives over to the government?

When?

Last edited:
A nice sentiment, but unfortunately, the bill will die regardless once the House's Wrongpublican majority gets their grubby fundamentalist paws on it.

Bullshit, prove it.

Are you so completely unaware of the employer mandate? Really? Have you been living in a cave?

I was not referring to the employer mandate portion of your post, but rather the "[the employer mandate] is an intrusion into our lives" claim. I would like you to prove this statement to be correct, or at least pretend to have something to back it up.

Wow. You really do have seven pounds of brain damage.

Please explain how the government forcing one party to buy insurance for another party is NOT an intrusion into our lives.

Hooooooooly FUCK! I can't believe you don't see that.

This is positively Orwellian.

The government forces you to buy insurance. That is an intrusion into your private life.

The government forces your employer to buy you insurance. That is an intrusion into private life.

The government decides which companies get to sell you insurance on the exchange.

The government decides how much profit those companies are allowed to make.

And yet the dumbasses with seven pounds of brain damage are, "Intrusion? What intrusion?"

"Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Acceding to this constant demand is how we have now arrived to the point where there are dipshits who actually believe it is okay to force someone else to give them something, and if that someone else resists, they are intruding into the lives of the dipshits.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.
If health insurance is provided as a benefit, the whole of health should be covered. to exclude portions due to some ham handed religious 'mandate' is, in essence forcing someone else's 'religion' upon others. And where in the Bible does it mention contraception? That topic is brought up in tent revivals, not scripture.

A nice sentiment, but unfortunately, the bill will die regardless once the House's Wrongpublican majority gets their grubby fundamentalist paws on it.

The government is forcing one party to buy insurance for another party.

THAT IS AN INTRUSION INTO OUR LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!

Bullshit, prove it.

It's called the ACA, dick head, or have you been living in a cave the last five years?

DIPSHIT: Make my boss buy me a lollipop.

COURT: No.

DIPSHIT: My boss is intruding into my life by not buying me a lollipop! WAAAAAHHH!

DIPSHIT: Make my boss buy me insurance.

GOV: Here you go.

DIPSHIT: Don't allow insurance companies to make "excess profits".

DIPSHIT: Make everyone buy insurance so you can subsidize my insurance.

DIPSHIT: Intrusion? What intrusion?

G5000: Here's an idea. You get a paycheck, you buy your own insurance and lollipops. Whatever flavor you like.

DIPSHIT: THAT'S CRAZY TALK!

Last edited:
"The U.S. Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision opened the door to unprecedented corporate intrusion into our private lives."

I have to say, in the category of Irony, that is truly one of the most mentally deranged things I have ever heard.

Not kidding.

It makes perfect sense to a Statist.

Acceding to this constant demand is how we have now arrived to the point where there are dipshits who actually believe it is okay to force someone else to give them something, and if that someone else resists, they are intruding into the lives of the dipshits.

If health insurance is provided as a benefit, the whole of health should be covered. to exclude portions due to some ham handed religious 'mandate' is, in essence forcing someone else's 'religion' upon others. And where in the Bible does it mention contraception? That topic is brought up in tent revivals, not scripture.

If you don't like the benefits your employer is offering don't work for them. You have no Constitutional right to fringe benefits. End of story.

10464004_10204395777876068_355565108284608425_n.jpg

Wrong as usual, if the company pays for health insurance then they get to decide what it consists of unless of course you think the Government is a better judge of what is and is not my and my companies protected rights.

If health insurance is provided as a benefit, the whole of health should be covered.

There is no "if" any more, skippy. Thus, the problem. Employers are being FORCED to buy insurance for their employees, thus making everyone hostage to their employer's plan.

This is the exact opposite direction we need to go. It is well known that employer-sponsored health insurance drives the cost of insurance up.

Employer-sponsored insurance is a perq, not a right.

to exclude portions due to some ham handed religious 'mandate' is, in essence forcing someone else's 'religion' upon others. And where in the Bible does it mention contraception? That topic is brought up in tent revivals, not scripture.

You have that completely backwards. Forcing someone to pay for something which violates their beliefs is forcing your religion, or lack of it, onto them.

I hope the commiecrats pass it very quickly so it can sit in Bohners inbox like all the House bills are sitting in reids. But I predict it will never make it out of the Senate.

Senate Democrats are expediting legislation that would override the Supreme Court's decision in the Hobby Lobby case and compel for-profit employers to cover the full range of contraception for their employees, as required by the Affordable Care Act.

The bill, which is co-authored by Sens. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) and Mark Udall (D-Colo.), would ban for-profit companies from refusing to cover any federally guaranteed health benefits for religious reasons, including all 20 forms of contraception detailed in the Affordable Care Act. It would preserve the contraception mandate's current exemption for churches and accommodation for non-profit religious organizations, such as certain hospitals and schools.

A Senate aide told HuffPost that the bill will be introduced as soon as Tuesday night and go directly to the Senate floor as early as next week, without being considered in committee.

"The U.S. Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision opened the door to unprecedented corporate intrusion into our private lives. Coloradans understand that women should never have to ask their bosses for a permission slip to access common forms of birth control or other critical health services," Udall said in a statement. "My common-sense proposal will keep women's private health decisions out of corporate board rooms, because your boss shouldn't be able to dictate what is best for you and your family."

MORE: Democrats Fast-Track Bill To Override Hobby Lobby Decision

Sounds good. Get it done.

While a better move than Obama issuing an EO, as he claimed he would do, it is still an incredibly stupid move by the dems.

Of course it's just more grandstanding, in reality they will do absolutely nothing. This is just to get the stupid people, like you Shitting Bull, excited.

Forum List

Back