Democrats for Trump and Republicans for Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This was the discussion on C-SPAN this morning. Personally, I’m a Democrat for Trump because I believe that today’s Democrats have got away from the message of John F Kennedy and FDR. Standing up for the working class, being a patriot and standing for racial unity which JFK certainly did and yes, FDR did as well contrary to what the naysayers might say.. Our strongest middle class was during the time of these presidencies and it is an undeniable documented fact that the middle-class and nuclear family were stronger for blacks and whites during this time in American history. People might criticize segregation but all around the world in the 1950s racism and segregation was an issue …..so it’s not right to just pick on America for that.

As for this gentleman Ray LaHood, who is a Republican for Harris. He says he is doing that because he believes that Trump gets away from being a Reagan Republican. My question to that man and any Republican for Harris… do you actually believe that Ronald Reagan would support the idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today.

I believe that it makes much more sense to be a Democrat for Trump than it does for the idea of being a Republican for Harris.

I just cannot get my head around the concept of a Republican supporting...really, ANY Democrat in these times. The entire Democrat party has gone off the rails, starting with their disastrous importation of tens of millions of likely Democrat voters, as soon as they can create the dreaded (by 90% of Americans) "path to citizenship."

The divide is just too great. Despite people's protestations, I just don't believe that such people exist.

To illustrate, when I was growing up in Pittsburgh (and continuing to this very day), the Democrat party controlled everything. If you didn't register as a Democrat then you were throwing your vote away because the Democrat primary determined who the ultimate winner would be. In that environment, my sainted father, who was politically to the right of Attila the Hun, was a registered Democrat - but in the general elections he voted a straight R ticket.

Maybe there are jurisdictions around the country where the counter-reality is true; you have to register as a Republican to have any say. I don't know of any, but I suppose it could be so.

Those are the only circumstances I can even imagine where a registered Republican could vote for any Democrat for national office. It would literally be a RINO. A Democrat who is registered as a Republican.

As for revulsion with the personality of Donald Trump, again that is a non-starter. Republicans think logically, not emotionally. Trump was the best "Republican" present in recent memory, and that includes Ronald Reagan. On the border, on NATO, on the Deep State...all of it. Trump was the best Republican in at least one lifetime.

No Republican will vote for Harris. It does not compute.

I'm a conservative, Independent (Constitutionalist/Nationalist). Though I'm not Trump's number one fan, I see no option other than to support him and vote for him in the coming election. My income two years ago was pretty good and I was putting a lot of money into savings. Today, I'm working check to check with a tiny bit left over. Do I really believe that Trump can turn back the clock all by himself? Not really but if Harris slithers into office ... we can rest assured that she'll use a sledge to hammer the final nail in America's coffin. She is a literal Marxist who despises our Constitutional Republic. In fact ... she wants to follow the vision of Marx "unburdened" by America's history and her Constitution.

This was the discussion on C-SPAN this morning. Personally, I’m a Democrat for Trump because I believe that today’s Democrats have got away from the message of John F Kennedy and FDR. Standing up for the working class, being a patriot and standing for racial unity which JFK certainly did and yes, FDR did as well contrary to what the naysayers might say.. Our strongest middle class was during the time of these presidencies and it is an undeniable documented fact that the middle-class and nuclear family were stronger for blacks and whites during this time in American history. People might criticize segregation but all around the world in the 1950s racism and segregation was an issue …..so it’s not right to just pick on America for that.

As for this gentleman Ray LaHood, who is a Republican for Harris. He says he is doing that because he believes that Trump gets away from being a Reagan Republican. My question to that man and any Republican for Harris… do you actually believe that Ronald Reagan would support the idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today.

I believe that it makes much more sense to be a Democrat for Trump than it does for the idea of being a Republican for Harris.
LaHood is the kind of squishy neocon RINO faggot, that made Trump look like a reasonable option...Fuck that geek.

Here’s a question not only posed to Republicans for Harris, but Harris supporters in general.

Do you believe that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today

Ray LaHood was asked this question by one of the callers into the C-SPAN. LaHood completely ignored it and went on to talk about a different point. That is what a dishonest person does. That’s what a troll does.

A Sincere person addresses the question. The insincere person will respond by not talking about the issue, by claiming that it doesn’t exist and so on and so forth. Really hope that Harris supporters are going to address this question. I’m not here to person attack anybody even if they believe that white people are privileged or that there are more than two genders. Please address the question.

I'm a conservative, Independent (Constitutionalist/Nationalist). Though I'm not Trump's number one fan, I see no option other than to support him and vote for him in the coming election. My income two years ago was pretty good and I was putting a lot of money into savings. Today, I'm working check to check with a tiny bit left over. Do I really believe that Trump can turn back the clock all by himself? Not really but if Harris slithers into office ... we can rest assured that she'll use a sledge to hammer the final nail in America's coffin. She is a literal Marxist who despises our Constitutional Republic. In fact ... she wants to follow the vision of Marx "unburdened" by America's history and her Constitution.
Her ideas on sex and gender are the number one reason why I refuse to vote for her. Cancel culture and wokeism is a terrible thing for the country.

What is even worse imo Are the insincere Harris supporters Who act like cancel culture doesn’t exist. Or the ones who ignore the Democrat racist ideals that white people are privileged and start banging on about “Trump this Trump that.”

I respect Democrats more if they sincerely explain their position on the idea that there is more than one gender, men competing in women’s sports, children getting a sex change operation, tampons for boys. Even if I disagree with them at least these people have the integrity to address an issue head-on.

As for this gentleman Ray LaHood, who is a Republican for Harris. He says he is doing that because he believes that Trump gets away from being a Reagan Republican.

I can far more easily see a democrat abandoning the DNC for the GOP than a republican voting for Harris. I mean, I grew up democrat and the party of today stands for NOTHING that it did back in the 1970s. What I find harder to gather, is how any "republican" who thinks Trump is a little akilter of Reagan's 1980s ideals ( it was a very different world 40 years ago!), thinks that somehow voting for Harris, an avowed communist, is much closer!

I was just commenting about this. I attended our family reunion last weekend. Two of my black family members are NOT voting for Harris. They changed their minds after I showed them how Biden was being sexually inappropriate with a young child. They are also sick of higher and higher prices.

Trump all the way. My aunt is tired of paying a 50% increase in distilled water, among other things. The good thing is that these two family members live in Wisconsin. Hope it makes a difference. Fingers crossed. 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back