Democrats for Trump and Republicans for Harris

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This was the discussion on C-SPAN this morning. Personally, I’m a Democrat for Trump because I believe that today’s Democrats have got away from the message of John F Kennedy and FDR. Standing up for the working class, being a patriot and standing for racial unity which JFK certainly did and yes, FDR did as well contrary to what the naysayers might say.. Our strongest middle class was during the time of these presidencies and it is an undeniable documented fact that the middle-class and nuclear family were stronger for blacks and whites during this time in American history. People might criticize segregation but all around the world in the 1950s racism and segregation was an issue …..so it’s not right to just pick on America for that.

As for this gentleman Ray LaHood, who is a Republican for Harris. He says he is doing that because he believes that Trump gets away from being a Reagan Republican. My question to that man and any Republican for Harris… do you actually believe that Ronald Reagan would support the idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today.

I believe that it makes much more sense to be a Democrat for Trump than it does for the idea of being a Republican for Harris.

Here’s a question not only posed to Republicans for Harris, but Harris supporters in general.

Do you believe that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today

Ray LaHood was asked this question by one of the callers into the C-SPAN. LaHood completely ignored it and went on to talk about a different point. That is what a dishonest person does. That’s what a troll does.

A Sincere person addresses the question. The insincere person will respond by not talking about the issue, by claiming that it doesn’t exist and so on and so forth. Really hope that Harris supporters are going to address this question. I’m not here to person attack anybody even if they believe that white people are privileged or that there are more than two genders. Please address the question.

The "Republicans for Harris" stand for one thing...

DO NOT Re-OPEN the 911 Investigation

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

usama bin ladin cia tim osman #775281 - uludağ sözlük galeri

This was the discussion on C-SPAN this morning. Personally, I’m a Democrat for Trump because I believe that today’s Democrats have got away from the message of John F Kennedy and FDR. Standing up for the working class, being a patriot and standing for racial unity which JFK certainly did and yes, FDR did as well contrary to what the naysayers might say.. Our strongest middle class was during the time of these presidencies and it is an undeniable documented fact that the middle-class and nuclear family were stronger for blacks and whites during this time in American history. People might criticize segregation but all around the world in the 1950s racism and segregation was an issue …..so it’s not right to just pick on America for that.

As for this gentleman Ray LaHood, who is a Republican for Harris. He says he is doing that because he believes that Trump gets away from being a Reagan Republican. My question to that man and any Republican for Harris… do you actually believe that Ronald Reagan would support the idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, that a man can compete in women’s sports, that white people are privileged? which are all major planks of the Democrat party today.

I believe that it makes much more sense to be a Democrat for Trump than it does for the idea of being a Republican for Harris.
JFK was so for racial unity, that he had his brother Robert, wire tap Martin Luther King.

Why JFK had to wiretap Martin Luther King
When Attorney General Robert Kennedy authorized the wiretapping, Mr. Garrow argues that he set in motion “one of the most ignominious acts in modern American history,” referring to the tapes and letter sent to King. Left and right agree this was a wicked act that never should have occurred.

And dont forget that FDR, interned US citizens of Japanese heritage, which was against the constitution, so are you sure you are like the FDR/JFK Democrats who were racist fucks?

JFK was so for racial unity, that he had his brother Robert, wire tap Martin Luther King.

Why JFK had to wiretap Martin Luther King

And dont forget that FDR, interned US citizens of Japanese heritage, which was against the constitution, so are you sure you are like the FDR/JFK Democrats who were racist fucks?
I admire Americans in general of the past. Including Republicans like Dwight Eisenhower.

Compare 1940s America to any other country in the world, we are probably the most liberal and free.

In the 1960s, there was concern about radical communists infiltrating the civil rights movement.

During the World War II era, the USA was probably the most liberal in the world. The Germans were exterminating Jews. The Japanese were marching people to their death. And the USA had an ally in Asian China. So we were not against Asians.

Italians , Germans Japanese some of them were interned in the USA , and that was a normality for the time.

I know that we had millions more middle-class jobs during the era of the 40s 50s and 60s compared to today. We did not have radical ideas on gender or race back in those days. The middle class was stronger and the nuclear family was stronger.

We can’t apply 2024 morals to the past.

Trump is a convicted felon on this edition of the thread too.

He’ll also be a convicted felon on the next one you trot out as well.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for a convicted felon.

Forum List

Back