Democrats' green ideations are impractical and expensive...

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Did I mention: unrealistic?

I didn't know fossil fuels constitute 7% of the GDP

The Left are just so out of touch with reality... hope no one here is planning on voting for... more of same :banghead:

The really stupid part is that if the US and EU vanished today, that would not have ANY effect on climate change.
China and India are the only countries that have ANY effect on climate change,
China is building a new coal powerplant every week.

Did I mention: unrealistic?

I didn't know fossil fuels constitute 7% of the GDP

The Left are just so out of touch with reality... hope no one here is planning on voting for... more of same :banghead:

Green is a fools errand. On the other hand, greener, is a fine idea. But that takes decades of planning and infrastructure implementation in order to achieve. You can't just pull the rug out.

Nuclear energy should be our next stop. Build nuclear energy plants near the largest cities first, then transition workers and train so they can not lose their jobs and move to the nuclear facility. In the mean time you improve electric infrastructure in the area for more stability and efficiency.

That will take a lot of money and decades to do but in the end it improves everything.

Then you continue other forms of energy research like hydrogen fuel. And you use things like solar in moderation to help supplement the nuclear facilities.

But until the day when we can learn to manipulate gravity there will be no such thing as green energy, not on a massive scale. Even then there will be consequences because you can not create energy without it costing something. Energy as we know it does not exist in nature, to get power or electricity it has to be made by man.

Yep, once again Democrats go after students. This is why they historically have admired communists and marxists.. their tactics are so damn effective. For decades now they have already been training students through school curriculum, at an early age to react to anything called GREEN as something that is good and oil, something evil. Democrats can never take the
chance of people making up their own minds and coming to conclusions. They need to be
"educated" so that they will vote the right way in the future, and also just roll over when they
will be faced with tightened life regulations.

Forum List

Back