Democrats hate Carson because he is black

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.
And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.
History makes this thread easy and democrats more defensive. We must all remember that the very things democrats accused conservatives of are things that party did. So they bare extra sensitive to this sort of thing

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
What I can't figure out is how they don't see this. My guess (at least right now) is that they truly don't realize how often they have played the race card, and think that this thread is an overreaction of some kind.

Maybe they just do it so often and so naturally that they don't realize they're doing it.

All this defensiveness and denial is pretty funny, though.

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.
And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.
History makes this thread easy and democrats more defensive. We must all remember that the very things democrats accused conservatives of are things that party did. So they bare extra sensitive to this sort of thing

What I can't figure out is how they don't see this. My guess (at least right now) is that they truly don't realize how often they have played the race card, and think that this thread is an overreaction of some kind.

Maybe they just do it so often and so naturally that they don't realize they're doing it.

All this defensiveness and denial is pretty funny, though.
Some actually are racist. Yet some just don't understand how they themselves can be accused of it.... I mean they go out of their way to act like they are helping the poor less fortunate black person like good elitists. They don't understand how easy it is to turn the accusations back to them but deep down I think they know the policies they support are in fact racist.
Race politics is disgusting at its core. Yet the young have been condition to think thus way .

That's my opinion

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.
They're not criticizing him because he's black. Conservatives are the ones that are saying "we criticized Obama, and if you criticize Carson, you're as racist as we are"
What they're really saying is, "You idiots screamed for years that anyone who opposed Obama was a racist. Now you're opposing a black politician. Pick up the shoe and put it on, because it's an exact fit."

YOU idiots screamed that any reference to Obama's color by his defenders was playing the race card.

NOW you love the race card.

What happened to you?
We're enjoying watching you guys squirm.

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

"Me? A racist? No way! Prove it! I'm not a racist!"

The irony here is just off the freaking charts. I really thought they'd get it.
The humor is that there has been no racism or evidence of racism in this thread. You guys have failed big time and you are pathetic.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Lol wrong. The libs are scared to death that the republicans will elect a black man putting all their lies about republicans being racist to bed

I don't want to elect anyone who thinks the world is only 6000 years old, regardless of race.
He's a Seventh Day Adventist and their day of worship is Saturday.
They are strictly forbidden to work on Saturdays.
So let's hope if he gets elected nothing bad happens after midnight on a Friday.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.
They're not criticizing him because he's black. Conservatives are the ones that are saying "we criticized Obama, and if you criticize Carson, you're as racist as we are"
What they're really saying is, "You idiots screamed for years that anyone who opposed Obama was a racist. Now you're opposing a black politician. Pick up the shoe and put it on, because it's an exact fit."

YOU idiots screamed that any reference to Obama's color by his defenders was playing the race card.

NOW you love the race card.

What happened to you?
We're enjoying watching you guys squirm.
Well, have fun being an imature troll, and a waste of space

I don't hate him because he's black. I just don't want him to be President or in any government position. Not because he's black, but because he's a raving lunatic Christian. Would oppose any religious nutjob on the same grounds.

I don't hate him because he's black. I just don't want him to be President or in any government position. Not because he's black, but because he's a raving lunatic Christian. Would oppose any religious nutjob on the same grounds.

even an angry left-wing nutjob who pretends to be a Christian???

:rofl: Good one!

Oh, wait. You were serious. I thought you meant to post this in the Humor forum.

I'd like to see a poll or two to back up this idiot claim. We both know you don't have one, but I thought I'd ask just to prove that you don't.

Sane people are wary of any candidate - whether it's Carson, Huckabee, or Cruz - who wants to turn this country into a theocracy. Not that any of them would succeed without tossing out the Constitution but, just like the ayatollahs, that's what they want.

That's not about "hate." It's about common sense. You're welcome.

:rofl: Good one!

Oh, wait. You were serious. I thought you meant to post this in the Humor forum.

I'd like to see a poll or two to back up this idiot claim. We both know you don't have one, but I thought I'd ask just to prove that you don't.

Sane people are wary of any candidate - whether it's Carson, Huckabee, or Cruz - who wants to turn this country into a theocracy. Not that any of them would succeed without tossing out the Constitution but, just like the ayatollahs, that's what they want.

That's not about "hate." It's about common sense. You're welcome.

i'm always amused by morons terrified of religious people blissfully ignorant of the secularists destroying the Constitution AS WE SPEAK

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA ...
www.pbs.org/.../obama-administration-sets-new-record-withholding-...
PBS
Mar 18, 2015 - WASHINGTON — The Obama administration set a record again for censoring government files or outright denying access to them last year under the U.S. Freedom of ... administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests ... and refused a record number of times to turn over files quickly that might ...

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

"Me? A racist? No way! Prove it! I'm not a racist!"

The irony here is just off the freaking charts. I really thought they'd get it.

I have often said that liberals have the self awareness of a turnip.

They are really proving it in this thread.

Beautifully presented.

But they just can't see it. Because that would require having some self awareness of their actions, AND some empathy.

Both completely beyond them.

OP- Dems are amused by the hypocrite?/idiot? and his ignorant?/bought off? RW idiocy.

amused is what you call your off the wall, about to have a brain aneurysm unhinged angry nutjob behavior??

lol
That would be you and the brainwashed, misinformed, stupidest voters in the modern world, hater dupes. Breaking- We have the best economy in the world despite you chumps, no one wants to take your guns, every scandal you believe is bs, corrupt Booshies caused a world depression and the stupidest wars ever, blocking the immigration bill and infrastructure bank is stupid, etc etc. Politics FIRST! See sig.

Forum List

Back