Democrats hate Carson because he is black

There was no racism at all from the liberal side. Nothing was proved, it was a failure.
You STILL don't get it, and this is hilarious.

Here, I'll try to help one last time. From an earlier post of mine to another regressive leftist who was all defensive and demanding proof that he said something racist.

Ready? Here we go:

And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.

The point is that we KNOW nothing racist was said, you're being called a racist without cause, just as any non-liberal is who criticizes a black liberal on anything.

Any better? Anyone? Bueller?

:laugh:

Last edited:
upper one percent.png
Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Hell....he's just another rich American who wants more tax cuts for those who already have nearly all the money.

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.
They're not criticizing him because he's black. Conservatives are the ones that are saying "we criticized Obama, and if you criticize Carson, you're as racist as we are"
What they're really saying is, "You idiots screamed for years that anyone who opposed Obama was a racist. Now you're opposing a black politician. Pick up the shoe and put it on, because it's an exact fit."

YOU idiots screamed that any reference to Obama's color by his defenders was playing the race card.

NOW you love the race card.

What happened to you?
We're enjoying watching you guys squirm.
Well, have fun being an imature troll, and a waste of space
Awww, look at you, being all juvenile, and stuff. What was I supposed to do again? Oh that's right, I'm supposed to like feel all bad and stuff, and go hide in the corner, and stuff. I'll get right on that. </sarcasm>

I don't hate him because he's black. I just don't want him to be President or in any government position. Not because he's black, but because he's a raving lunatic Christian. Would oppose any religious nutjob on the same grounds.
I have yet to see any evidence of lunacy in Carson.

I don't hate him because he's black. I just don't want him to be President or in any government position. Not because he's black, but because he's a raving lunatic Christian. Would oppose any religious nutjob on the same grounds.

even an angry left-wing nutjob who pretends to be a Christian???
Of course not. They know those don't mean anything they say.

The humor is that there has been no racism or evidence of racism in this thread. You guys have failed big time and you are pathetic.
And you STILL don't get it.

ZOOM. Right over your head.

:itsok:
No, I understand the intention, but it was a failed thread.

It is a unsurpassed success of a thread.

The only thing that could make it better would be if a lib managed to see themselves.

BUT, that is one of those things to reach for, to strive, to dream of,

not to actually be achieved.
There was no racism at all from the liberal side. Nothing was proved, it was a failure.
Which was, of course, the entire point. Conservatives who oppose Obama aren't racist either. Now, if you could show that they supported democrats until a black democrat was president, you could demonstrate racism. IOW, the racists are the democrats who opposed their own president because he is black.

The humor is that there has been no racism or evidence of racism in this thread. You guys have failed big time and you are pathetic.

The only thing that could make it better would be if a lib managed to see themselves.

Which was, of course, the entire point. Conservatives who oppose Obama aren't racist either. Now, if you could show that they supported democrats until a black democrat was president, you could demonstrate racism. IOW, the racists are the democrats who opposed their own president because he is black.

Wake up and smell the roses:

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

They hate him because he is a successful, independent, intelligent, conservative black. A self made success. Such a person cannot exist in the opinion of Libtards.
Hate, no. His policies are the same old Pubcrappe. He is a product of public assistance and Dem policies he wants to further destroy. Amazing.
Who studied for him at med school...you fat moron.

Ben Carson could not possibly survive a debate against any of the Democratic candidates.

There is a big difference between debating other "so called" conservatives, and debating one other person, from the opposing party.

Neither Carson, no Trump, will be the candidate.

If they are...4-8 more years of a Democratic President causing the Republican dominated Congress do nothing because it might make the Democratic President look good.

Ben Carson could not possibly survive a debate against any of the Democratic candidates.

There is a big difference between debating other "so called" conservatives, and debating one other person, from the opposing party.

Neither Carson, no Trump, will be the candidate.

If they are...4-8 more years of a Democratic President causing the Republican dominated Congress do nothing because it might make the Democratic President look good.

Exactly!! Take it to the bank!!

Wanting Obama to be a one term president has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his policies.

Wanting Obama to be a one term president has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his policies.

That Campbell assumes that it is about skin color, is further support for the OP, and Mac's point.

The irony is thick enough to mine and forge into psychic armor.

And still they can't seem to see it.

They hate him because he is a successful, independent, intelligent, conservative black. A self made success. Such a person cannot exist in the opinion of Libtards.
Hate, no. His policies are the same old Pubcrappe. He is a product of public assistance and Dem policies he wants to further destroy. Amazing.
Who studied for him at med school...you fat moron.
He had help to get to college, stupid. Single mother, food stamps, sec 8, medicaid, affirmative action, etc etc. And now wants to pull up his ladder. Pompous asshole.

And mainly being brainwashed with bs and hate. lol. Most GOPers aren't racist, but almost all racists are GOP. Duh. See it everyday here.

And mainly being brainwashed with bs and hate. lol. Most GOPers aren't racist, but almost all racists are GOP. Duh. See it everyday here.

Pretending racism isn't rampant in the DNC is being blind. What do you think is behind the paternalistic contempt displayed by so many democrats whose attitudes reflect an unshakable belief that black Americans simply can't compete with white Americans?

You see it.

It's not real, but you see it.

Pretending racism isn't rampant in the DNC is being blind. What do you think is behind the paternalistic contempt displayed by so many democrats whose attitudes reflect an unshakable belief that black Americans simply can't compete with white Americans?

Upside down and backwards bs.

Upside down and backwards bs.

So, no substantive response?

You see it.

It's not real, but you see it.

Rural red areas are full of racists. Most of my friends out here are. You live on another planet.

Forum List

Back