Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Wake up and smell the roses:

Wanting Obama to be a one term president has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his policies.

And mainly being brainwashed with bs and hate. lol. Most GOPers aren't racist, but almost all racists are GOP. Duh. See it everyday here.

Pretending racism isn't rampant in the DNC is being blind. What do you think is behind the paternalistic contempt displayed by so many democrats whose attitudes reflect an unshakable belief that black Americans simply can't compete with white Americans?

Upside down and backwards bs.

So, no substantive response?

Helping the poor and minorities who are discriminated against by hypocrite lying Pubs and their hater dupes is racist? You are out of your mind.

That's like the new bs Pubcrappe that pointing out racism is racist. WTF is wrong with you lying functional morons. lol

Which was, of course, the entire point. Conservatives who oppose Obama aren't racist either. Now, if you could show that they supported democrats until a black democrat was president, you could demonstrate racism. IOW, the racists are the democrats who opposed their own president because he is black.

Wanting Obama to be a one term president has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his policies.

And mainly being brainwashed with bs and hate. lol. Most GOPers aren't racist, but almost all racists are GOP. Duh. See it everyday here.

You see it.

It's not real, but you see it.

Rural red areas are full of racists. Most of my friends out here are. You live on another planet.

Have you ever considered that your perceptions might not be objective?

There was no racism at all from the liberal side. Nothing was proved, it was a failure.
Which was, of course, the entire point. Conservatives who oppose Obama aren't racist either. Now, if you could show that they supported democrats until a black democrat was president, you could demonstrate racism. IOW, the racists are the democrats who opposed their own president because he is black.

You see it.

The left is predisposed to believe racism is there whether it exists or not, and I think it's because they have a very simplistic view of the world. If you don't believe like they do, it's not because you simply hold a different opinion or have better knowledge about something, it's because you are bad. Then, if you are bad, you are everything that is bad. If racism is bad and you are bad, then you are a racist. If not accepting homosexuality is bad and you are bad, then you are a homophobe (a useless word). If being a Nazi is bad and you are bad, then you are a Nazi. All of these are applied whether they make sense or not. They can't help it really. I think it's a reflection of an interrupted maturation process that leaves them with an inability to see people as individuals.

Yo, The Slave Owners Hate Runners? Ben Carson`s Family Told The Slave Owners To Kiss Their Black Ass! Love It!!!

"GTP"
Damn Ben, Please Help Me Out?
0 (2).jpg

You see it.

Rural red areas are full of racists. Most of my friends out here are. You live on another planet.

No. See it every day here, and here. Rush is a racist, no doubt. So's your grandmother. Very nice otherwise lol. See sig, last line.

You see it.

The left is predisposed to believe racism is there whether it exists or not, and I think it's because they have a very simplistic view of the world. If you don't believe like they do, it's not because you simply hold a different opinion or have better knowledge about something, it's because you are bad. Then, if you are bad, you are everything that is bad. If racism is bad and you are bad, then you are a racist. If not accepting homosexuality is bad and you are bad, then you are a homophobe (a useless word). If being a Nazi is bad and you are bad, then you are a Nazi. All of these are applied whether they make sense or not. They can't help it really. I think it's a reflection of an interrupted maturation process that leaves them with an inability to see people as individuals.

FOr all their talk of diversity and tolerance for different cultures and viewpoints, they are completely unable to understand that other people might have a different moral matrix then theirs.

Thus, if those people disagree with what they know to be good, it can only mean that those people are bad.

You see it.

No. See it every day here, and here. Rush is a racist, no doubt. So's your grandmother. Very nice otherwise lol. See sig, last line.

You see what you want to see.

Pretending racism isn't rampant in the DNC is being blind. What do you think is behind the paternalistic contempt displayed by so many democrats whose attitudes reflect an unshakable belief that black Americans simply can't compete with white Americans?
Helping the poor and minorities who are discriminated against by hypocrite lying Pubs and their hater dupes is racist? You are out of your mind.
Lowering requirements for jobs or advanced education is paternalistic contempt that ultimately harms the applicant who ends up trying to do something he/she is not prepared to do and fails, sort of like giving short white guys an extra 4 or 5 inches in height when they try out for an NBA team.

Lowering requirements for jobs or advanced education is paternalistic contempt that ultimately harms the applicant who ends up trying to do something he/she is not prepared to do and fails, sort of like giving short white guys an extra 4 or 5 inches in height when they try out for an NBA team.

I recommended against a promotion for one of my staff who was black, at a time when upper management was trying to increase diversity of management.

They ignored me and promoted her.

WIthin 3 months the woman was fired.

Really did her a favor.

NOT.

I recommended against a promotion for one of my staff who was black, at a time when upper management was trying to increase diversity of management.

Really did her a favor.

NOT.
If minority applicants are not as prepared, the answer is not to lower the requirements only for them, it is to address the root cause of their lack of preparedness. We launched an effort several decades ago to help girls do better in school. It succeeded beyond our wildest dreams, making girls now better educated than boys. If anything, we need to go back now and help the boys. We could do the same for minority students. Instead of writing them off as not capable of learning as well (which seems to be the democrats' attitude), try to change the culture and encourage actual learning beyond the ability to put a condom on a banana.

Really did her a favor.

NOT.
If minority applicants are not as prepared, the answer is not to lower the requirements only for them, it is to address the root cause of their lack of preparedness. We launched an effort several decades ago to help girls do better in school. It succeeded beyond our wildest dreams, making girls now better educated than boys. If anything, we need to go back now and help the boys. We could do the same for minority students. Instead of writing them off as not capable of learning as well (which seems to be the democrats' attitude), try to change the culture and encourage actual learning beyond the ability to put a condom on a banana.

I certainly agree that lowering the requirements is not the answer.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You do know that Ben Carson changed his status to Republican just last November, 2014 right on election day, don't you?

"Ben Carson the pediatric neurosurgeon turned conservative sensation after he confronted President Obama at a prayer breakfast last year, used Election Day to officially change his party affiliation from independent back to Republican, moving yet another step closer to a possible 2016 presidential run"
Ben Carson officially switches parties, returns to GOP - Washington Times

So you 2 word vocabulary people (rino & establishment groupies) have picked another "winner", because Donald Trump has changed his party status so many times he doesn't even know what he is.
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report - Washington Times

Obviously they both get confused during the debates on how to answer questions--sometimes it's a very liberal answer--then it's a long pause to correct themselves. So NO MORE 3 hour debates for them--or they'll quit--LOL---:banana:

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

You do know that Ben Carson changed his status to Republican just last November, 2014 right on election day, don't you?

"Ben Carson the pediatric neurosurgeon turned conservative sensation after he confronted President Obama at a prayer breakfast last year, used Election Day to officially change his party affiliation from independent back to Republican, moving yet another step closer to a possible 2016 presidential run"
Ben Carson officially switches parties, returns to GOP - Washington Times

So you 2 word vocabulary people (rino & establishment groupies) have picked another "winner", because Donald Trump has changed his party status so many times he doesn't even know what he is.
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report - Washington Times

Obviously they both get confused during the debates on how to answer questions--sometimes it's a very liberal answer--then it's a long pause to correct themselves. So NO MORE 3 hour debates for them--or they'll quit--LOL---:banana:

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg
Your point is what?.

Like Carson lol?Only because of the racists who believe that and hold it against them even if they DIDN'T get affirmative action etc. They always find something anyway.

Ben Carson could not possibly survive a debate against any of the Democratic candidates.

There is a big difference between debating other "so called" conservatives, and debating one other person, from the opposing party.

Neither Carson, no Trump, will be the candidate.

If they are...4-8 more years of a Democratic President causing the Republican dominated Congress do nothing because it might make the Democratic President look good.

Just curious....after the goddamned mess George W. Bush made of everything how in the name of goodness can any of you asswipes bad mouth the Democrat party? Obama assumed an unemployment rate of 7.1 percent with the economy bleeding over 120,000 jobs a month, two hot wars being funded with emergency spending bills and troops dying every week. The stock market had just bled off about half it's value. That doesn't mention him having to hand nearly $800 billion of taxpayer's(borrowed) money to the most powerful financial institutions in the world to prevent an all out 1930's type depression. Now the wars have been cooled down, unemployment is at 5.1%, we've had 66 consecutive months of job growth, the stock market has doubled while Obama has been the smallest spender in decades. I know what it is.....you bastards are jealous because he has a better tan than Boehner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back