Democrats hate Carson because he is black

obamas policies- most on food stamps, unemployed, blacks worse off, middle class worse off, etc...

Bullshit! Any thing you mentioned was worse under Bush:

12.5.14.2.jpg

pt_1068_7033_o.jpg

deficitchart_v2_0.jpg

Differences in policy is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about the difficulty of discussing policy because of your lib constant use of false accusations of racism.

One thing I've noticed. You people seldom show examples. Instead you just squirt bullshit......you know, like Fox News.

Here, this took me seconds to google.

John Hawkins - 15 Moronic Things Liberals Call Racism Since Obama Was Elected

Of them all, this is my favorite.

"13) Republicans trying to keep Obama from being reelected:"Look at, look, the Tea Partiers, who are controlling the Republican Party….Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that? ‘Screw the country. We’re going to (do) whatever we (can) do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.’… It is a racist thing." -- Morgan Freeman"

Because of course, if the President wasn't black, republicans wouldn't be trying to win the election....

:haha:

But they are all worth reading.

It doesn't make a lot of difference what the Republicans say or do. The fact of the matter is that they've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. After Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Lesbians and the young people show up and vote they'll more than likely never win another one.

Yes, demographics are trending against us.

That does not address the fact that I just gave you 15 of the examples you claim we republicans never give you.

What do you think of those examples? Pretty good, huh?

So, false accusations of racism, pretty crappy of those libs, would you not agree?

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.
And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.

Beautifully presented.

But they just can't see it. Because that would require having some self awareness of their actions, AND some empathy.

Both completely beyond them.
Ah, so this is some sociological project to make the liberals FEEL BAD for ever saying a conservative could be racist when they called Obama a jigaboo. Gotcha.

Good, good, that's the first baby step.

Why are you so afraid to be honest about what this thread is about?

Surely you can be honest about it and then just disagree with it's point?

Unless you think that honestly facing Mac's point will destroy your world view.

Here to help you some on the next step, some of MAC's words.

"Ready? Here we go:

And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racistanyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're stillbeing defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad."
It's gone right by them.

And their denials are obviously lies, because there are many posts in which they got defensive and denied being racist. Many.

They completely fell for it. Completely. This has been a fascinating little study.

The fact that they can't even admit to what you are doing and then just disagree with it.

REally goes to show how their world view is so dependent on self deception.

They can't face the truth. NOt even to deny it. They have to run away from it and misrepresent your point.

Yes, your little experiment here is fantastic.

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.
And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.

Beautifully presented.

But they just can't see it. Because that would require having some self awareness of their actions, AND some empathy.

Ah, so this is some sociological project to make the liberals FEEL BAD for ever saying a conservative could be racist when they called Obama a jigaboo. Gotcha.

"Ready? Here we go:

And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racistanyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're stillbeing defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad."

I was born in 1934. I've lived among racists all my life. The biggest difference now when compared to 50 years ago is that racists don't talk about it.....they're still there. Maybe not quite as many but they're still there.

Nothing in your post had anything to do with anything in my post.

12.5.14.2.jpg

pt_1068_7033_o.jpg

deficitchart_v2_0.jpg

This thread is about the difficulty of discussing policy because of your lib constant use of false accusations of racism.

One thing I've noticed. You people seldom show examples. Instead you just squirt bullshit......you know, like Fox News.

"13) Republicans trying to keep Obama from being reelected:"Look at, look, the Tea Partiers, who are controlling the Republican Party….Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that, what underlines that? ‘Screw the country. We’re going to (do) whatever we (can) do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.’… It is a racist thing." -- Morgan Freeman"

Because of course, if the President wasn't black, republicans wouldn't be trying to win the election....

It doesn't make a lot of difference what the Republicans say or do. The fact of the matter is that they've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. After Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Lesbians and the young people show up and vote they'll more than likely never win another one.

YAWN
then why is hillary losing to several Republican candidates in head to head polls?????

idiots and hypocrites

The only poll which counts is when folks enter the booth and pull the levers. You folks will never win another presidential election. When your party declared this bullshit they sealed their own fate:

12.5.14.2.jpg

pt_1068_7033_o.jpg

deficitchart_v2_0.jpg

Yes, demographics are trending against us.

That does not address the fact that I just gave you 15 of the examples you claim we republicans never give you.

What do you think of those examples? Pretty good, huh?

So, false accusations of racism, pretty crappy of those libs, would you not agree?

False Accusations Of Racism??

Us_south_census.png

YAWN
then why is hillary losing to several Republican candidates in head to head polls?????

idiots and hypocrites

The only poll which counts is when folks enter the booth and pull the levers. You folks will never win another presidential election. When your party declared this bullshit they sealed their own fate:

making a fool of yourself with spoon-fed charts and graphs just isnt enough for you; now you want to make moronic predictions when nearly every republican in the race is ahead of hillary in head to head polls,.

you have no idea what will happen, just another left-wing loser talking out his ass

YAWN

idiots and hypocrites

Did Democrats do whatever they could to make sure Bush was re-elected?

no idiot; both sides want the other guy to serve only one term

this is a perfect example why you left-wing losers just arent taken seriously

YAWN

idiots and hypocrites

making a fool of yourself with spoon-fed charts and graphs just isnt enough for you; now you want to make moronic predictions when nearly every republican in the race is ahead of hillary in head to head polls,.

you have no idea what will happen, just another left-wing loser talking out his ass

Like I said....your party represents corporations and the rich. The rest of us have caught on. You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Pucker Up Lee Roy......it will soon be six of the last seven.

YAWN

idiots and hypocrites

Like I said....your party represents corporations and the rich. The rest of us have caught on. You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Pucker Up Lee Roy......it will soon be six of the last seven.

except that the richest actually got RICHER ON THE PROGRESSIVE WATCH then they were getting under Republicans, and not only richer BUT AT A FASTER PACE UNDER DEMOCRATS

Like I SAID; everything you think you know is moronic stupidity that doesnt hold up to scrutiny or REALITY

please continue..................

i dont know what you think you "caught onto", but it isnt reality idiot. You are entitled to your own opinion, and to vote for your choose, but you arent entitled to your own facts left-wing idiot. if you want to vote against your own interests that's your business

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

"Me? A racist? No way! Prove it! I'm not a racist!"

The irony here is just off the freaking charts. I really thought they'd get it.

I have often said that liberals have the self awareness of a turnip.

They are really proving it in this thread.
Yup, helping the discriminated against poor and minorities is selfish and racist.

Wow. Have you read any of this thread? Any?
Yes. Why? I'm also familiar with actual GOP POLICY and why it's killing everyone but the megarich.

obamas policies- most on food stamps, unemployed, blacks worse off, middle class worse off, etc...
It's another Pub depression and continued Reaganism that cause all this DUH. see sig.

I have often said that liberals have the self awareness of a turnip.

They are really proving it in this thread.
Yup, helping the discriminated against poor and minorities is selfish and racist.

Yes. Why? I'm also familiar with actual GOP POLICY and why it's killing everyone but the megarich.

It's another Pub depression and continued Reaganism that cause all this DUH. see sig.

every day this loser comes here to confirm the Left is so inept they still blame their failures on riht-wingers that left office more than 30 years ago, even dead ones

idiots and hypocrites

12.5.14.2.jpg

pt_1068_7033_o.jpg

deficitchart_v2_0.jpg

YAWN

idiots and hypocrites
GOP voters?

Beautifully presented.

"Ready? Here we go:

I was born in 1934. I've lived among racists all my life. The biggest difference now when compared to 50 years ago is that racists don't talk about it.....they're still there. Maybe not quite as many but they're still there.

you may be one of them

every day this loser comes here to confirm the Left is so inept they still blame their failures on riht-wingers that left office more than 30 years ago, even dead ones

idiots and hypocrites
No, their policies, defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and their silly dupes like you.

Forum List

Back