Democrats Have Always Destroyed the Economy

Name the new policies that Obama enacted to incur that debt. I'll even spot you the Stimulus..........

Obama incurred more debt than all previous president combined. Your question is a dodge. The filthy lying Kenyan pig went a long way to destroying this country, which goes to further prove the theme of this thread.

During war time it exploded our deficits and debt.

Obama incurred more debt than all previous president combined your dickless worm. Where was your big fat faggot-ass mouth then.
Obama incurred more debt because he had the worst recession in our lifetime dumped on him by the right.

And you're lying when you falsely claim Obama added more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

Democrats' Plan to Destroy the Jobs Boom
Real Clear Politics :: Democrats' Plan to Destroy the Jobs Boom | RealClearPolitics

If you're looking for work, this is the best job market in 50 years. The economy is soaring. But Democrats running for president are pitching plans that will destroy millions of jobs, doubling the number of people out of work.

Consider "Medicare for All." It could wipe out a staggering 2.5 million health insurance and health care jobs nationwide, causing the number of unemployed people in this country to jump by almost half. New research by Stanford University doctors in the Journal of the American Medical Association shows that Medicare for All will cause hospitals to lose a whopping $151 billion in payments the first year. Hospitals will be forced to eliminate as many as 1.5 million jobs overnigh
t.......

.............Dems are also campaigning to wipe out jobs in the oil, gas and coal industries. It's a direct attack on Trump country. Mining and oil and gas extraction lost jobs big time during the last two years of the Obama administration, but Trump's policies are succeeding in gradually restoring them.......

Please, stop calling them "Dems", they are not dems by any stretch of the imagination, they are Communists. Read what a communist is, then think about what a modern day so called Dem is and it should be clear.

Obama incurred more debt......

.....than all president before him combined, as I said.

Now shut up homo boy.
LOLOL

Your bizarre obsessive fantasies of homo-eroticism are noted and summarily discarded.

As is your bullshit that Obama added more debt than all other presidents combined.

Obama added .................................. $9.3t
All other presidents combined ..... $10.6t

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Only in backwards conservative la-la land is $9.3 trillion more than $10.6 trillion.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Obama incurred more debt......

.....than all president before him combined, as I said.

Now shut up homo boy.

why do you keep telling this lie?

The day Obama took office the debt was at $10,626,877,048,913.08
The day Obama left office the debt was at $19,944,429,217,106.77

That is an 87.68% increase, which makes it not more than all others combined.

Or if you would like to go Budget year to budget year...

The debt went from $11,920,519,164,319.40 to $20,244,900,016,053.50

That is an increase of 69.83%, which makes it not more than all others combined.

The commies are on the march. The fact is 0vomit did ad more to the debt than any 2 or even 5 previous presidon'ts combined.

So not ALL, but only a dumbass tard would try and deflect from the real facts.

Your bizarre obsessive fantasies of homo-eroticism are noted and summarily discarded.

You seem to know a lot about it homoboy.

Your idiotic claim and quibble over 1 t is as moronic as you.
Well there's certainly no shortage of righties who fantasize about gay sex.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Or righties with a blatant disregard for truth or reality. Obama did not add more debt than all other conservatives combined. Terri4Trump is a raving lunatic who thinks he did. :cuckoo:

The commies are on the march. The fact is 0vomit did ad more to the debt than any 2 or even 5 previous presidon'ts combined.

You are aware that Bush II added a higher percentage to the debt than Obama? Right?

Do you know how the last president to add more debt than all others before him was?

Some guy name Ronnie

LOL

i-see-commies-everywhere-imgflip-com-when-you-see-them-you-29281152.png

You are aware that Bush II added a higher percentage to the debt than Obama? Right?

And still LESS than any 2 or 5 before him, RIGHT COMMIE???

You're deflecting from the real facts here only works on your mindless commie friend. not on people with a brain that does work, ass smear.

You're deflecting from the real facts here only works on your mindless commie friend. not on people with a brain that does work, ass smear.
Does Terri4Trump appreciate you having to hack her bullshit about Obama adding more debt than all other presidents like that to make it conform to reality?

Nope. If you count from Budget year to budget year Bush II added more than all before him.

If you count from first day in office to last day in office Bush II added more than 12 or so that came before him.

Obama incurred more debt than all previous president combined your dickless worm. Where was your big fat faggot-ass mouth then.

THE OP STANDS AS FACTUAL AND TRUE:

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

Let’s do a little math here:

Bush was president for 8 years, from 2001 to 2009.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

Stay tuned for Part Two.........

Good Bush economy attacked, bad Obama economy ignored by media
Obama didn't end the Great Recession that Bush didn't cause - AEI
I remember the Democrats complaining about Bush's 4.1 unemployment rate.
They are too dumb to debate.

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

link please.

Carter signed deals that destroyed our textiles, clothing, shoe manufacturing, and electronics industries. Clinton signed deals that allowed Huge Corporations to export our jobs to Slave Labor Camps overseas and South of The Border. Obama was trying to sign a deal that would export more of our jobs to Asia and the South Pacific

What about the unemployment rate back then?

Forum List

Back