Democrats Have Always Destroyed the Economy

I remember the Democrats complaining about Bush's 4.1 unemployment rate.
They are too dumb to debate.

We are at perfect unemployment right now. Since there is no such thing as 0% unemployment (for a variety of reasons) anything in the 3% range is considered the best possible.

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

Let’s do a little math here:

Bush was president for 8 years, from 2001 to 2009.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

Stay tuned for Part Two.........

Good Bush economy attacked, bad Obama economy ignored by media
Obama didn't end the Great Recession that Bush didn't cause - AEI
You are only missing two things, evidence and connection to reality. So now it's Democrats who caused the Great Depression, the s&l Scandal crisis, and the real estate bubble and bust. Has nothing to do with GOP super deregulation and crony oversight, it's those magic Democrats!

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

Carter signed deals that destroyed our textiles, clothing, shoe manufacturing, and electronics industries. Clinton signed deals that allowed Huge Corporations to export our jobs to Slave Labor Camps overseas and South of The Border. Obama was trying to sign a deal that would export more of our jobs to Asia and the South Pacific

Jimmy Carter signed a trade deal that passed the house with a vote of 395-7 and the Senate with a vote of 90-4...but it is Carter's fault.

You Russian tolls are getting weaker by the day.

Please, allow me to repeat this for the Liberal pukes who are talking to much to read the facts:

"Democrats' Plan to Destroy the Jobs Boom"

Real Clear Politics :: Democrats' Plan to Destroy the Jobs Boom | RealClearPolitics

If you're looking for work, this is the best job market in 50 years. The economy is soaring. But Democrats running for president are pitching plans that will destroy millions of jobs, doubling the number of people out of work.

Consider "Medicare for All." It could wipe out a staggering 2.5 million health insurance and health care jobs nationwide, causing the number of unemployed people in this country to jump by almost half. New research by Stanford University doctors in the Journal of the American Medical Association shows that Medicare for All will cause hospitals to lose a whopping $151 billion in payments the first year. Hospitals will be forced to eliminate as many as 1.5 million jobs overnigh
t.......

.............Dems are also campaigning to wipe out jobs in the oil, gas and coal industries. It's a direct attack on Trump country. Mining and oil and gas extraction lost jobs big time during the last two years of the Obama administration, but Trump's policies are succeeding in gradually restoring them.......

Carter signed deals that destroyed our textiles, clothing, shoe manufacturing, and electronics industries. Clinton signed deals that allowed Huge Corporations to export our jobs to Slave Labor Camps overseas and South of The Border. Obama was trying to sign a deal that would export more of our jobs to Asia and the South Pacific.
During war time it exploded our deficits and debt.

Obama incurred more debt than all previous president combined your dickless worm. Where was your big fat faggot-ass mouth then.

THE OP STANDS AS FACTUAL AND TRUE:

I remember the Democrats complaining about Bush's 4.1 unemployment rate.
They are too dumb to debate.
What about the unemployment rate back then?
What about the unemployment rate, right now for you?

Bush, Republicans, Democrats, the entire stupid shit political apparatus had a hand in it. When it blew up all those dumb asses in politics ran to the tv cameras to blame someone else.

^^^ that's how a true fiscal conservative see's it.
And whenever the fiscal policies of a true CON$ervative blows up in their faces and they can't weasel out of it, they blame both sides and their cousins too.

LOL name the policy or admit that you are deflecting.
Cutting taxes during wartime.

A simpleton view. Are you claiming cutting taxes had no benefit?

No, spending exploded our deficits and debt. Try to keep up.

And whenever the fiscal policies of a true CON$ervative blows up in their faces and they can't weasel out of it, they blame both sides and their cousins too.

A drop in revenue growth also attributed to the deficits and debt

And we are back to do you claim cutting taxes had no benefit. You lefties really suck at math.

You're not actually disagreeing with me. You're just too stupid to get that. Case in point... how much extra did we spend on those wars?

You're not actually disagreeing with me. You're just too stupid to get that. Case in point... how much extra did we spend on those wars?

I was the first to call BS on Bush claim the Iraq war would only cost $74 billion and that we'd get our money back from oil. I'm the most fiscally conservative member on the forum and routinely call the Republican party out for their wasteful spending and BS.

That said you are playing stupid liberal games with your faux spending rage and tax cut BS. If you think you are being clever try again. Here have one of these :icon_rolleyes:

And we are back to do you claim cutting taxes had no benefit. You lefties really suck at math.

I am claiming that tax cuts always reduce revenue growth.

I am claiming that tax cuts always reduce revenue growth.

Then you are stupid.

Obama incurred more debt than all previous president combined your dickless worm. Where was your big fat faggot-ass mouth then.
Obama incurred more debt because he had the worst recession in our lifetime dumped on him by the right.

And you're lying when you falsely claim Obama added more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

It is very convient for Democrats to take ofice and then blame their failure on the previous Republican president. If by some miracle, one of the left-wing nuts wins in 2020, the economy will undoutedly tank and it will be Trump's fault. The smart money is in the markets. Notice what will happen to the market if it even looks like one of the Democrats will win. Also take note that all the left-wing nuts told us the markets would crash if Trump was elected. Meanwhile, the "smart" people knew that Trump would be fantastic for the markets and thus the markets went up, not down.

Liberal economists are led around by the nose by their ideology. They no longer use their knowledge to devise sound economic policy, they use their knowledge to try to prove that their ideology is sound, despite facts being to the contrary. Ideology trumps all for Liberals. Sadly, this has even infiltrated much scientiic thought as well.(man made climate change)

It is very convient for Democrats to take ofice and then blame their failure on the previous Republican president. If by some miracle, one of the left-wing nuts wins in 2020, the economy will undoutedly tank and it will be Trump's fault. The smart money is in the markets. Notice what will happen to the market if it even looks like one of the Democrats will win. Also take note that all the left-wing nuts told us the markets would crash if Trump was elected. Meanwhile, the "smart" people knew that Trump would be fantastic for the markets and thus the markets went up, not down.

Liberal economists are led around by the nose by their ideology. They no longer use their knowledge to devise sound economic policy, they use their knowledge to try to prove that their ideology is sound, despite facts being to the contrary. Ideology trumps all for Liberals. Sadly, this has even infiltrated much scientiic thought as well.(man made climate change)
The delightfully ironic thing here is that a lefty could say precisely the same things in the opposite direction.

Intellectual myopia: One of the many behaviors shared by both ends of the political spectrum.

Notice how none of the Wing-nuts can answer my question!
Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy.
So what law exactly did the Dems pass in 2007 over Bush's veto that "promptly destroyed the economy?"
W. Bush warned of the housing situation in 2002. The congress and senate were close in political numbers and the frauds within each party did not pay attention to the issue. It dragged on until the collapse in 2007. In 2010 Dodd/Frank was enacted. To late...after the fact and made things worse as the loans that did not collapse were tightened even further. Our buddies. They would have done nothing in 2002 and did nothing before the collapse. Tens of millions of people with mortgages suffered with many losing much of their life savings. A pox on you.
Bush may have "warned" but he and the GOP blocked every attempt to fix the problem in committee except one bill that got out of the House only to have the GOP controlled Senate refuse to bring it to the floor for a vote. It was only after the Dems took over the House and Senate that Pelosi got a reform bill passed and signed into law.
The Progs wanted people who did not ever pay loans back to get mortgages. And they did.
LIAR! That was Bush, as you well know. It was the centerpiece of his 2004 campaign.

Last edited:

Let's take a step back into time shall we? This was 1999. Voters got cocky. They thought, "What harm could this Bush guy do? The economy was going so well. I can drink a beer with this guy but not Al Gore. Al Gore talks like a sissy"

Ford profit share a record - Jan. 21, 1999

January 21, 1999: 11:15 a.m. ET

Checks for 1998 to average $6,100, 39% more than last year's

This was January 1999. The economy was booming. Then Bush gave us the lost decade. The only people who liked the 2000's were Republicans. They said things were great. We knew that was a lie. Then they made up reasons why the economy fell apart on their watch. 6 years of GOP Rule. Dennis Hastert. Tom Delay. Bush. Lied us into Iraq. Mother fuckers.

Bush was just as much behind it as any of the clueless neo-clowns.

Bush, Republicans, Democrats, the entire stupid shit political apparatus had a hand in it. When it blew up all those dumb asses in politics ran to the tv cameras to blame someone else.

^^^ that's how a true fiscal conservative see's it.

Tax cuts for the wealthy, no downpayment loans to borrowers with bad credit, replacing tax and spend with borrow and spend, removing banking regulations, etc.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy.
So what law exactly did the Dems pass in 2007 over Bush's veto that "promptly destroyed the economy?"
The executive branch under Bush missed every sign of Wall Street run amuck. Thank God Obama steered us consistently upward.

Bush’s biggest mistake is that he did not fight the Democrats hard enough on Fannie Mae and Mortgage Government-backed securities. Democrats and their cronies in Fannie Mae thought it would be wise to egregiously relax financial criteria so more poor people could get more house that they could not afford.
Didn't fight enough??? Bush and the GOP BLOCKED every reform bill in GOP controlled House committees except one and that was kept from a vote on the floor by the GOP controlled Senate, but you knew that already!!!

Actually that was BUSH, but you knew that already. And Reagan did it before Bush, and you knew that too.

Forum List

Back