Democrats have Progressive Insurance thinking blatant racism is acceptable. Stoking racial tensions have become ‘the thing’.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The fake almost dead president said he’d only appoint a black person with a vagina to the highest court effectively making race the paramount qualifier….Now we have private sector companies basically doing the same….Hmmm, I thought there were laws against this…no?

The fake almost dead president said he’d only appoint a black person with a vagina to the highest court effectively making race the paramount qualifier….Now we have private sector companies basically doing the same….Hmmm, I thought there were laws against this…no?
You mean a $62.5 Billion Dollar market capitalized company in doing a $250,000 (10 ea. $25,000 dollar) grants, targeting Hispanic business. A drop in the bucket dude, if that. Maybe wanting to attract more Hispanic customers?

You mean a $62.5 Billion Dollar market capitalized company in doing a $250,000 (10 ea. $25,000 dollar) grants, targeting Hispanic business. A drop in the bucket dude, if that. Maybe wanting to attract more Hispanic customers?
Hahaha…you white guilters and your spins are hilarious.
If Progressive was offering ‘grants’ to white people ONLY you’d be shitting your pants and protesting at their corporate headquarters. Twilight Zone shit.

Hahaha…you white guilters and your spins are hilarious.
If Progressive was offering ‘grants’ to white people ONLY you’d be shitting your pants and protesting at their corporate headquarters. Twilight Zone shit.
If you took accounting, you will remember the category of "good will" in preparing your working papers and on quarterly reports. I suspect if they do it right, it might even be tax-deductible. Just good business.

If you took accounting, you will remember the category of "good will" in preparing your working papers and on quarterly reports. I suspect if they do it right, it might even be tax-deductible. Just good business.
Yeah, isn’t really an accounting issue. Have you ever heard of the Civil Rights Act?
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.

Yeah, isn’t really an accounting issue. Have you ever heard of the Civil Rights Act?
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.
OK, but if a private company wants to donate a tiny tiny portion of their profits to a charitable cause of their choice, as the Civil Rights Act has nothing to do with it.

Only brown people can apply
If it were a government thing, I'd be with you, but this is a private company, and I have seen this kind of thing before. Companies do outreach things for lots of reasons, sometimes duplicitous as hell while look philanthropic, but really having an eye to self-interest.

Forum List

Back