Democrats have ruined America

I'm telling you....the Teachers Union and the democrats are seeing their indoctrination
process starting to pay off. The children have grown to the voting age and are overwhelmingly
leftwing products.

That's an obstacle, but the Republican Party is perfectly capable of being the dominant party if they would simply address the issues that matter most with reasonable solutions and a little common sense. Instead, they're the party of No, doing nothing, and cranking out conspiracy theories to explain their failure to appeal to the people.

I have kids. You don’t seem to understand. Please exit this thread if you are going to troll.
No, I’m serious. You are living in a media ecosystem that is toxic as hell. It’s leading you to despair.

The media is trying to manipulate you. You don’t have to participate.

That’s not trolling. It’s serious advice.

No, I’m serious. You are living in a media ecosystem that is toxic as hell. It’s leading you to despair.

The media is trying to manipulate you. You don’t have to participate.

That’s not trolling. It’s serious advice.
My youngest had to fill out a survey when she entered middle school about her sexual, gender and pronouns she prefers. The school allows biological boys to play on girls sports teams. As does the league. All I have is despair.

That's an obstacle, but the Republican Party is perfectly capable of being the dominant party if they would simply address the issues that matter most with reasonable solutions and a little common sense. Instead, they're the party of No, doing nothing, and cranking out conspiracy theories to explain their failure to appeal to the people.
What part of my OP did you disagree with?

Democrats have Made America Great Again!

1680904894724.jpeg

Last edited:
Are leaders aren’t what we hoped for, but are what we deserve

Per usual you add nothing to the thread. Just like you have added nothing to humankind. You’re a waste of life and space and the world will be better when you’re no longer part of it.

Democrats LOVE this country AND it’s people

Republicans work to destroy our Democracy, want to terminate the Constitution and break up the union Democrats work so hard to maintain

Democrats LOVE this country AND it’s people

Republicans work to destroy our Democracy, want to terminate the Constitution and break up the union Democrats work so hard to maintain
Yeah they love it so much they have created disorder and set women’s rights back 50 years but you can finally wear that dress in Public.

Yeah they love it so much they have created disorder and set women’s rights back 50 years but you can finally wear that dress in Public.

Democrats have given us
Social Security
Medicare
Medicaid
Obamacare
Investment in Infrastructure
Gay rights

Republicans slashed taxes on the wealthy

Forum List

Back