Democrats helping Americans vs Republicans helping Americans. A stark difference.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Under Obama if you were dirt poor you got help.(commiecare & food stamps)
If you could afford a new car & had good credit you got help (cash for clunkers which was really help for the unions. All you got out of it was more debt)
If you owned bogus green companies (and supported him) you got BIG HEAPS OF HELP.
If you were an enemy of the nation you got plane loads of help.

Vs

If you are an American citizen you get a tax cut.

Democrats give one fish so thier people eat for a day and stay dependent..

Republicans give out how to fish teaching the people to feed themselves and be dependent on NO ONE...

Democrats rely on enslaved people.. The welfare state, dependence on government hand out for housing and food...

Republicans allow people to rely on themselves... Create jobs, low taxes, and take away obstacles..

It is a stark difference indeed..

If you could afford a new car & had good credit you got help (cash for clunkers which was really help for the unions. All you got out of it was more debt)
If you owned bogus green companies (and supported him) you got BIG HEAPS OF HELP.

Vs

I worked I don't know what yer problem was...You cried about being broke...

Republicans give out how to fish teaching the people to feed themselves and be dependent on NO ONE...

Democrats rely on enslaved people.. The welfare state, dependence on government hand out for housing and food...

Republicans allow people to rely on themselves... Create jobs, low taxes, and take away obstacles..

Yet the welfare state has existed during GOP administrations and control of Congress....Your theory falls flat....

Actually it was expanded exponentially under Obama.

Yet the welfare state has existed during GOP administrations and control of Congress....Your theory falls flat....

Actually it was expanded exponentially under Obama.

No shit, it usually does after a GOP lead recession...

I tend to look at results.

The results of democrook regressive policy in the US has led to the decline of entire cities, piss poor results across the board regarding government services, and an increase in poverty.

So lets not push regressive policy anymore and force the republicrat party to actually oppose leftist filth and roll back the democrook agenda.

Vs

You worked. I employed people, and Obama's policies made it near impossible to keep them employed because of the anemic growth. And your damn right I bitched.

Vs

The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

Sadly the democrat controlled state governments and useful idiots will always want to be enslaved..

Vs

You worked. I employed people, and Obama's policies made it near impossible to keep them employed because of the anemic growth. And your damn right I bitched.
Yes I worked at being a sole owner operator. It was hard to keep people employed during Bush because the influx of illegals working pushed prices down...During Oblama I didn't try till I had an operation last year(one of three since 2012)....But I still worked...

Sadly the democrat controlled state governments and useful idiots will always want to be enslaved..
Economic downturn is not the result of local politics it is a matter of local manufacturing versus world competition......

What lefties fail to understand is that keeping racial minorities on the government plantation with food stamps and other programs in exchange for votes is not equivalent to "helping Americans". It is nothing but a freaking scam perpetrated by liberals since FDR's racism. President Trump's agenda (working already with the highest employment for racial minorities in fifty years) is the solution to food stamps and "big heaps of help" rather than continuing down the path of anger and hostility promoted by democrats.

It's not to any one's benefit to vote for a party, its to every ones benefit to vote for the most well suited for the job there running for.

Vs

Republicans encourage citizens to educate themselves and take responsibility. Democrats want to take care of you themselves. That basically it in a nutshell.

Very true. Handouts are morally corrosive and corrupting. And as they tax moral people who work to pay for them the workers become impoverished and dependent on handouts. They are taught to be and guided towards dependence. And once successful it lasts for generations.

"Who gone pay for these chiren food"

The difference is conservatives discourage government dependency while Democrats promote it. After all, if we could rid our country of government dependents and victims, then who would need Democrats?????

The difference is conservatives discourage government dependency while Democrats promote it. After all, if we could rid our country of government dependents and victims, then who would need Democrats?????
Yet that help is there no matter who is in control. Before welfare democrats won elections.. Your analogy is flawed also...

Lordy! Them nasty Democrats! Amazing how you suffer at the hands of people who do not control leadership! Grab your smelling salts, Miz Scarlett! And don't read this: Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers

Forum List

Back