Democrats hold moment of silence for migrants who died trying to illegally enter U.S.

i'm not interested in arguing with you Lefty 'woods cop' . Its America First and I simply dislike foreign influence and increased population in the USA . See 'ilham omar' and the 'talib' 'somali muslim' woman and her 'somali muslim' supporters in Minnesota you 'woods cop' BWK .

What a crock of shit, when did republicans hold a moment of silence for them? They haven't.
They've he;d moments of silence for dead cops.
Should they have held moments of silence for dead criminal aliens?

Dead is dead, is it not.
There is an evil running through this party that has taken these people by storm. "VOTE!"
---------------------------------- America First and GO Trump BWK .
See how easy it is to drown out any arguments from Trump voters. They are
USA should simply STOP being wusses about USA Border Control BWK .
The US is at fault for the Geo-political takeover of these countries . That is a documented fact that cannot be challenged. It's not about being wussies as we have proven to be as cruel as a Gestapo. Border control, if that is what you "REALLY" cared about, is such an easy fix. Just lock up and fine the enablers who hire immigrants and these people go home. The problem is, Trump supporters can't admit to that. These people are essential to thousands of enablers, because of the cheap labor, and they make good money off of them. They are great for the economy because they too spend their money here, and the enablers want them here. There is no evidence they steal our jobs, because of the low unemployment rate now. It's a manufactured problem in search of a solution that isn't even necessary.

And if that wasn't enough, the fact that we are responsible for this problem anyway, we go and blame the very people coming here as refugees because of our own illegal intervention/invasion of their countries. I mean seriously, pot meet kettle. We couldn't be more full of shit when it comes to immigration. Trump supporters are the real pussies, because they refuse to acknowledge or debate the truth. Man up instead of scapegoating immigrant populations; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

What the hell are you talking about ?
Alone ive said it atleast a half dozen times since ive been a member

Fine the companies
AND CUT OFF all social services OF EVERY KIND
many will self deport

Theyre not a boom to the economy
They drain resources and depress wages
Show me where they depress the economy? Wages have been depressed for forty years because of tax cuts. The vulture chart proved that. Mexicans don't have a damn thing to do with wages.
----------------------------------- last thing I care about is money , wages or economy . I'M only interested in USA Sovereignty and Military Might BWK .

Led by Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Democrats held a moment of silence on the House floor Thursday afternoon as the chamber was set to take a vote on an emergency border crisis funding bill previously passed by the Senate.
Democrats Hold Moment of Silence for Migrants Who Died Trying to Illegally Enter U.S. (Video)

But you won't see these low life scum doing this for BP agents , us soldiers, police WTF is wrong with you demonic scum!!!!!!!!

YOUR GONNA HOLD HANDS FOR SOME NON AMERICANS YOU POS LOONS!!

THIS BS IS THE GLOBALIST TAKE OVER PAY ATTENTION THE DEMS ARE PUSHING.....

they WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT OF A ONE WORLD ORDER THEY WERE DEBATING TO BE PRESIDENT TO ILLEGALS NOT THE US PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BRAIN DEADS!!

Trump Putin know this is the plan wake up this open border shit is being WEAPONIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals raping here inn the US beheading etc iis already unfolding.
Trump is here raping. You didn't care. Kavanaugh was raping, you didn't care.

i'm not interested in arguing with you Lefty 'woods cop' . Its America First and I simply dislike foreign influence and increased population in the USA . See 'ilham omar' and the 'talib' 'somali muslim' woman and her 'somali muslim' supporters in Minnesota you 'woods cop' BWK .
But you like Russian help when it elected your orange buddy.

There should be NO immigration or importation of third world or any world importees into the USA a country of 310 or was it 320 million at the last census in 2010 . And that doesn't count the 11 to 30 million illegal aliens already in the USA . Feck the PRETEND refugees , let them get Weapons of War and clean up their zhitholes . Maybe 'mrobama' can ship them some GUNS as he has done before BWK .
Your post is nothing more than a rant absent any reasons. All you are saying in your post is this, " I got mine, I stole yours from you, and fuck you." That's what you are saying, without the words.
----------------------------- even if true , well , self preservation is the most important thing 'woods cop' BWK .

They've he;d moments of silence for dead cops.
Should they have held moments of silence for dead criminal aliens?

Dead is dead, is it not.
There is an evil running through this party that has taken these people by storm. "VOTE!"
The US is at fault for the Geo-political takeover of these countries . That is a documented fact that cannot be challenged. It's not about being wussies as we have proven to be as cruel as a Gestapo. Border control, if that is what you "REALLY" cared about, is such an easy fix. Just lock up and fine the enablers who hire immigrants and these people go home. The problem is, Trump supporters can't admit to that. These people are essential to thousands of enablers, because of the cheap labor, and they make good money off of them. They are great for the economy because they too spend their money here, and the enablers want them here. There is no evidence they steal our jobs, because of the low unemployment rate now. It's a manufactured problem in search of a solution that isn't even necessary.

And if that wasn't enough, the fact that we are responsible for this problem anyway, we go and blame the very people coming here as refugees because of our own illegal intervention/invasion of their countries. I mean seriously, pot meet kettle. We couldn't be more full of shit when it comes to immigration. Trump supporters are the real pussies, because they refuse to acknowledge or debate the truth. Man up instead of scapegoating immigrant populations; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Fine the companies
many will self deport

Show me where they depress the economy? Wages have been depressed for forty years because of tax cuts. The vulture chart proved that. Mexicans don't have a damn thing to do with wages.
----------------------------------- last thing I care about is money , wages or economy . I'M only interested in USA Sovereignty and Military Might BWK .
It is becoming obvious that Democrats aren't an American party anymore.
They're and anti-American party bent on our country's destruction.
Millions of Democrats are beginning to realize this now.

There should be NO immigration or importation of third world or any world importees into the USA a country of 310 or was it 320 million at the last census in 2010 . And that doesn't count the 11 to 30 million illegal aliens already in the USA . Feck the PRETEND refugees , let them get Weapons of War and clean up their zhitholes . Maybe 'mrobama' can ship them some GUNS as he has done before BWK .
Your post is nothing more than a rant absent any reasons. All you are saying in your post is this, " I got mine, I stole yours from you, and fuck you." That's what you are saying, without the words.
----------------------------- even if true , well , self preservation is the most important thing 'woods cop' BWK .
If that is how you feel, then the Republican party has nothing to run on then. No Christian values for sure, freedom means nothing, because it is willfully denied to others while we strip those freedoms from others from their own country. The party no longer has any humanitarian values for refugees as evidenced by putting them in cages. The Republican party is more like the new Gestapo party of the US that no longer values other human beings and the suffering we created. Good luck with that label.

Chicago is the way it is supposed to be. The animals on the veld are killing each other. We who are civilized can only watch and marvel at the forces of natural selection.
Watching humans killing each other as a recreational sport. Don't you just love these Right-wing Christians on this board who salivate in the suffering of others?
Come now. It's the marvel of natural selection. The strong overcoming the weak. It's the Bloods lion and the Crips gazelle. Or vice versa. Chicago doesn't need police. They need a National Geographic film crew.

Dead is dead, is it not.

Fine the companies
many will self deport

…..and the republican party is hell bent on making America MAWA.

They aren't refugees. They aren't running from anything. They are running toward the promise of the free ride that Americans are supposed to pay for.

Dead is dead, is it not.

Fine the companies
many will self deport

Millions of Democrats have realized that the Republican party is hell bent on becoming a Nazi party whose purpose is for the full takeover of other countries while creating a scapegoating situation whereby the victims take the blame. We already have aircraft in the Galapagos Islands ready to take over Venezuela so we can grab the oil, diamonds, and Gold from those countries. The Republican party has fooled no one. With a Democrat president, all this Imperialism by the Right takes a back seat.

This is really what you mean by the Democrats being Anti-American. The Democrats aren't going to go into Venezuela and take over that country. But that is to be anti-American for Republicans.

Dead is dead, is it not.

Fine the companies
many will self deport

Funny chit coming from a person whose hero had Russian help to win & doesn't care.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
sounds to me just reading these threads , just looking at them in a quick manner really . But seems to me that these boneheads are getting Frantic , concerned and really worried .

Fine the companies
many will self deport

…..and the republican party is hell bent on making America MAWA.

??????????????????????????

Forum List

Back