Democrats hold moment of silence for migrants who died trying to illegally enter U.S.

i'm not interested in arguing with you Lefty 'woods cop' . Its America First and I simply dislike foreign influence and increased population in the USA . See 'ilham omar' and the 'talib' 'somali muslim' woman and her 'somali muslim' supporters in Minnesota you 'woods cop' BWK .
Which America first? The first one we invaded and took over, or the second?

They aren't refugees. They aren't running from anything. They are running toward the promise of the free ride that Americans are supposed to pay for.
Wrong! They are running from their own invaded countries we destroyed, while we left the countries vulnerable to gangs by taking away their economic foothold and placed Right-wing dictators in there as a substitute, who do our bidding for us. In the meantime, we create a refugee crisis.

---------------------------- just build the WALL and Militarize tha Border Wapasha .

Have you seen what's going on at our border? This is what happens when a nation refuses to pass laws to enforce their immigration laws. I'm not talking about militarizing the border, so don't be an ass.

WALL needs to be built and Militarized and FORTS on that S. Border need to be reactivated or built . Its only practical to build the WALL and Militarize the border or the invasion continues Wapasha / Red Leaf . Course you might like the invasion eh RedLeaf / Wapasha ??

WALL needs to be built and Militarized and FORTS on that S. Border need to be reactivated or built . Its only practical to build the WALL and Militarize the border or the invasion continues Wapasha / Red Leaf . Course you might like the invasion eh RedLeaf / Wapasha ??
You went from being an ass to a jerk. I guessing you are not done showing us how irrelevant you can become.

The border needs more people, more money and a wall to help tide this mess that is going on down there.

You went from being an ass to a jerk. I guessing you are not done showing us how irrelevant you can become.
---------------------- where you from Red Leaf - Wapasha . What 'tribe' are YOU from RedLeaf / Wapasha .

When did the left officially mourn and recognize the American citizens killed by illegals?

Oh, right. They never have.

Forum List

Back