Democrats Hold the Senate, as Cortez Masto Ekes Out a Victory in Nevada

Good. I hope you win.

You own Biden 2.0

All the inflation. The economic downturn. the coming food shortages.

You will have no fall guy then. You will own it all.

Good plan. I like it.
All that is coming, but dems are more equipped and qualified to handle it than Republicans.... They'd just say more tax cuts for the wealthiest among us will trickle down their legs and get to us....and expect us to like the taste of it.

All that is coming, but dems are more equipped and qualified to handle it than Republicans.... They'd just say more tax cuts for the wealthiest among us will trickle down their legs and get to us....and expect us to like the taste of it.
Fortunately the Democrats won’t get to handle it because Republicans will block the stupidity of trying to spend us out of debt, which also seems to be the Republicans plan. Thank goodness the Hosue went Republican because the Democrats won’t work with Republicans and Republicans won’t work with Democrats so all both will do is girdlock the spending which will benefit America at this time. Looks like America won this election, both parties have been temporarily shut off.

Bullshit you dumb mother fucker I was paying under $2 bucks for gas under trump, you complete asshole
You might be lacking reading skills. Don’t you want to be aware of the real world or is it too comfy where you live? Trump tapped an anger in people who now can’t see straight. Open them peepers up!

Good. I hope we see how the Dems handle it. I really do.

I hope the Democrats win the House too, so your people can see just what they cheated for.

I hope those fake ballots keep their bellies full when the economy crashes.
Only the brain dead keep repeating lies about stolen elections without a shred of proof. I'm truly saddened to see so many Trumptards repeating his fantasies, but some people are unable to think for themselves, and have turned to the Orange Ape for guidance. Thankfully, they are a minority, and shrinking. :)

Only the brain dead keep repeating lies about stolen elections without a shred of proof. I'm truly saddened to see so many Trumptards repeating his fantasies, but some people are unable to think for themselves, and have turned to the Orange Ape for guidance. Thankfully, they are a minority, and shrinking. :)

"shaming" doesn't work.

You shamed the hell out of us for covid and we were right about everything.

But go on. Waste your time

It's unlikely the Democrats will win the House... So you guys are going to have to put on your big boy pants and start doing the work.

If you guys do endless Hunter Laptop investigations and government shutdowns, the people will turn on you.

If you make an effort to actually govern, people might decide they are okay with divided government.
They can't help it... Trump must be obeyed...

Not sure how.. we have problems that need to be addressed.

If Republicans engage in gridlock while Biden is trying to fix the problems, it's not going to be a good look for the GOP.
I don't care how either party looks, I care about stopping the spending and it needs to be done by stopping the spending and raising taxes on all of us, we got ourselve into this mess and we need to get ourselves out. Biden's agenda is just more spending which will add to the problem, I am glad he won't get his spending agenda passed.

if they win Georgia they can start appointing judges with the 51 counts... we will get 100 judges appointed in no time ... with any law that they want like the abortion law, they can get that law passed ... voting right passed ... many things passed easily we don't need a republican to vote for one bill that we want to pass...
Think that is called democracy...

They're going forward with hand counts in Arizona.

A prosecutor will file "criminal charges"

Huh. Nothing strange about that right? Seems legit. Filing criminal charges because some people want hand counts
No Democrats are whining about the Senate Race in Wisconsin, or about the other kooks in the H. or Rep.

Q. Are you a QAnon Kook too

I don't care how either party looks, I care about stopping the spending and it needs to be done by stopping the spending and raising taxes on all of us, we got ourselve into this mess and we need to get ourselves out. Biden's agenda is just more spending which will add to the problem, I am glad he won't get his spending agenda passed.
So please explain how Germany is out performing US economically for the last decade?

Your solution to US failing infrastructure is to cut taxes...

Obama was right, if an asteroid was heading towards earth the Republican solution would be to cut taxes...

So please explain how Germany is out performing US economically for the last decade?

Your solution to US failing infrastructure is to cut taxes...

Obama was right, if an asteroid was heading towards earth the Republican solution would be to cut taxes...
Where in my post did, I say anything about cutting taxes? Do you usually just knee jerk like a mindless partisan? I said cut spending and raising taxes. Do you know what raising means? Go to your parents or teacher and have them explain what raising taxes means.

True but what does that do to you Care4all? So now you have to volunteer to do more work at the soup kitchens in Maine so people don't go hungry with bidens inflation?
The election is over, you can tell the truth again... It is global Inflation or are you saying that no other country in the world has inflation issues...

Where in my post did, I say anything about cutting taxes? Do you usually just knee jerk like a mindless partisan? I said cut spending and raising taxes. Do you know what raising means? Go to your parents or teacher and have them explain what raising taxes means.
Same mantra.... Cut spending means cutting taxes , same bullshit...

Thanks for your contempt... You obviously think the people are idiots... Please tell us how trickle down economics work again, do ye still tell your kids that bed time fantasy story..

Yes...this is some kind of litmus test for dummies.

Like:

Do masks protect against covid?

(oh wait we mean cloth masks...

Oh wait, no, no surgical masks....

Oh wait, no no no...just N95s...

That you change every hour...and are professionally fitted....

**nevermind**)

Or this one:

Are the shots "safe and effective"?

(Oh wait maybe not effective for spread...

or wait, for serious infection either...

Or wait, maybe not safe if you're young, it could explode your heart....

Or wait, blood clots....

Or wait, huh, what are all these excess deaths?

**nevermind**)
So no answer. You just think there was cheating in elections you lost. Gotcha.

Same mantra.... Cut spending means cutting taxes , same bullshit...

Thanks for your contempt... You obviously think the people are idiots... Please tell us how trickle down economics work again, do ye still tell your kids that bed time fantasy story..
No it means what cutting spending and raising taxes. We need to cut spending across the board starting with corporate welfare and defense, then move to other cuts, then raise taxes on everyone. We got ourselves into this and we need to get ourselves out of it. I don't think all people are idiots, just partisans that think binary.

Some taxes are worthless, and some are necessary. When dollars create public parks, public transportations and fixing bridges, dams, roads, tunnels and damages to our nation's infrastructure a result of hurricanes and tornados every year, billions are wasted building when two of the little pigs rebuilt them with same materials.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back