Democrats Hold the Senate, as Cortez Masto Ekes Out a Victory in Nevada

I do!

But what can be done about it? Biden tried to tell us all.... that the corporations are having windfall profits while we are suffering....

Maybe, congress can do something about that....whether R or D's win?
Seriously? Biden is the cause of inflation, the USA is the most powerful nation on earth Care4all, he is the root cause

All Biden has to do is wave his hand and the war in Ukraine would be over.

Get the fuck out of here , cooperations good or bad give people a chance to better themselves, by choice.

This bitch of a president you call Biden used my tax payer dollars by force to buy millions of votes from kids who don't know better and a judge ruled in unconditional, he didn't have the power to do it
Here is what Trump did with “your” money…

049B358B-5982-4B21-91E6-0933FDF1AED7.jpeg

Gave money to the rich. Doesn’t even account for corporations that skated by.

How can I say this nicely Care4all, I always loved you to death , like kat tiny dancer, like lilly.

But you do know your hard earned dollars are just going to cooperations you insist you hate,so the little money you and the others have are spread out thin to help others in your community,

Don't you get that

I don't watch Fox news, Meth head joe, why wouldn't the president of the most powerful nation on earth want a peace deal with such insignificant countries like like low life's Ukraine and Russia?

What purpose does it serve for Ukraine and Russia to bicker like they do, unless Biden is getting a kick back from the USA military complex that Eisenhower warned us about?
Why did Putin invade Ukraine?

Here is what Trump did with “your” money…

View attachment 725154

Gave money to the rich. Doesn’t even account for corporations that skated by.
Deflection?

When that clown show of trump was president, the following occurred

I was paying $2 bucks for gas my chocolate milk was like $2 bucks also.

He was messing with democrats brains Turing them into mush, great times.

Now with your complete pedophile Biden who took showers with his young daughter:

Gas is $4 bucks a gallon, yesterday I bought a half gallon of chocolate milk that was $4 bucks

Young girls are getting problems waiting for their piece of crap electric cars being charged up at charging stations.and you call this progress?

You mother fucker ,like all you rest of liberal democrats, give democrats like myself a bad name

Seriously? Biden is the cause of inflation, the USA is the most powerful nation on earth Care4all, he is the root cause

All Biden has to do is wave his hand and the war in Ukraine would be over.
Nope! He isn't! It's a world wide phenomenon, caused by Covid ramifications and supply side issues, that continue in China, with lock downs still today, and oil nations not producing oil at even 2019 levels....

Joe could have contributed some but not much compared to how the whole world is doing....we are actually better off than other nation's inflation.... who didn't have all the stimulus covid checks....

Nope! He isn't! It's a world wide phenomenon, caused by Covid ramifications and supply side issues, that continue in China, with lock downs still today, and oil nations not producing oil at even 2019 levels....

Joe could have contributed some but not much compared to how the whole world is doing....we are actually better off than other nation's inflation.... who didn't have all the stimulus covid checks....
Now your pissing me off Care4all, Trump the first day in office he closed the fucking borders, and the liberals like you called him racist , we told you all the pandemic came from china and you stifled us not to piss off china

The military complex Biden brags on Twitter that unemployment went down since Trump , but fails to mention the democrats shut down their states

Deflection?

When that clown show of trump was president, the following occurred

I was paying $2 bucks for gas my chocolate milk was like $2 bucks also.

He was messing with democrats brains Turing them into mush, great times.

Now with your complete pedophile Biden who took showers with his young daughter:

Gas is $4 bucks a gallon, yesterday I bought a half gallon of chocolate milk that was $4 bucks

Young girls are getting problems waiting for their piece of crap electric cars being charged up at charging stations.and you call this progress?

You mother fucker ,like all you rest of liberal democrats, give democrats like myself a bad name
Gas was $2 on some random day in the middle of the pandemic. That’s a stupid benchmark. It was near $3 going into the pandemic.

You shouldn’t drink chocolate milk anyway. It’s terrible for you.

Why do you care what kind of car people drive? That’s crazy. Buy whatever you want. I’m a democrat and drive a sweet ass 2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited that looks beautiful still and only gets 17 MPG. Wife drives a hybrid Lexus. So what?

Gas was $2 on some random day in the middle of the pandemic. That’s a stupid benchmark. It was near $3 going into the pandemic.

You shouldn’t drink chocolate milk anyway. It’s terrible for you.

Why do you care what kind of car people drive? That’s crazy. Buy whatever you want. I’m a democrat and drive a sweet ass 2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited that looks beautiful still and only gets 17 MPG. Wife drives a hybrid Lexus. So what?
Bullshit you dumb mother fucker I was paying under $2 bucks for gas under trump, you complete asshole

I hate
As long as the House is Republican and the President is a Democrat it will stop the spending agenda’s on both sides of the aisle.
My point is we as a nation has to do better than this.. we only live once please give it our best shot

I don't watch Fox news, Meth head joe, why wouldn't the president of the most powerful nation on earth want a peace deal with such insignificant countries like like low life's Ukraine and Russia?

What purpose does it serve for Ukraine and Russia to bicker like they do, unless Biden is getting a kick back from the USA military complex that Eisenhower warned us about?

I don't know, you should probably ask Putin that. He has spent hundreds of billions of rubles taking land he doesn't need.

Now, if they sent the issue to me for arbitration, I would agree that the Donbass and Crimea should go to Russia and Ukraine should be allowed to join the EU and NATO. But those conditions are unacceptable to Zelensky and Putin, especially after all this blood has been spilled.

MAYBE after it grinds down to a stalemate, both sides will be more willing to come to an agreement, but not now.

Forum List

Back