Democrats in a bind--Sloe Joe biden must get out of the basement...butttt Joe can't

This is from the 27th...There are newer ones but you are not interested in fact or that Biden is responding to Trump's attacks, you just want to chant crap from the echo chamber and believe the lies they feed you, eat them all up zombies...

:cool:
Last night, Vice President Mike Pence stood before America and with a straight face said, “You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America.”

His proof?

The violence you’re seeing in Donald Trump’s America.

Did Mike Pence forget Donald Trump is president? Is Donald Trump even aware he’s president? These are not images from some imagined “Joe Biden’s America” in the future. These are images from Donald Trump’s America today. The violence we’re witnessing is happening under Donald Trump. Not me. It’s getting worse, and we know why.

Donald Trump refuses to even acknowledge there is a racial justice problem in America. To solve this problem, first we have to honestly admit the problem. But he won’t do it. Instead of looking to calm the waters, he adds fuel to every fire. Violence isn’t a problem in his eyes – it’s a political strategy. And the more of it, the better for him.

One of his top White House advisors said it flat out earlier today. “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.” The better it is.

I have made it clear. There is no place for violence, looting, or burning. None. Zero......

...So when Donald Trump says tonight you won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America, look around and ask yourself: How safe do you feel in Donald Trump’s America?

Biden is in deep trouble and everyone but him knows it.

I think Harris is a worse liability than Joe is. On betting sites Bidens betting odds got WORSE, the day after he chose Harris as his Running Mate. It wasn't a surprise to me, but it may have been so some.

Trump betting odds have gone from him being a +160 underdog in June to about +110 or +115 today. I expect this trend to continue as election ads ramp up and citizens get to understand what the MSM has not been telling them, on both sides.

It should be insisted that there is either justice or injustice. "Racial justice" is propaganda. If blacks are oppressed, we are all oppressed. We are all in this together. We want justice for all, not justice for "whites" and justice for "blacks".

One thing you can write in a granite stone..........there will be no debates between Biden and Trump

Biden will never go against Nanci Pelosi and she laid the law down for joe...no debate--- fawgett about it.

The violence you’re seeing in Donald Trump’s America.
The violence we're seeing is in blue shitholes. That's not Trump's America.
You must be right since he is really not a president. He just wants to act like one but not take any responsibility for what goes on while he is president.....
ETFskfDXgAgbSEw.jpg

Still on this narrative? It flew a month ago but Biden (and Harris) have been out and about. Kind of been put to bed.
Have you ever heard of a Presidential candidate taking a week off right after their convention? Ever? If you can't figure out that Biden has "issues", Jack...then you need to open your eyes and pay a little more attention to what's going on around you!

Still on this narrative? It flew a month ago but Biden (and Harris) have been out and about. Kind of been put to bed.
Have you ever heard of a Presidential candidate taking a week off right after their convention? Ever? If you can't figure out that Biden has "issues", Jack...then you need to open your eyes and pay a little more attention to what's going on around you!
Kinda like Wilson, FDR, Truman and Johnson.

I don't know what bubble of reality you Trump supporters live in but both Biden and Harris have been offering responses to things said at the RNC "lie and fear fest" this week.
And let's face it, Trump should have energy. It's not like he does a whole lot as President. :)

Breaking: If he wins Biden announces he will close the White House and lead from his basement.

Forum List

Back