Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Still waiting for you to prove I lied, Simp.

Whining and crying about Trump doesn’t get you there.

Already showed it. You're too stupid to find a quote in a PDF file AND too stupid to see your lie has been exposed.

Already showed it. You're too stupid to find a quote in a PDF file AND too stupid to see your lie has been exposed.
Cut and paste what you think proves you aren’t a liar, liar.

Cut and paste what you think proves you aren’t a liar.

Failure to do so is your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

So let me get this straight....

If I don't prove that quote is in there, that's proof I lied...

But when you can't prove Ornato or Engel denied Hutchinson's claims, that's proof you're not lying?

rotfl-gif.288736

yes, she admitted she’s willing to lie. i don’t know which testimony was true or not. But yes one can follow their lawyers advice and still commit perjury…especially if they lied to their lawyer
She admitted she was scared to death because she took her supplied LAWYER'S advice, and did not have the money to get a lawyer of her own, instead of Trump's.

So let me get this straight....

If I don't prove that quote is in there, that's proof I lied...

But when you can't prove Ornato or Engel denied Hutchinson's claims, that's proof you're not lying?

rotfl-gif.288736
Still waiting for that cut and paste…….

Still waiting for that cut and paste…….

No worries, Dumbfuck, I'll do what you can't do and find it. But first, I'm going to enjoy you trying to eat your cake and have it too.

According to you...

I don't prove my claim = I'm lying...

You don't prove your claim = I'm lying.

rotfl-gif.288736

Don't you Trumper boys think it is strange that in July when Cassidy testified about the so called beast/SUV incident, the secret service response from Ornato and Engle was that Cassidy was lying and that was not said by Ornato and they said they would cooperate with the investigators blah blah blah blah, yet when called to testify again, they stalled and refused, then they got their own private lawyers costing boocoo bucks instead of using the secret service lawyers offered to staff for free, and then Tony Ornato quitting before he finally agreed to testify with his new expensive, private lawyer,

And NOW these dudes conveniently DONT RECALL, what happened that day....when in July, the claimed through the grape vine that Cassidy lied?

That's only 4 months before they testified they CLAIMED they knew what happened , only to DO NOT RECALL in november?

Come on guys, why do you let yourselves be played like that?

No worries, Dumbfuck, I'll do what you can't do and find it. But first, I'm going to enjoy you trying to eat your cake and have it too.

According to you...

I don't prove my claim = I'm lying...

You don't prove your claim = I'm lying.

rotfl-gif.288736
Everyone here knows that if your link contained the quote you claim it does you would be tripping over yourself to cut and paste the quote.

So why don’t you?

Don't you Trumper boys think it is strange that in July when Cassidy testified about the so called beast/SUV incident, the secret service response from Ornato and Engle was that Cassidy was lying and that was not said by Ornato and they said they would cooperate with the investigators blah blah blah blah, yet when called to testify again, they stalled and refused, then they got their own private lawyers costing boocoo bucks instead of using the secret service lawyers offered to staff for free, and then Tony Ornato quitting before he finally agreed to testify with his new expensive, private lawyer,

And NOW these dudes conveniently DONT RECALL, what happened that day....when in July, the claimed through the grape vine that Cassidy lied?

That's only 4 months before they testified they CLAIMED they knew what happened , only to DO NOT RECALL in november?

Come on guys, why do you let yourselves be played like that?
Link us up to their transcripts saying they dont recall.

Link us up to their transcripts saying they dont recall.
Don't have the text yet, but here is reporting on it....

in its report, the committee said it had evidence from "several sources" about a "furious interaction" taking place in the SUV. The committee said those sources included "multiple members of the Secret Service, a member of the Metropolitan police, and national security officials in the White House," who described Trump's behavior during the interaction as "irate," "furious," "insistent," "profane" and "heated."

The employee also said a second White House employee with "national security responsibilities" said Ornato told them that Trump was "angry that he couldn't go right away" to the Capitol.

The committee did not specifically mention a lunging motion in the documents released Monday.

---------

Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV." But the committee also said it was "skeptical of Ornato's account."

-----------

You mean like how none of them also never spoke out publicly in response to Hutchinson’s claims. :icon_rolleyes:

They've never made any claims publicly about any of this. And privately, under oath, Bobby Engel says he doesn't recall the conversation with Hutchinson or the other witness who apparently gave similar testimony.
And never verified it!

Don't have the text yet, but here is reporting on it....

in its report, the committee said it had evidence from "several sources" about a "furious interaction" taking place in the SUV. The committee said those sources included "multiple members of the Secret Service, a member of the Metropolitan police, and national security officials in the White House," who described Trump's behavior during the interaction as "irate," "furious," "insistent," "profane" and "heated."

The employee also said a second White House employee with "national security responsibilities" said Ornato told them that Trump was "angry that he couldn't go right away" to the Capitol.

The committee did not specifically mention a lunging motion in the documents released Monday.

---------

Ornato spoke with the committee in November, and said during that interview he "does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV." But the committee also said it was "skeptical of Ornato's account."

-----------
Did they confirm her story?

Everyone here knows that if your link contained the quote you claim it does you would be tripping over yourself to cut and paste the quote.

So why don’t you?

LOL

Because right now, it's more entertaining for me to laugh at you than educate you.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back