Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

You claimed they were lies, Simp.

Prove it or admit you are the liar.

Tic…tox…

You're inability to prove it is my proof. Exactly how rightarded are you, Dumbfuck, that you can't understand that?

They're your claims, ChoadBreath. The burden to prove you're not lying falls on no one's keyboard but yours. And in all this time, you've never quoted Ornato or Engel refuting Hutchinson.

You lies are exposed as lies by your inability to prove you're not lying.

:dance:

But you are crazy though, so there's that.
My claims stand until you prove they are lies as you claimed, Simp.

GO!

LOL

I gave you the link, Dumbfuck. All you have to do is search on the quote I gave and you could find it. Anyone with a functioning brain coukd do that. Explains why you can't.
Your link had no quote by the limo driver, Simo.

Try again, liar.

You falsely claimed I believe Trump lunged for the steering wheel and Engel.

That too is a bullshit claim coming from you.
So you say Trump never did what Hutchinson claimed, right?

You're inability to prove it is my proof. Exactly how rightarded are you, Dumbfuck, that you can't understand that?
Everyone understands you claimed I lied, but can’t prove it.

That makes YOU the liar here.

I gave you the link to the quote. Not my problem you're too stupid to execute a search on the quote I gave earlier.
Nope. No quote in there. If there is, cut and paste it here.

GO!

Everyone understands you claimed I lied, but can’t prove it.

That makes YOU the liar here.

You proved it, Dumbfuck. You're inability to prove she lied is the proof you lied.

If I were to say Trump had sex with Ivanka and you called me a liar because I couldn't prove it, I would look like the desperate schmuck you appear like if I tried to shift the burden of proof onto you.

You proved it, Dumbfuck. You're inability to prove she lied is the proof you lied.

If I were to say Trump had sex with Ivanka and you called me a liar because I couldn't prove it, I would look like the desperate schmuck you appear like if I tried to shift the burden of proof onto you.
Still waiting for you to prove I lied, Simp.

Whining and crying about Trump doesn’t get you there.

I accept your admission you lied.

LOLOL

Nope? Not an admission I lied. Why would I give you that link if it's not on there? The truth of the matter is you're too stupid to search in that document for the quote.

It make you look even dumber than I've been saying.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Nope? Not an admission I lied. Why would I give you that link if it's not on there? The truth of the matter is you're too stupid to search in that document for the quote.

It make you look even dumber than I've been saying.

tenor.gif
Cut and paste what you think proves you aren’t a liar.

Failure to do so is your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back