Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

There's only 3 names of those allegedly involved... Cassidy Hutchinson, Tony Ornato & Robert Engel. And to date, not one of them has refuted Hutchinson's testimony.
of cours they have…by not confirming anything she said, cause theg can’t even recall having a convo with her!!

I quoted reputable reports that have not been disputed by anyone.

You have hearsay from someone who has had her testimony disputed by those who were actually there, Simp.

Seriously, tap out...............TAP OUT!

You lost pages ago, and you keep digging. It's really getting sad.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Nope, you cited claims made by unnamed sources. And as I showed, you don't accept claims made by unnamed sources; except for now, when it's convenient for you.

Name the NYT's source.....
CNN has 4 unnamed sources?

Fake News quoting imaginary sources. Sounds about right.
Um, your "several fellow Democrats" is really two unnamed "sources" from Huffpo. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

yep the only two people in the room with her can’t confirm her story…the people she herself named as witnesses won’t support her narrative..

Again, who says they can't. Hutchinson initially said she couldn't recall it. Then she said she could.

the only person caught lying is Shifty’s star witness…that’s why nobody she claims as her witnesses can confirm her story

Nope, her claims have not been refuted. Claiming she lied is in itself a lie.

Now you reveal you're utterly deranged as I never said Trump did what Hutchinson claims Ornato told her. She never even claimed Trump did that. All she ever said was that Ornato told her about that. That you think I believe something I never once said reflects very poorly on you.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
You are clearly deranged.

Its been fun exposing what an idiot you are today, but I’m at the point I feel guilty for mocking what clearly is a mentally disturbed individual.

Good luck with your delusions.

Nope, you cited claims made by unnamed sources. And as I showed, you don't accept claims made by unnamed sources; except for now, when it's convenient for you.

:itsok:
Poor Fawnboi, your chronic desperation is amusing to us thinking people.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Again, who says they can't. Hutchinson initially said she couldn't recall it. Then she said she could.
Oh, so your ONLY SOURCE is a flip-flopping liar.

Glad you finally admit it, Simp.

Last edited:
Link us up to this lie, Simp.

This will be a hoot.

Take your pick, Dumbfuck...

She did lie. The SS says her account will be debunked by the agents if Nazi Piglosi ever let's them testify again.

Also, she claimed to write a letter that her boss says he wrote.

Gossip Girl is a liar, just like you.
The agents have already debunked her lies, Troll.
. She said the head security said ....

Hearsay.

The SS agents in question say she is lying.

Forum List

Back