Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Fawnboi has nothing but hearsay from someone who was nowhere near the incident in question backed up by serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

And yet he believes this physically impossible act actually took place, despite the numerous credible reports of the men who were actually there saying it didn't happen.

That folks, is just how stupid Fawnboi is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Who are they? You are so fucking clueless on this topic you don't know the names of the two agents who were actually there and denied her lies?

Holy shit! Go get educated, you ignorant fuck.
So name them and link to their testimony under oath

So name them and link to their testimony under oath
I told you to go get educated on the basic facts of this story, Simp.

No go do it. I'm not here to hold your hand, you raving ignoramus.

Fawnboi has nothing but hearsay from someone who was nowhere near the incident in question backed up by serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

And yet he believes this physically impossible act actually took place, despite the numerous credible reports of the men who were actually there saying it didn't happen.

That folks, is just how stupid Fawnboi is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, but then he lies about it, so there's that.

She's already said she was willing to commit perjury. She's got zero cred....simply used by the Committee for parody
What she SAID was that a Trump lawyer told her to not recall

She fired his ass

Of course you're a weasel. All you ever do is play games about exactly what was said and under what circumstances.

I very clearly stated what I intended to say. AND I told you my source. That you can't understand is testament to you being a fucking moron. That's on you, not me.

LOL

A weasel about what, fucking moron? My initial post is still there with the very description of Trump's behavior according to the limo driver. Why do you blame me because you're too illiterate to understand it?
Link to this limo driver's testimony?

Forum List

Back