Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Once again, nobody believes Adumb Schifferbrains except morons like you.

And why wouldn't they be able to name the witness? What security reason could there be?

The fact you buy anything this Shit Show puts out demonstrates what a clueless rube you are.

LOLOL

And you still don't have a denial from Ornato.

:dance:

Is that ever gonna get through to you?

You mean like how none of them also never spoke out publicly in response to Hutchinson’s claims. :icon_rolleyes:

They've never made any claims publicly about any of this. And privately, under oath, Bobby Engel says he doesn't recall the conversation with Hutchinson or the other witness who apparently gave similar testimony.
Quote Engel, Simp.

You can't, so you are making it up.

LOLOL

And you still don't have a denial from Ornato.

:dance:

Is that ever gonna get through to you?
Posted several times. The denial has not been disputed by anyone, unlike the lies by Hutchinson.

LOLOL

Dayum, you're brain dead. :cuckoo:

Why the fuck are you asking me why the committee isn't naming that person when I literally posted the committee's reason in the very post you replied to??

face-palm-gif.278959
because it’s a manufactor witness..

Weird how none of the 3 agents, nor the SS, have denied this widely reported story, huh Simp?

Just like none denied Hutchinson's account. You're cutting yourself with that double-edged blade because you're too stupid to comprehend they've neither confirmed nor denied what she said.

Last edited:
Did you post proof of him saying he did say so? Cause if you haven’t, then that poster proved he denied it

LOLOL

Saying I don't recall saying something is a denial that something was said?

LOL

A weasel about what, fucking moron? My initial post is still there with the very description of Trump's behavior according to the limo driver. Why do you blame me because you're too illiterate to understand it?
Of course you're a weasel. All you ever do is play games about exactly what was said and under what circumstances.

Forum List

Back