Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not according to the agents who were there, you illiterate imbecile. That's "according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts."

Are you ever not an illiterate dumbfuck?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Weird how not one of the three agents, nor the SS, have denied this widely reported story, huh?

I'm sure you will have some batshit crazy explanation as to why that is.

GO!

Again, so? It's always been a he said/she said thing since the start. That hasn't changed. So anyone claiming she lied, is lying; just as is anyone claiming she told the truth.
Anyone claiming she lied is lying, and anyone claiming she didn't lie is lying. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

This folks, is just how much of a raving lunatic Fawnboi is.

who says he has a lawyer? do you have any proof of this?
Uh, why would you even think he would have no lawyer?

has ANYONE testified before the 1/6 committee without a lawyer?

it was reported that Ornato and Engle both could use Secret Service lawyers for free, but both decide d they were not good enough and hired their own private lawyers to represent them.

which is EXPENSIVE!!!!

so, I was wondering if a Trump supporting lawyer has offered his services to Ornato, as the crooked and hopefully soon to be disbarred Trump supporter lawyer offered to Cassidy for free, who advised her to say, I DON'T RECALL, on things the lawyer thought would hurt Trump?I

seems like the same crooked playbook.....?

The "Committee" couldn't find one person confirming the admitted perjurer's story....not one....wow...

I'm not so sure about that. The committee said there was another witness who corroborated it. But they didn't name the witness, and the witness wasn't responding to Hutchinson’s live testimony, so not all that convincing. From their report...

After he exited the stage, President Trump entered the Presidential SUV and forcefully expressed his intention that Bobby Engel, the head of his Secret Service detail, direct the motorcade to the Capitol. The Committee has now obtained evidence from several sources about a “furious interaction” in the SUV. The vast majority of witnesses who have testified before the Select Committee about this topic, including multiple members of the Secret Service, a member of the Metropolitan police, and national security and military officials in the White House, described President Trump’s behavior as “irate,” “furious,” “insistent,” “profane” and “heated.” Hutchinson heard about the exchange second-hand and related what she heard in our June 28, 2022, hearing from Ornato (as did another witness, a White House employee with national security responsibilities, who shared that Ornato also recounted to him President Trump’s “irate” behavior in the Presidential vehicle). Other members of the White House staff and Secret Service also heard about the exchange after the fact. The White House employee with national security responsibilities gave this testimony:

Committee Staff: But it sounds like you recall some rumor or some discussion around the West Wing about the President’s anger about being told that he couldn’t go to the Capitol. Is that right?

Employee: So Mr. Ornato said that he was angry that he couldn’t go right away. In the days following that, I do remember, you know, again, hearing again how angry the President was when, you know, they were in the limo. But beyond specifics of that, that's pretty much the extent of the cooler talk.⁴⁴⁹​

449. For security reasons, the Select Committee is not releasing the name of this employee. Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, Transcribed Interview of White House employee with national security responsibilities, (July 19, 2022) at p. 73. See also Chapter 7, which discusses this topic in greater detail.

Uh, why would you even think he would have no lawyer?

has ANYONE testified before the 1/6 committee without a lawyer?

it was reported that Ornato and Engle both could use Secret Service lawyers for free, but both decide d they were not good enough and hired their own private lawyers to represent them.

which is EXPENSIVE!!!!

so, I was wondering if a Trump supporting lawyer has offered his services to Ornato, as the crooked and hopefully soon to be disbarred Trump supporter lawyer offered to Cassidy for free, who advised her to say, I DON'T RECALL, on things the lawyer thought would hurt Trump?I

seems like the same crooked playbook.....?
I don't know if they all have....you have any evidence to support your claim? Who did they hire? Tell us......I have sense no evidence they had anyone there.

I'm not so sure about that. The committee said there was another witness who corroborated it. But they didn't name the witness, and the witness wasn't responding to Hutchinson’s live testimony, so not all that convincing. From their report...

After he exited the stage, President Trump entered the Presidential SUV and forcefully expressed his intention that Bobby Engel, the head of his Secret Service detail, direct the motorcade to the Capitol. The Committee has now obtained evidence from several sources about a “furious interaction” in the SUV. The vast majority of witnesses who have testified before the Select Committee about this topic, including multiple members of the Secret Service, a member of the Metropolitan police, and national security and military officials in the White House, described President Trump’s behavior as “irate,” “furious,” “insistent,” “profane” and “heated.” Hutchinson heard about the exchange second-hand and related what she heard in our June 28, 2022, hearing from Ornato (as did another witness, a White House employee with national security responsibilities, who shared that Ornato also recounted to him President Trump’s “irate” behavior in the Presidential vehicle). Other members of the White House staff and Secret Service also heard about the exchange after the fact. The White House employee with national security responsibilities gave this testimony:
Committee Staff: But it sounds like you recall some rumor or some discussion around the West Wing about the President’s anger about being told that he couldn’t go to the Capitol. Is that right?

Employee: So Mr. Ornato said that he was angry that he couldn’t go right away. In the days following that, I do remember, you know, again, hearing again how angry the President was when, you know, they were in the limo. But beyond specifics of that, that's pretty much the extent of the cooler talk.⁴⁴⁹

449. For security reasons, the Select Committee is not releasing the name of this employee. Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, Transcribed Interview of White House employee with national security responsibilities, (July 19, 2022) at p. 73. See also Chapter 7, which discusses this topic in greater detail.
That doesn't at all confirm the testimony of the Commmittee star witness....

an unnamed person, says there was a rumor the President was angry about not going to the Capitol? Ok.....that's not confirmation...

Why isn't the Committe naming this person? that's odd too.

She never claimed that anyone told her to commit perjury...

He doesn't have to, he can't confirm the assault....so why on earth would he confirm the convo about something that never happened?????? geez man

That you don't know she claims she was advised to claim she doesn't recall events that can't be shown she could recall only serves to reveal how uninformed you are.

Employee: So Mr. Ornato said that he was angry that he couldn’t go right away. In the days following that, I do remember, you know, again, hearing again how angry the President was when, you know, they were in the limo. But beyond specifics of that, that's pretty much the extent of the cooler talk.⁴⁴⁹

The committee said there was another witness who corroborated it. But they didn't name the witness,

Once again, nobody believes Adumb Schifferbrains except morons like you.

And why wouldn't they be able to name the witness? What security reason could there be?

The fact you buy anything this Shit Show puts out demonstrates what a clueless rube you are.

That's like saying, "I'm too pussy to tell the truth!"

Not really. It could be he truly doesn't recall what exactly he told her; or it could be he dies recall but doesn't want to say exactly because he fears it could expose him to a perjury charge. We might never learn the truth behind this.

Weird how not one of the three agents, nor the SS, have denied this widely reported story, huh?

I'm sure you will have some batshit crazy explanation as to why that is.

GO!
Faun still working on how to spin this one..........

That you don't know she claims she was advised to claim she doesn't recall events that can't be shown she could recall only serves to reveal how uninformed you are.
show me where she was told to commit perjury…

Forum List

Back