Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

No, it's a she said, he said.. thing....it's just nobody can confirm anything this confessed perjurer has said happened.
Confessed perjurer?

Following your lawyer's advice to say, I DON'T RECALL, when you do recall even part of it, is perjury?

Okay.

So, Ornato committed perjury if he said I DO NOT RECALL, when he did recall at least some of it?

Confessed perjurer?

Following your lawyer's advice to say, I DON'T RECALL, when you do recall even part of it, is perjury?

Okay.

So, Ornato committed perjury if he said I DO NOT RECALL, when he did recall at least some of it?
You’re confused

Have they testified under oath?

Um, my post was timely. It's now six months later you [insert insult here].

But by now, the Jan 6th kangaroo court interviewed Ornato multiple times and undoubtedly interviewed the Secret Service agents.

If any of them had collaborated the ridiculous story, we would have all heard about it.

No! So fuck off!

giphy.gif

Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.

LOLOL

Bigger font, in bold, with pretty colors, doesn't change this...

"according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts."

And now that I taught you the purpose for using quotation marks, you'll notice that unlike you, I didn't make up what I enclosed in quotes.

:abgg2q.jpg:

it's clear from this thread that you don't care about the truth....hence why Shifty and the Committee did what they did....they know their base

You're deranged. Of course, I'm telling that to the person who lied, falsely claiming Ornato denied Hutchinson’s account.

Confessed perjurer?

Okay.

yes, she admitted she’s willing to lie. i don’t know which testimony was true or not. But yes one can follow their lawyers advice and still commit perjury…especially if they lied to their lawyer

LOLOL

Bigger font, in bold, with pretty colors, doesn't change this...

"according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts."

And now that I taught you the purpose for using quotation marks, you'll notice that unlike you, I didn't make up what I enclosed in quotes.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Weird how none of the 3 agents, nor the SS, have denied this widely reported story, huh Simp?

You're deranged. Of course, I'm telling that to the person who lied, falsely claiming Ornato denied Hutchinson’s account.
Did you post proof of him saying he did say so? Cause if you haven’t, then that poster proved he denied it

Weird how not one of the three agents, nor the SS, have denied this widely reported story, huh?

I'm sure you will have some batshit crazy explanation as to why that is.

GO!

You mean like how none of them also never spoke out publicly in response to Hutchinson’s claims. :icon_rolleyes:

They've never made any claims publicly about any of this. And privately, under oath, Bobby Engel says he doesn't recall the conversation with Hutchinson or the other witness who apparently gave similar testimony.

That doesn't at all confirm the testimony of the Commmittee star witness....

an unnamed person, says there was a rumor the President was angry about not going to the Capitol? Ok.....that's not confirmation...

Why isn't the Committe naming this person? that's odd too.

LOLOL

Dayum, you're brain dead. :cuckoo:

Why the fuck are you asking me why the committee isn't naming that person when I literally posted the committee's reason in the very post you replied to??

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back