Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

No agents who were there said that. Once again, your illiteracy makes a fool of you. Only Ornato and Engel were there and neither of them are on record denying her account.
The "Committee" couldn't find one person confirming the admitted perjurer's story....not one....wow...

She's already said she was willing to commit perjury. She's got zero cred....simply used by the Committee for parody

She did and that does diminish her credibility even though she says she did so on the advice of a Trump WH attorney who was trying to get her to limit her testimony.

Still, Ornato has not denied telling her that story.

She did and that does diminish her credibility even though she says she did so on the advice of a Trump WH attorney who was trying to get her to limit her testimony.

Yes he did

you nail it with this post....you nailed it....you don't care about the truth, so why should the "Committee"

LOLOL

It cracks me up you think "so" means I don't care about the truth. "So" means so what I didn't say that.

She never claimed that anyone told her to commit perjury...

He doesn't have to, he can't confirm the assault....so why on earth would he confirm the convo about something that never happened?????? geez man

Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not according to the agents who were there, you illiterate imbecile. That's "according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts."

Are you ever not an illiterate dumbfuck?

Ever??? :ack-1:

When he says "I don't recall" that's not a confirmation. but argumento, say you are right....why don't you think he could give a clear answer? What would have been unclear about him simply saying yes it happened?

With that said, show me him saying "i don't recall" to the question of if the assualt took place
Who's his lawyer and who is paying for him?

Again, so? It's always been a he said/she said thing since the start. That hasn't changed. So anyone claiming she lied, is lying; just as is anyone claiming she told the truth.
No it hasn’t it’s been a made up story all along! Post the quote that backs her up

Again, so? It's always been a he said/she said thing since the start. That hasn't changed. So anyone claiming she lied, is lying; just as is anyone claiming she told the truth.
No, it's a she said, he said.. thing....it's just nobody can confirm anything this confessed perjurer has said happened.

Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.
OMG!

You mean liberals have... No, it can't be true... just can't be true!

They lied??

Wow... whoda thunk it?

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

LOLOL

It cracks me up you think "so" means I don't care about the truth. "So" means so what I didn't say that.
it's clear from this thread that you don't care about the truth....hence why Shifty and the Committee did what they did....they know their base

Truth doesn't matter to these folks....

Forum List

Back