Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Who says he couldn't confirm it? Saying I don't recall is something some people sometimes say under oath to avoid providing a clear answer. Just as Cassidy Hutchinson explained to the J6 Committee being the legal advice she got from a Trump WH attorney.
It's also the advice that Hillary put to use in spades when she testified before the Grand Jury.

Post evidence that was the exact question...
Poor fella. I never said it was the exact question. I know, I know, you will play the game "But you put it in quotes'.

They had to ask a question of that nature, Simp. The exact wording doesn't matter to anyone but simpletons like you who have nothing left but childish word games.

What was his answer to whether or not it actually happened?

Can't wait for your next pathetic response dodging that question.

GO!

NOT. I blame you for being a weasel.

LOL

A weasel about what, fucking moron? My initial post is still there with the very description of Trump's behavior according to the limo driver. Why do you blame me because you're too illiterate to understand it?

So once again, you can't confirm it, because nobody beyond the lady that admitted she willing to commit perjury said it happened? Thanks....

Show me his testimony confirming the assault took place....I'll wait.

Again you're asking me to prove something I never claimed. Exactly how stupid are you?? :ack-1:

A pity you can't quote Ornato denying he told that to Hutchinson.

:boohoo:
Yes, it is.

If only the Clown Show wasn't covering up his actual testimony.

A pity you claim there are "reports" he denied recalling the conversation when you can't quote him, huh? All you have is leaked bullshit from serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

Who says he couldn't confirm it? Saying I don't recall is something some people sometimes say under oath to avoid providing a clear answer. Just as Cassidy Hutchinson explained to the J6 Committee being the legal advice she got from a Trump WH attorney.
When he says "I don't recall" that's not a confirmation. but argumento, say you are right....why don't you think he could give a clear answer? What would have been unclear about him simply saying yes it happened?

With that said, show me him saying "i don't recall" to the question of if the assualt took place

Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.

LOL

According to unnamed sources. Something you don't accept...

Um, your "several fellow Democrats" is really two unnamed "sources" from Huffpo. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
CNN has 4 unnamed sources?

Fake News quoting imaginary sources. Sounds about right.
Name the NYT's source.....
And again, when brought back in for questioning last month, Ornato did not deny telling Hutchinson that story.

Poor fella. I never said it was the exact question. I know, I know, you will play the game "But you put it in quotes'.

They had to ask a question of that nature, Simp. The exact wording doesn't matter to anyone but simpletons like you who have nothing left but childish word games.

GO!

LOL

You put it in quotation marks. Thanks for letting me know when you use quotation marks, you're not actually quoting someone -- you're just making shit up again.

:lmao:

Yes, it is.

If only the Clown Show wasn't covering up his actual testimony.

A pity you claim there are "reports" he denied recalling the conversation when you can't quote him, huh? All you have is leaked bullshit from serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

LOL

And you still have no denial from Ornato. Which still means you lied when you claimed Hutchinson lied.

:dance:

LOL

According to unnamed sources. Something you don't accept...

And again, when brought back in for questioning last month, Ornato did not deny telling Hutchinson that story.
:itsok:

This is getting fun to watch. You are having a full-blown meltdown.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

When he says "I don't recall" that's not a confirmation. but argumento, say you are right....why don't you think he could give a clear answer? What would have been unclear about him simply saying yes it happened?

With that said, show me him saying "i don't recall" to the question of if the assualt took place

I never said "I don't recall" is a confirmation. I said it's neither a confirmation nor a denial. It's basically a non-answer.

And since I can't read his mind, I can't say whether or not he could have given a clear answer. And neither can you.

LOL

You put it in quotation marks. Thanks for letting me know when you use quotation marks, you're not actually quoting someone -- you're just making shit up again.

:lmao:
I predicted more childish word games from lil Fawnboi, and I nailed it!

Now that we got that out of the way, let's try again to see if lil Fawnboi can cobble together a coherent response to this:

LOL

And you still have no denial from Ornato. Which still means you lied when you claimed Hutchinson lied.

:dance:
Man you are stupid beyond belief. Given the fact the two agents who were actually there say she lied, it's my informed opinion she lied.

You have nothing showing she didn't lie, Simp. Get back to me when you have confirmation of her claims.

LOL

I'm glad you think so. Especially funny given you still don't have a denial from Ornato.
Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.

Forum List

Back