Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Who were they? Do you have names? No? Did they testify under oath?

You mean her sworn under oath testimony?
Who are they? You are so fucking clueless on this topic you don't know the names of the two agents who were actually there and denied her lies?

Holy shit! Go get educated, you ignorant fuck.

They leaked his answer to "Did Trump try to hijack the "Beast"?

Where?

In a summary report released Monday, the panel said the person who Hutchinson said had relayed the account didn’t recall it. Tony Ornato, a long-time Secret Service agent who was working at the time as a deputy chief of staff to Trump, returned for a follow-up closed-door interview with the panel after Hutchinson’s testimony and said he didn’t remember the conversation she said she had heard.

So what if Trump did do that? I say he did NOT do it but what if he did?

It's not like he jacked up gas prices 3 times what they were when his predecessor was in office

not like he opened up the borders for a massive invasion, not giving a rip what the strangers from the south did to Americans

How do you know? Have you read the transcripts? Nope.

Nazi Piglosi and Adumb Schifferbrains refuse to release the transcripts. There would be no reason for the secrecy if they didn't deny it happened, Simp.

LOL

A n d . . . you still have no denial.

:dance:

Retard, again... I never said the conversation happened. How many times need I tell you that before you understand I told you that?
So you confirm, that the conversation didn't happen...great....

So, why didn't the Committee simply ask him if Trump assaulted the Agent like she claimed? Why dind't they want to know that?

What it has to do with it is refuting your idiotic claim that "I don't recall" is a denial. I showed you if it was a denial, which of course it isn't, then Trump would have committed perjury by denying saying something he said, when he said under oath he didn't remember saying it.
No it doesn't....he said he didn't recall, then the lawyer did the right thing and refreshed his memory about something he said.

In this case, he was asked if he had this conversation with a specific person, about a specific convo, and he he counldn't confirm that convo happened.....he couldn't even confirm the event she claimed the convo was about happened.

In a summary report released Monday, the panel said the person who Hutchinson said had relayed the account didn’t recall it. Tony Ornato, a long-time Secret Service agent who was working at the time as a deputy chief of staff to Trump, returned for a follow-up closed-door interview with the panel after Hutchinson’s testimony and said he didn’t remember the conversation she said she had heard.
So?

What was his answer to the direct question "Did trump try to hijack the Beast"?

Ornato has not denied it.
Reports say he and the other agent have.

Once again, we don't need any denials. YOU need confirmation of her hearsay. You have none.

Nothing.
Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

So you confirm, that the conversation didn't happen...great....

So, why didn't the Committee simply ask him if Trump assaulted the Agent like she claimed? Why dind't they want to know that?

No, I didn't confirm that. How could I since I wasn't there and nobody who was there has denied it?

You're not very bright to not understand that.

And who says they didn't ask him to confirm Hutchinson's claim? Sounds to me like they did since they said he didn't recall saying it.

No, I didn't confirm that. How could I since I wasn't there and nobody who was there has denied it?

And who says they didn't ask him to confirm Hutchinson's claim? Sounds to me like they did since they said he didn't recall saying it.
So once again, you can't confirm it, because nobody beyond the lady that admitted she willing to commit perjury said it happened? Thanks....

Show me his testimony confirming the assault took place....I'll wait.

How could I since I wasn't there and nobody who was there has denied it?

Later on Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that three agents who were with Trump in the vehicle dispute that he “assaulted or grabbed at the leader of his security detail or that he grabbed for the steering wheel,” according to one current and one former law enforcement official familiar with the agents’ accounts. Various outlets also reported that Ornato and Bobby Engel, the lead Secret Service agent in the vehicle, are willing to testify to the committee disputing Hutchinson’s account.

No it doesn't....he said he didn't recall, then the lawyer did the right thing and refreshed his memory about something he said.

In this case, he was asked if he had this conversation with a specific person, about a specific convo, and he he counldn't confirm that convo happened.....he couldn't even confirm the event she claimed the convo was about happened.

Who says he couldn't confirm it? Saying I don't recall is something some people sometimes say under oath to avoid providing a clear answer. Just as Cassidy Hutchinson explained to the J6 Committee being the legal advice she got from a Trump WH attorney.

Reports say he and the other agent have.

Once again, we don't need any denials. YOU need confirmation of her hearsay. You have none.

Nothing.
Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

A pity you can't quote Ornato denying he told that to Hutchinson.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back