Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

huh? Trump has nothing to do with this....he wasn't part of the alleged convo

So? You claim saying I don't recall saying something is a denial of saying something.

You just unwittingly accused Trump of committing perjury for saying he didn't remember saying something he said.

He never confirmed the conversation....never....cause he couldnl't.

but yeah, i am sure he simply forgot about the President assaulting a federal agent...yeah...hhahahh
No shit. Don't ya think the idiots would have at least enough smarts to ask him directly if it happened? I would bet money they did, and he didn't confirm it happened.

So? You claim saying I don't recall saying something is a denial of saying something.

You just unwittingly accused Trump of committing perjury for saying he didn't remember saying something he said.
Why would they be so concerned with him confirming or denying the supposed conversation and not ask him directly if Trump tried to hijack the "Beast"?

Do you really think they didn't ask him about that? Why didn't they leak his answer, Simp?

We all know, you just won't admit it.

He never confirmed the conversation....never....cause he couldnl't.

but yeah, i am sure he simply forgot about the President assaulting a federal agent...yeah...hhahahh

Who says he couldn’t?

Why would they be so concerned with him confirming or denying the supposed conversation and not ask him directly if Trump tried to hijack the "Beast"?

Do you really think they didn't ask him about that? Why didn't they leak his answer, Simp?

We all know, you just won't admit it.

Retard, they did "leak" his answer. They said he said he didn't recall. Of course, I'm telling this to an idiot who didn't even know they brought him back for questioning.

face-palm-gif.278959

Bring his quote from the transcript. Something Adumb Schifferbrains leaked doesn't count. He has less credibility than you.
So who or what do you have disputing Huchinson's sworn testimony?

yes, it’s not a confirmation

post the transcripts of trump. not confirming something isn’t perjury you idiot

Retard, they did "leak" his answer. They said he said he didn't recall. Of course, I'm telling this to an idiot who didn't even know they brought him back for questioning.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yeah, I know.

I don't believe anything Adumb Schifferbrains leaks. Only someone as stupid as you are would.

Why don't they release the transcript, Dumbass? Why are they hiding it from the public? Do you think they didn't ask him directly if Trump tried to hijack the limo? Why don't we know how he answered that question, Simp?

Try addressing the questions instead of dodging.

You probably saw Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, testify today that she heard that on Jan 6th, Trump had a fit of rage and attempted to grab the steering wheel of The Beast and lunged at agents, insisting they drive him to the Capitol, because "I am the f****ing President..."

Well, it was all a lie. As you should have noticed, it was all hearsay. She was not in the vehicle, and she heard everything about her testimony from someone else.

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6​

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
  • 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
  • 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
  • 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
  • Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
  • Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
  • 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
  • The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.
Hopefully, you didn't fall for it. Like the pee dossier, it was obviously false.

If you did fall for it, ask yourself why.
18 Months of Lies. The Democrat Lead Congress Accomplished Nothing, the same as they did during their 4 year long siege of The White House with Lies of Russian Collusion they knew were lies, because they were the ones that invented them.

Why would I post something I never said? Now you look as retarded as Dumbfuck, a.k.a., Nostra.
I don't want you to post a transcript of anything you said or didn't say....I want the transcript of him...which obviously you can't produce. You can't produce a transcript of him saying the convo happened, let alone that the assault happened....why? because it didn't....

The democrat party just hires actors. Like the child actors for the VP whore they hired to listen to her childish understanding of space and act all excited. Like finding some woman that was in Kavanaughs class at some point and may have run into him got raped. By people she can’t identify, in a location she can’t identify and with her own witnesses that won’t even verify.

The entire democrat party is a fucking farce. Nothing they say is true, nothing they do helps you. They’re a fucking joke.
Kavanaugh was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Super Pimp just like Tom Cruise in Risky Business.
They cannot even Plagiarize correctly without being exposed.
Hell, Kavanaugh at that time in his life looked a Hell of a lot like Tom Cruise even.
LMAO

Risky-Business-Tom-Cruise-Picture-1980s-Style-Suit-800x450.jpg

d15dba7112b537073320ea8d83bc946fa7-25-brett-kavanaugh-yearbook.rvertical.w330.jpg

The Democrat Party are The Disciples of Satan.
When they Lie, they speak in their father The Devil's Native Tongue for he was a liar and a murderer from the very beginning.
abe8d86a-d02e-499e-b9c9-36ff11365cc6_1.8fb99b19d25f1522bdb4a4763a6ebbe9.jpeg

Last edited:
yes, it’s not a confirmation

post the transcripts of trump. not confirming something isn’t perjury you idiot

Q. Do you believe you have one of the
best memories in the world?

A. That I can't tell you. I can't tell
for other people, but I have a good memory.

Q. You've stated, though, that you have
one of the best memories in the world?

A. I don't know. Did I use that
expression?

Q. Yes.

A. Where? Could I see it?

Q. I can play a video of you reporting
it.

A. Did I say I have a great memory or
one of the best in the world?

Q. "One of the best in the world" is
what the reporter quoted you as saying.

A. I don't remember saying that. As
good as my memory is, I don't remember that, but
I have a good memory.

Q. So you don't remember saying that you have one of the best memories in the world?

A. I don't remember that. I remember you telling me, but I don't know that I said it.

Emphasis mine.

Forum List

Back