Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

LOLOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.
I quoted your post, Dumbass. Nowhere in it did you attribute reporting.

You spin is getting worse by the day, and it started out pathetic.

Try a link we don’t have to subscribe to, Dumbass.

Nice ploy.

Not my problem you're too stupid to not know how to open their articles without a subscription, Dumbfuck.

Your abject ignorance aside, enough of the article appears anyway which shows Ornata was brought back in for further questioning last month.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:

I quoted your post, Dumbass. Nowhere in it did you attribute reporting.

You spin is getting worse by the day, and it started out pathetic.

LOL

I never said I initially attributed it to a news report, ya dumbfuck. It was when you claimed I made it up, I informed you I didn't; that I got it from the news.

Yet again, your desperation is noted and laughed at.

haha of course it is. When someone says X told me Y, and X says, no, I don't recall saying that...it's refuted.

So when Trump said he didn't remember saying he had "one of the best memories in the world," though it had been reported he said that, he was denying saying something he really did say?

So when Trump said he didn't remember saying he had "one of the best memories in the world," though it had been reported he said that, he was denying saying something he really did say?
huh? Trump has nothing to do with this....he wasn't part of the alleged convo

haha of course it is. When someone says X told me Y, and X says, no, I don't recall saying that...it's refuted.
So you think Ornato refuted what Huchinson said under oath?

Please post that quote and link,

Huchinson was under oath

Not my problem you're too stupid to not know how to open their articles without a subscription, Dumbfuck.

Your abject ignorance aside, enough of the article appears anyway which shows Ornata was brought back in for further questioning last month.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:
What did he say? Bring the transcript.

Watch this dodge......

LOL

I never said I initially attributed it to a news report, ya dumbfuck. It was when you claimed I made it up, I informed you I didn't; that I got it from the news.

Yet again, your desperation is noted and laughed at.
I never said I initially attributed it to a news report,

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fawnboi is getting desperate.....ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!

:auiqs.jpg:

So you think Ornato refuted what Huchinson said under oath?

Please post that quote and link,

Huchinson was under oath
The fact the Clown Show Committee is hiding his transcript from the public indicates he didn't say what they wanted.

Why are they hiding the transcript?

Saying "I don't remember if that conversation took place" does NOT mean it did not
He never confirmed the conversation....never....cause he couldnl't.

but yeah, i am sure he simply forgot about the President assaulting a federal agent...yeah...hhahahh

Saying "I don't remember if that conversation took place" does NOT mean it did not
Bring his quote from the transcript. Something Adumb Schifferbrains leaked doesn't count. He has less credibility than you.

Forum List

Back