Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Watch. Democrats will still maintain this is true forever. Just like the Russian hoax.
We have remember at all times that, to democrats, sound bites don't have to be true, they serve a different purpose. They are supposed to cause damage, and if they're proven false afterwards, no big deal, the damage is done. In this case, they have a really big agenda, and that is to stop TRUMP! from running again and winning the presidency. I guarantee, if he were to announce tomorrow that there is no way he would ever run again, they would immediately swivel to finding the next likely Republican front runner and obsess over him/her. TRUMP! would quickly fade, except in cases where they need to deflect criticism from Quid Pro Joe, who they can't otherwise defend.

We have remember at all times that, to democrats, sound bites don't have to be true, they serve a different purpose. They are supposed to cause damage, and if they're proven false afterwards, no big deal, the damage is done. In this case, they have a really big agenda, and that is to stop TRUMP! from running again and winning the presidency. I guarantee, if he were to announce tomorrow that there is no way he would ever run again, they would immediately swivel to finding the next likely Republican front runner and obsess over him/her. TRUMP! would quickly fade, except in cases where they need to deflect criticism from Quid Pro Joe, who they can't otherwise defend.
Enemy democrats are already fabricating their propaganda against DeSantis.

He never denied it either.
not confirming it, is the same as denying it happened. The parody committee star witness, someone who’s admitted they are willing to commit perjury, spins a story, that nobody, the folks she even named, will support

tells you all you need to know about the credibility of this show

not confirming it, is the same as denying it happened. The parody committee star witness, someone who’s admitted they are willing to commit perjury, spins a story, that nobody, the folks she even named, will support

No, it's not the same as denying it. You should learn English. Denying it would be along the lines of saying something like, I never told her that.

even though he never said he did? hahah

well y’all put your faith in Avanitti so i’m not surprised

Two people said he told that story. The driver described him as animated and irate.

No, it's not the same as denying it. You should learn English. Denying it would be along the lines of saying something like, I never told her that.
if it wasn’t confirmed…its the same as denying it happen. it either did or didn’t. No confirmation means it didn’t.

your hypo is one way to do it, but there are many other ways to not confirm someone’s allegations…like we saw here

Two people said he told that story. The driver described him as animated and irate.
who’s the other person? being irate and animated is far from assaulting a federal officer and attempting to driving the automobile from the back seat.

yep...and never confirmed the admitted perjurer's testimony....this isn't going well for the credibility of the Committee and the faux parody narrative
And never refuted it

No it is not

Also, how in the hell does a guy lunge for the steering wheel from the back seat of an armoured limo?

The more I think about this, the more I realize that some didn't see this fable all the way through...
Lets be clear...

This is a Republican testifying...

She was asked not to remember by a lawyer which we suspect was being paid for by Trump controlled enity...

This is not a Democrat thing...

Lets be clear...

This is a Republican testifying...

She was asked not to remember by a lawyer which we suspect was being paid for by Trump controlled enity...

This is not a Democrat thing...

I do not see the distinction between Dem or GOP, for the sake of faith in objectivity I only view a distinction between "Establishment, career government official" and "outsider, non-career government official".

Forum List

Back