Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

So, did he confirm it? I don't have a script to the NY Slime. Can you quote it form the transcript for us?

LOL

You said he wasn't even called back.

Regardless of your ignorance, he neither confirmed it nor denied it, saying he didn't recall having that conversation.

No, fucking moron. I don't recall means either he doesn't recall or if he told her or not; or it means he doesn't want to say if he told her or not.
It means that to the best of his knowledge it didn't occur.

It means that to the best of his knowledge it didn't occur.

No, it doesn't. It means he doesn't recall telling her. It's not a denial. A denial would be, I didn't tell her that. He wouldn't commit to that. Hutchinson also initially said she didn't recall that; but then later confessing she said that because one of Trump's WH lawyers pressured her to say as little as possible, instructing her, “the less you remember, the better.” So that too could have been why Ornato said he didn't recall instead of outright denying or confirming it.

LOL

Regardless of your ignorance, he neither confirmed it nor denied it, saying he didn't recall having that conversation.
So did they ask the question? Did they? What did he say when asked the question? Don't tell me they didn't ask the quesiton

So did they ask the question? Did they? What did he say when asked the question? Don't tell me they didn't ask the quesiton

Holy fuck, you cons are dumb as shit. I just told you what he said.

face-palm-gif.278959

Holy fuck, you cons are dumb as shit. I just told you what he said.

face-palm-gif.278959
i didn’t see that, i found another link from cbs that just same he came closed doors but didn’t say what he said. Can’t you provide the transcript? all we know at this point is he didn’t confirm it? that must be why his testimony wasn’t public or prime time

Poat any under oath testimony you can find that discredits Huchinson's UNDERR OATH testimony
yes, the gentleman she claims told her, testified and would not confirm it was ever said

plus her prior testimony, in which she either told the truth, or committed perjury….she’s impeached her own testimony

LOL

Link to his testimony?

You are clearly lying unless you can quote him.

No, it doesn't. It means he doesn't recall telling her. It's not a denial. A denial would be, I didn't tell her that. He wouldn't commit to that. Hutchinson also initially said she didn't recall that; but then later confessing she said that because one of Trump's WH lawyers pressured her to say as little as possible, instructing her, “the less you remember, the better.” So that too could have been why Ornato said he didn't recall instead of outright denying or confirming it.
Where did he not commit to that?

Quote him or admit you made it up.

Forum List

Back