Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

LOL

That link doesn't work either, ya fucking moron.

Screenshot_20221227_095146_Samsung Internet.jpg

I never said he said it. You're thoroughly confused. But you claim he didn't say it. Yet you can't quote him or Engel denying he said it. :cuckoo:
so yoj admit you can confirm he said it. Gotcha. Why would you expect me to prove he denied it? especially when the Committee wasn’t even willing to hear from him….clearly they didn’t want to know what he had to actually say

your entire Committee’s narrative is based on a woman who’s admitted she is willing to commit perjury, and who’s testimony is nothing it hearsay, within hearsay, within hearsay…

that’s why it’s a joke

Trump did not attempt to grab the wheel. That would be ridiculous. It did not happen. Thus, it was all a lie.

There is no evidence he did so. None whatsoever.

The hearsay has been refuted as false, but it would be inadmissible anyway.

It is all one more big fat lie.

LOL

An unnamed source cited by Faux News sez so.

Yeah, real convincing. :lmao:

so yoj admit you can confirm he said it. Gotcha. Why would you expect me to prove he denied it? especially when the Committee wasn’t even willing to hear from him….clearly they didn’t want to know what he had to actually say

your entire Committee’s narrative is based on a woman who’s admitted she is willing to commit perjury, and who’s testimony is nothing it hearsay, within hearsay, within hearsay…

that’s why it’s a joke

It's never been confirmed or refuted. Anyone who says it has been is full of shit.

It's never been confirmed or refuted. Anyone who says it has been is full of shit.
agreed nobody, nobody can. confirm what this admitted perjurer has said, and nobody on the committee was interested in doing that. zero credibility

agreed nobody, nobody can. confirm what this admitted perjurer has said, and nobody on the committee was interested in doing that. zero credibility
No one on the left has any credibility

I don't see why anyone puts up with those bleating asswipes.

The Agents were called in to testify. Ornato said he didn't recall his conversation with Hutchinson. I posted the link for you yesterday, you lying piece of shit.

Post the transcript, Simp. Nobody in America believes what Adumb Shifferbrains says.

Where is Ornato's transcript?

Ornatto was a Trump appointee who owed his job to him. Hutchinson had what to gain by lying? So she could be subjected to attacks by Trump's asseaters & hacks who themselves are nothing but a bunch of liars themselves?

Take you for example who wil never get that brown smudge off your nose from having it stuffed in Trump's ass.
Still can't manage a single post without crying like a little bitch about Trump, and obsessive over his ass.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

LOL

And by "dismissed," you mean you still can't prove Ornata didn't tell her that story.
First of all, there is no requirement for anyone to disprove her hearsay. However, the SS has said they are free to testify about the alleged conversation, and reports have both of them calling her a liar.

So, what exactly do you have, Simp? Hearsay by one person with nothing to back it up.

First of all, there is no requirement for anyone to disprove her hearsay. However, the SS has said they are free to testify about the alleged conversation, and reports have both of them calling her a liar.

So, what exactly do you have, Simp? Hearsay by one person with nothing to back it up.

Actually, you have to prove she lied since you accused her of lying. We both know you can't so your bullshit claim remains the same bullshit you always intended it to be.

Actually, you have to prove she lied since you accused her of lying. We both know you can't so your bullshit claim remains the same bullshit you always intended it to be.
I do? Where does it say I have to prove anything to a reality denying Simp like you?

There is ample evidence her hearsay has been disputed by those who were actually there. Add to that the fact her claims are physically impossible and any thinking person knows she is lying. That leaves you out, Halfwit.

I do? Where does it say I have to prove anything to a reality denying Simp like you?

There is ample evidence her hearsay has been disputed by those who were actually there. Add to that the fact her claims are physically impossible and any thinking person knows she is lying. That leaves you out, Halfwit.

Her claim has never been refuted by either of the two men in the room with her. You accused her of lying. You utterly failed to prove she lied which makes you the liar.

Forum List

Back