Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

of course they did...i provided the video link. The SS said what she claimed, never happened. She's an admitted perjurer...and has zero cred....if you have evidence the Xiden SS is lying, provide it, or shut up

An unnamed person claimed Ornato would refute her claim -- he never did.

And again, when did she admit she committed perjury?

An unnamed person claimed Ornato would refute her claim -- he never did.

And again, when did she admit she committed perjury?
How is that person unnamed? The SS issued the statement, I provided the video. Are you now saying the SS are liars?

I am not sure hte date she first said it, here's an article from Dec 22 Cassidy Hutchinson says she initially lied to the January 6 committee about a claim that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his SUV and lunged at a Secret Service agent

• Cassidy Hutchinson said she lied in her original deposition to the House Capitol-riot committee.

How is that person unnamed? The SS issued the statement, I provided the video. Are you now saying the SS are liars?

No, I'm saying you are. Watch this...

Name the person who said Ornato would say he never told her that story.

I am not sure hte date she first said it, here's an article from Dec 22 Cassidy Hutchinson says she initially lied to the January 6 committee about a claim that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his SUV and lunged at a Secret Service agent

• Cassidy Hutchinson said she lied in her original deposition to the House Capitol-riot committee.

Ok, that does prove she admitted to perjury.

No, I'm saying you are. Watch this...

Name the person who said Ornato would say he never told her that story.

Ok, that does prove she admitted to perjury.
i don’t care if he did or not…i care that it didn’t happen.

i care she’s admitted she’s willing to commit perjury…i care that is who the committee has used as their star witness…why didn’t they call the agents? why didn’t they call Ornato ?

i don’t care if he did or not…i care that it didn’t happen.

i care she’s admitted she’s willing to commit perjury…i care that is who the committee has used as their star witness…why didn’t they call the agents? why didn’t they call Ornato ?

Ornato never denied telling her that story.

LOL

You idiot, your strawman fails you. No one ever said he could only deny it under oath.
who says he hasn’t denied it then?

the big question is why didn’t the committte call him? you keep dodging the issue…the committee decided to use a incredible witness, who’s admitted she’s willing to commit perjury, to tell a hearsay, based on hearsay statement…instead of using the actual people she’s named that told her…why???

who says he hasn’t denied it then?

the big question is why didn’t the committte call him? you keep dodging the issue…the committee decided to use a incredible witness, who’s admitted she’s willing to commit perjury, to tell a hearsay, based on hearsay statement…instead of using the actual people she’s named that told her…why???

Quote him denying it then...

Quote him denying it then...
show me saying he said it…show me him confirming it. you can’t…cause the committee never was interested in actual hearing from him, they didn’t want the truth

How many more years than the last 6, how many MORE lies / scandals / Constitutional violations / broken laws / trampled rights, how many more acts of treason, criminal coup Impeachments, how many more failed 'we've got him this time' moments before even snowflake realize / admit everything Democrats say and accuse others of is a lie ... and that the truth is ALWAYS exposed in the end?!

LOL

I literally quoted him, you shvantz...

Trump did not attempt to grab the wheel. That would be ridiculous. It did not happen. Thus, it was all a lie.

There is no evidence he did so. None whatsoever.

The hearsay has been refuted as false, but it would be inadmissible anyway.

It is all one more big fat lie.

I think it's pretty obvious.....Adam Shifty made her lie...this Committee, was a joke...their hearings were a Stalinist show trial......they will be remembered for simply being a dark chapter in American history...like slavery, Jim Crow, McCarthy etc

Interesting you mention McCarthy. He had the same mentor as Trump. Roy Cohn. Trump will be the dark chapter in American history. Cohn’s last gasp at destroying democracy.

Interesting you mention McCarthy. He had the same mentor as Trump. Roy Cohn. Trump will be the dark chapter in American history. Cohn’s last gasp at destroying democracy.
haha Roy wasn’t their mentor, he happened to have work for rhem at some point…and mentor is what someone like Senator Eastland was for Xiden

show me saying he said it…show me him confirming it. you can’t…cause the committee never was interested in actual hearing from him, they didn’t want the truth

I never said he said it. You're thoroughly confused. But you claim he didn't say it. Yet you can't quote him or Engel denying he said it. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back