Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Nope, I followed the thread link!! You ought to learn it

LOL

Are you ever not a shvantz?

Ever??

He said, well, it was all a lie, to which I responded, and you said it was a lie, to which you replied, not what he said.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Are you ever not a shvantz?

Ever??

He said, well, it was all a lie, to which I responded, and you said it was a lie.
Nope not in the thread trail. He responded to another post

Nobody knew who Hutchinson was before she testified on live tv. Soooo, let me get this straight. Before she appeared behind closed doos & gave her testimony to the committee, she decided to lie to them because she was going to write a book? She then appeared again at the hearing & lied because it would help her to sell books? She committed perjury in this devious plot to sell books?

Riiiiiiight. Wanna buy a bridge?
she's already an admitted perjurer....of course she'd lie

somebody obviously knew who she was, or Shifty and the Star Chamber wouldn't of called her to testify....
Was she known to the general public? No.

Of course Schiff knew who Hutchinson was, she worked in the W.H. as an aide to Meadows, dummy.

i must be talking to an 8 yr old.

Sitting in the seat behind the driver does not make reaching for the driver or front seat passenger impossible. He could very well have done that, ya Russian bot.
she claimed he grabbed for the wheel, then grabbed for the driver's throat.....from the backseat...and the Secret Service has said she's a liar.

She's not a perjurer, but Trump is.

Trump, who's ass your head is buried in.

hahahh "I know you are but what am I"

She literally admitted to perjuring herself to the Committee...when has Trump ever lied under oath?

she claimed he grabbed for the wheel, then grabbed for the driver's throat.....from the backseat...and the Secret Service has said she's a liar.

She didn't claim anything, asswipe. She was relating an incident which was told to her by someone who was there.

Try to keep up.

hahahh "I know you are but what am I"

She literally admitted to perjuring herself to the Committee...when has Trump ever lied under oath?
Trump has been caught lying under oath numerous times when he testified under oath in depoitions involving lawsuits he was involved in.T

Try to keep up.

She didn't claim anything, asswipe. She was relating an incident which was told to her by someone who was there.

Try to keep up.
what was the point of her testimony then? She claimed she was told that, it was a lie....or are you claiming the SS is lying?

She's admitted to committing perjury once already......she's got zero cred....just like the Committee

Trump has been caught lying under oath numerous times when he testified under oath in depoitions involving lawsuits he was involved in.T

Try to keep up.

show me one time he lied under oath,....I'll wait.

show me one time he lied under oath,....I'll wait.
I already told you, but you're a typical cultist & it falls on deaf ears.

Trump, who you defend is a pathalogical liar & you claiming someone else to be a liar is laughable at best.

I already told you, but you're a typical cultist & it falls on deaf ears.

Trump, who you defend is a pathalogical liar & you claiming someone else to be a liar is laughable at best.
you seem to be the liar....you claimed he comment perjury a number of times, yet can't seem to produce one piece of evidence.

you seem to be projecting here....

She never said she was told he was in the very back; and by the description she gave, he would have been in a middle seat, just behind the front seat.

And she claimed she was told that story by Tony Ornato, in the presence of Bobby Engel; neither of whom ever refuted her claim.

She never said she was told he was in the very back; and by the description she gave, he would have been in a middle seat, just behind the front seat.

And she claimed she was told that story by Tony Ornato, in the presence of Bobby Engel; neither of whom ever refuted her claim.
of course they did...i provided the video link. The SS said what she claimed, never happened. She's an admitted perjurer...and has zero cred....if you have evidence the Xiden SS is lying, provide it, or shut up

Forum List

Back