Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Here both sides are showing their obsessional TDS! I ALWAYS thought this whole 2nd hand story, whatever its likely minimal basis in fact, was ridiculous. Not to mention nobody ever discusses what on earth Trump would have wanted to do had he been brave enough to go to the Capitol after waiting and watching the siege and violence on TV for so long.

My view was of course if the Commander-in-Chief really wanted to go he could have, but Trump by nature always has other people break the law for him … and pay the price. That’s just how his megalomania rolls. He’s “The King” and his followers are his pawns.

Trump was no young Mussolini marching “blackshirts” into Rome. Not Hitler in 1923 leading a “Beer Hall Putch.” Whatever Democratic propagandists were thinking in highlighting this particular story, it was always silly and nonsensical. Whatever Trump cultists think they are “proving” about Trump’s “innocence” by denying it — they are also mistaken.

Merry Christmas all! Don’t worry about who tried to grab the reins of SANTA’s reindeer. It’s an old silly story. Just enjoy the show!

Yep. Why didn’t Piglosi take them up on their offer to testify, Simp?

The Agents were called in to testify. Ornato said he didn't recall his conversation with Hutchinson. I posted the link for you yesterday, you lying piece of shit.

And they say she lied, Simp.
Ornatto was a Trump appointee who owed his job to him. Hutchinson had what to gain by lying? So she could be subjected to attacks by Trump's asseaters & hacks who themselves are nothing but a bunch of liars themselves?

Take you for example who wil never get that brown smudge off your nose from having it stuffed in Trump's ass.

Ornatto was a Trump appointee who owed his job to him. Hutchinson had what to gain by lying? So she could be subjected to attacks by Trump's asseaters & hacks who themselves are nothing but a bunch of liars themselves?

Take you for example who wil never get that brown smudge off your nose from having it stuffed in Trump's ass.
I think she was about to publish a book.

You think?????? Since when????

Since when does a nobody secretary publish a book? Who would give her a contract? You're caught and you're flailing.
I'm "caught?"

At what? She's a self admitted liar. I'm not the one defending her story, dingbat.

Riiiiiight. She wanted all that publicity so Trump's goon squad could attempt to destroy her for the telling the truth.
The first thing any former member of a Republican administration does when they want to sell a book is shit on their former employer. It's been done hundreds of times, you dumb fucking moron.

Trump's "goon squad" is as toothless as a 3 month old baby.

The first thing any former member of a Republican administration does when they want to sell a book is shit on their former employer. It's been done hundreds of times, you dumb fucking moron.

Trump's "goon squad" is as toothless as a 3 month old baby.
For one thing asscrack, you can take your rumor t hat she's writing a book & shove it up your ass unless you got proof. So let's have it, Trump's asseater.

Forum List

Back