Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

If that were true, you'd be able to quote them; and you can't.
I quoted reputable reports that have not been disputed by anyone.

You have hearsay from someone who has had her testimony disputed by those who were actually there, Simp.

Seriously, tap out...............TAP OUT!

You lost pages ago, and you keep digging. It's really getting sad.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Says you. Meanwhile, the only two people she says wwre in the room with her are neither confirming nor denying her claims.
yep the only two people in the room with her can’t confirm her story…the people she herself named as witnesses won’t support her narrative..

Nor denied…
haha what’s funny is that you all think that helps your case…

when you have one star witness, who’s already admitted to being willing to commit perjury, tell a story, and name two witnesses, and neither confirms her story..it’s not a good thing

LOLOL

How ironic given you were the one caught lying.
the only person caught lying is Shifty’s star witness…that’s why nobody she claims as her witnesses can confirm her story

Fawnboi has nothing but hearsay from someone who was nowhere near the incident in question backed up by serial liar Adumb Schifferbrains.

And yet he believes this physically impossible act actually took place, despite the numerous credible reports of the men who were actually there saying it didn't happen.

That folks, is just how stupid Fawnboi is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Now you reveal you're utterly deranged as I never said Trump did what Hutchinson claims Ornato told her. She never even claimed Trump did that. All she ever said was that Ornato told her about that. That you think I believe something I never once said reflects very poorly on you.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Now you reveal you're utterly deranged as I never said Trump did what Hutchinson claims Ornato told her. She never even claimed Trump did that. All she ever said was that Ornato told her about that. That you think I believe something I never once said reflects very poorly on you.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
glad you don’t believe her either

I'm not the one who is ignorant of the names of the major players in this thing, you are, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

There's only 3 names of those allegedly involved... Cassidy Hutchinson, Tony Ornato & Robert Engel. And to date, not one of them has refuted Hutchinson's testimony.

Forum List

Back