🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: Let's DISARM Americans But Let's Arm Foreigners

That is the hypocrisy of the gun grabbing left.

Yes, indeed. The Syrians will be provided assault rifles, high capacity magazines WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, indeed. The Syrians will be provided assault rifles, high capacity magazines WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup... And how long before those serial numbered guns start showing up in Afghanistan in use against our troops? Not very long I suspect.

Yup... And how long before those serial numbered guns start showing up in Afghanistan in use against our troops? Not very long I suspect.

Of course, there will be blowbacks.

Yes, the administration trusts Syrians and the terrorist-friendly Muslim Brotherhood more than they trust law abiding American citizens. This much has become obvious since Obama has been in office. The reason for that trust has got to be that he thinks highly of those he is arming. Americans haven't earned that same level of adoration in his eyes. I have often felt that he holds contempt for Americans and our constitution.

This is nothing more than another State sponsored Fast and Furious, only this time the victims will be U.S. Military personnel, instead of Border agents. Anyone who thinks these guns they drop into Syria wont make it to the front lines of Afghanistan is smoking crack.

Yes, the administration trusts Syrians and the terrorist-friendly Muslim Brotherhood more than they trust law abiding American citizens. This much has become obvious since Obama has been in office. The reason for that trust has got to be that he thinks highly of those he is arming. Americans haven't earned that same level of adoration in his eyes. I have often felt that he holds contempt for Americans and our constitution.

Yep, his double standard is pima facie evidence that he wanted to collectively punish those who support the 2A because he knows we voted against him.

Democrats only want to disarm the felons and the crazies. Two underreported groups in the Republican "Big Tent" of wacko Teanut baggers and confederates.

Democrats only want to disarm the felons and the crazies. Two underreported groups in the Republican "Big Tent" of wacko Teanut baggers and confederates.

Since that's completed by law already what's with all the calls for more gun laws ?

You do understand that he will be arming the Syrian resistance which will be populated by many "felons and crazies"

Democrats only want to disarm the felons and the crazies???? Another idiot who apparently hasn't read the contents of New York's newly passed Democrat sponsored SAFE act for one. I wish liberals would stop repeating that lie over and over, it isn't going to make the lie that their agenda isn't directed towards law abiding citizens come true.

You do understand that he will be arming the Syrian resistance which will be populated by many "felons and crazies"

Exactly. And you're being kind by simply calling them felons and crazies.

Meanwhile, back in the states................

Citizens are being tagged as incompetent to own a gun because their kid gets in a fight at school or they openly hate big government. In California, a restraining order will get your guns confiscated and one poster pointed out that it's standard procedure to issue restraining orders when couples divorce, even if it's a mutual and friendly divorce.

They are looking for every possible reason to disqualify people from owning guns. And some are foolish enough to believe that they care about making us safer. They have reasons for what they are doing, but it has nothing to do with public safety. I wish some people would open up some history books. We've seen this plan played out many times all over the world and the ending is always the same.

This is nothing more than another State sponsored Fast and Furious, only this time the victims will be U.S. Military personnel, instead of Border agents. Anyone who thinks these guns they drop into Syria wont make it to the front lines of Afghanistan is smoking crack.

That is exactly what happened with Usamah Ben Laden.

Aren't Christians, conservatives and Tea Party members now looked upon with suspicion by DHS? They just bought 7,000 M16A2 "Assault" rifles, 2 billion rounds of ammo, and armored vehicles (MRAPS).
Since we are not expecting a "Red Dawn" are these items going to be used to suppress fellow Americans?

Aren't Christians, conservatives and Tea Party members now looked upon with suspicion by DHS? They just bought 7,000 M16A2 "Assault" rifles, 2 billion rounds of ammo, and armored vehicles (MRAPS).
Since we are not expecting a "Red Dawn" are these items going to be used to suppress fellow Americans?

You got it, Toyo,

Well then, Republicans should be thrilled.

Since that's completed by law already what's with all the calls for more gun laws ?

Do an internet search and find out which states require background checks at gun shows. What you will find are the states with the fewest laws have the most gun deaths.

Notice I said "gun deaths" and not "homicides? That's because of the more than 30,000 gun deaths a year, 2/3rds are suicides and most are in Red States. You know. Where conservatives live. And the vast majority are white. So USMB Republicans say, "Oh, they must be Democrats". Yea, right, Democrats.

Well then, Republicans should be thrilled.

As will Democrats - from their standpoint we do not have a right to resist tyranny.

Do an internet search and find out which states require background checks at gun shows. What you will find are the states with the fewest laws have the most gun deaths.

Notice I said "gun deaths" and not "homicides? That's because of the more than 30,000 gun deaths a year, 2/3rds are suicides and most are in Red States. You know. Where conservatives live. And the vast majority are white. So USMB Republicans say, "Oh, they must be Democrats". Yea, right, Democrats.

How is that relevant to my right to life and to defend the same.

Forum List

Back