Democrats Loved Jonathan Gruber Before They Forgot Who He Was

Gruber's only contribution to ObamaCare is he told them what Romney did in Massachusetts.

Not that romney would be caught having a drink with RomneyCare in 2012.
And for that he was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Yeah right

Was he paid hundreds of thousands? And by whom?
really bro, everyone knows he was in on it and in on it deeply enough that pelosi praised his efforts.

and you wonder why we think you are a paid poser

At no time has obama once known what his people are doing, he has never given them an order to do anything.

So why are we surprised he knows nothing about his landmark anti-freedom bill?
Well we had to pass it to find out what was in it.

Seems to me he still doesn't know what's in it

eally bro, everyone knows he was in on it and in on it deeply enough that pelosi praised his efforts.

and you wonder why we think you are a paid poser

I'm sure he was a consultant. You guys make it sound like he wrote the law, though, not just a guy who was asked for his opinion.

Gruber's only contribution to ObamaCare is he told them what Romney did in Massachusetts.

Reflexive Defense of the State and Big Brother

Guy, you people were all for ObamaCare when it was RomneyCare.

Personally, I'd be for going to a Canadian style single payer system. But the Dems had to try to do it your way.

You were all for it until the Black Guy did it.

shrugging-obama.jpg

Sunday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," network White House corespondent Ed Henry asked President President Obama about Jonathan Gruber and the president claimed he had just heard about the ObamaCare architect before walking out on stage in Australia.

President Obama said, "I just heard about this.:dunno: I get well briefed before I come out here. The fact that some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I've completely disagreed with in terms of the voters, is no reflection on the actual process that was run. We had a year-long debate, Ed, I mean, go back and look at your stories. The one thing we can't say is that we did not have a lengthy debate about health care in the United States of America. or that it was not adequately covered. I think it is fair to say that there was not a provision in the health care laws that was not extensively debated and was fully transparent."

Obama on Gruber I Just Heard About This Today
Yeah, and Pelosi had never heard of him.

Don't forget he is reported as making 400,000 dollars for that "only thing."

RomneyCare is the way health care should be done, on the state level.

"That lying fuck!"..........,

was that his 69th lie of the day ? or the 69th blow job he gave Gruber ?

after a few hours the lies and blow jobs gets a bit confusing, hard to separate them after 6+ years of his fucking film canister* lips have been flapping to the tune of "Lie, Lie Liela"

* certainly, you have seen in NGS magazines the African jungle bunnies with all sorts of things in their lips, noses, ears and "other" body parts. right ??

It's funny how the RWnuts have completely given up on arguing against the merits of the ACA and now focus on some irrelevant ad hominem attack on some obscure economics professor.

Personally, I'd be for going to a Canadian style single payer system. But the Dems had to try to do it your way.

You might want to find yourself a more narrow brush. The bold one with which you are currently painting is smearing neighboring features unnecessarily.

And playing the race card? Weak.

we supported states voting and doing it themselves, not the Fed.

but hey, why be honest when
th

It's funny how the RWnuts have completely given up on arguing against the merits of the ACA and now focus on some irrelevant ad hominem attack on some obscure economics professor.
losing freedom is not a merit

just sayin

Republicans loved ObamaCare when it was called "RomneyCare".

1) The two pieces of legislation are vastly different.

2) RomneyCare was not dependent on lack of transparency, the stupidity of the voter, or a necessity of passing the legislation first so that we could then see what is in it.

1) no, they aren't. They are pretty much the same thing.

2) ObamaCare was debated for over a year and a half. If the voters didn't pay attention, it was kind of hteir own fault.

In fairness Obama did not say he had never heard of Gruber. Perhaps he meant he hadnt heard of the videos surfacing. In either case Obama seems to be the last person who hears anything.
But what was he going to say? Yeah, I was there and agree that in order to pass this piece of shit we had to lie our asses off about it and that's why I told the whopper about keeping your doctor?
At least the Left has been revealed for the outrageous liars they are. That people arent outraged across the board is testimony to the gross cynicism that has infected the Left. They really dont care about process at all. They only care they win and get to stick it to people they disagree with.

[

Don't forget he is reported as making 400,000 dollars for that "only thing."

RomneyCare is the way health care should be done, on the state level.

No, it should be done on the national level, which is how every other industrialized nation does it.

My problem with ObamaCare and RomneyCare is that they are both built on perserving the obscene profits of Big Insurance, BIg Pharma and Big Health Care.

Forum List

Back