Democrats Met With Russians

upload_2017-3-3_10-13-10.png

And Schumer's meeting was a matter of public record, and a transcript of what was said is available. The press was invited to document what happened. That's not what happened in all of the Trump campaign meetings.

And Schumer's meeting was a matter of public record, and a transcript of what was said is available. The press was invited to document what happened. That's not what happened in all of the Trump campaign meetings.
Bullshit. Show us the link to this fabled transcript.

Did Schumer lie about having met with Putin or his staff or friends? Was Schumer running for President at the time he had a donut with Putin? Were US intelligence agencies sounding the alarm about Russia meddling in the US Presidential election when Schumer had that donut with Putin? Why didn't the media cover the donut scandal?

:rofl: TALK ABOUT A FAR, unsuccessful Reach!!!

Did Schumer LIE about it under oath or to the FBI?

Was this during a time when the Russians were hacking the DNC and trying to influence our elections?

Was Schumer running for President? With a platform of supporting the murderous thug over NATO, over our allies, and over US existing policy?

Did Scumer invite Russian operatives to the DNC Convention?

Did Schumer get the DNC to change their platform in SUPPORT of Russia?

get back with me, will ya?

Last edited:
Did Schumer lie about having met with Putin or his staff or friends? Was Schumer running for President at the time he had a donut with Putin? Were US intelligence agencies sounding the alarm about Russia meddling in the US Presidential election when Schumer had that donut with Putin? Why didn't the media cover the donut scandal?
All good questions, and I agree with you that Chuckie's meetings with Russian officials should be investigated, but the problem is as a sitting senator, only the senate ethics committee can do it, and if they did, they would have to investigate most of the important people in the Senate for meeting with Russian officials.

RW nut jobs love this crap propaganda from Gateway Pundit, the notorious source for fake news.

Was this during a time when the Russians were hacking the DNC and trying to influence our elections?

Was Schummer running for President? With a platform of supporting the murderous thug over NATO, over our allies, and over US existing policy?

Did Scummr invite Russian operatives to the DNC Convention?

Did Schummer get the DNC to change their platform in SUPPORT of Russia?

I agree with you that Chuckie's Russian connections should be investigated.

I have no idea where that transcript might be, but do you really think there was a public meeting between Putin and a prominent member of the senate without all our security departments FBI, CIA, etc., monitoring every word, burp and fart? The meetings Trump's campaign had weren't public.

I have no idea where that transcript might be, but do you really think there was a public meeting between Putin and a prominent member of the senate without all our security departments FBI, CIA, etc., monitoring every word, burp and fart? The meetings Trump's campaign had weren't public.
You claimed a transcript of Chuckie's conferences with Putin were available, and now you are saying you have no idea if they are.

Wait. I thought they had the goods on Sessions. So they don't know what was said.

Thanks!

All good questions, and I agree with you that Chuckie's meetings with Russian officials should be investigated, but the problem is as a sitting senator, only the senate ethics committee can do it, and if they did, they would have to investigate most of the important people in the Senate for meeting with Russian officials.
Trump supporters are desperately trying to follow the WH talking points designed to change the narrative and direction of this scandal. A US Senator meeting with representatives of foreign countries is not the issue. The issue is Presidential campaign people meeting with foreign officials. Session's was both a campaign official and a Senator. He is in trouble not for meeting with the foreign official, but misleading a Senate hearing committee or lying about it.

No. The FBI and CIA can investigate anyone they want, but why would they? It was a public meeting, and they already know what was said.

You claimed a transcript of Chuckie's conferences with Putin were available, and now you are saying you have no idea if they are.

No. I said I have no idea where they are. It was a public meeting. There is no doubt that a transcript does exist.

Chuck should not have lied about meeting with Putin...oh wait that wasn't chuck who got his balls in a jam lying about meeting with Russians while they were hacking DNC.

RWingers are pathetically inapt at making any legit arguments.

Wait. I thought they had the goods on Sessions. So they don't know what was said.

Thanks!

I know Sessions felt the need to lie about the meetings happening.

Was Schummer running for President? With a platform of supporting the murderous thug over NATO, over our allies, and over US existing policy?

Did Scummr invite Russian operatives to the DNC Convention?

Did Schummer get the DNC to change their platform in SUPPORT of Russia?

But...but...but.....

:p

Forum List

Back