Democrats Met With Russians

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

PUTIN: "You know We are going to f* up your government, right Chuck?!"

SCHUMER: 'Not before the Democratic Party does, Vlad."

(Both laugh)

:lmao:

:rofl: TALK ABOUT A FAR, unsuccessful Reach!!!

Did Schumer LIE about it under oath or to the FBI?

Was this during a time when the Russians were hacking the DNC and trying to influence our elections?

Was Schummer running for President? With a platform of supporting the murderous thug over NATO, over our allies, and over US existing policy?

Did Scummr invite Russian operatives to the DNC Convention?

Did Schummer get the DNC to change their platform in SUPPORT of Russia?

get back with me, will ya?

Great points.

The right-wingers here are too embarrassed to admit they voted for Putin's puppet.
Sounds like your pussy hat is too tight.

Was this during a time when the Russians were hacking the DNC and trying to influence our elections?

Was Schummer running for President? With a platform of supporting the murderous thug over NATO, over our allies, and over US existing policy?

Great points.

The right-wingers here are too embarrassed to admit they voted for Putin's puppet.
giphy.gif

Yeah, he did. He never should have. He buckled under pressure. Pisses me off.
And Schumer's meeting was a matter of public record, and a transcript of what was said is available. The press was invited to document what happened. That's not what happened in all of the Trump campaign meetings.
Wait. I thought they had the goods on Sessions. So they don't know what was said.

Thanks!

I know Sessions felt the need to lie about the meetings happening.

No you don't, because he didn't lie. He answered the question that was asked in the context of how it was asked. Only partisan hillarybots dispute that.

So he recused himself for no reason? Is Sessions a Democrat now?

And Schumer's meeting was a matter of public record, and a transcript of what was said is available. The press was invited to document what happened. That's not what happened in all of the Trump campaign meetings.
Wait. I thought they had the goods on Sessions. So they don't know what was said.

Thanks!

I know Sessions felt the need to lie about the meetings happening.

No you don't, because he didn't lie. He answered the question that was asked in the context of how it was asked. Only partisan hillarybots dispute that.

So he recused himself for no reason? Is Sessions a Democrat now?

he gave a reason, didn't you listen? Or, are you always happy looking stupid?

Bullshit. Show us the link to this fabled transcript.

I have no idea where that transcript might be, but do you really think there was a public meeting between Putin and a prominent member of the senate without all our security departments FBI, CIA, etc., monitoring every word, burp and fart? The meetings Trump's campaign had weren't public.
You claimed a transcript of Chuckie's conferences with Putin were available, and now you are saying you have no idea if they are.
There was no conference. You are just making that up. This was a public meeting and photo op at a Russian-owned gas station in NYC, the first one being opened in the US. It was entirely covered live and on video by the media. It was an open and public meeting.
Got a link?
You want a link denying something took place? How about if you supply a link about a "conference" or even meeting behind closed doors or in private. How would a person even find a link about a non-occurrence?
You claimed it was covered live and there was a vidoe of it, but now you claim there isn't?

This was a public meeting and photo op at a Russian-owned gas station in NYC....
So do liberals often meet Russian leaders at Russian-owned businesses to share a meal and a laugh...?

:p

Every time the first Russian gas station in our country opens, and Putin happens to be in the country.
Uh-huh. Because Putin comes to America and expects to meet with Democrats every time they open a gas station....

:p

(Hey, did that plastic 'Reset' Prop Hillary gave the Russians have the passwords to all the DNC accounts that were hacked taped to the bottom of it - is that how they hacked the DNC's computers so easily? She sold them the access - I heard she was really good at selling access...until she just lost. :p )

He did that time.

I have no idea where that transcript might be, but do you really think there was a public meeting between Putin and a prominent member of the senate without all our security departments FBI, CIA, etc., monitoring every word, burp and fart? The meetings Trump's campaign had weren't public.
You claimed a transcript of Chuckie's conferences with Putin were available, and now you are saying you have no idea if they are.
There was no conference. You are just making that up. This was a public meeting and photo op at a Russian-owned gas station in NYC, the first one being opened in the US. It was entirely covered live and on video by the media. It was an open and public meeting.
Got a link?
You want a link denying something took place? How about if you supply a link about a "conference" or even meeting behind closed doors or in private. How would a person even find a link about a non-occurrence?
You claimed it was covered live and there was a vidoe of it, but now you claim there isn't?
"It" is the key word. What is "it". The Gateway Pundit" link in the OP shows a photo op. That is my version of "it". You are claiming a conference or closed door meeting is "it", hence, it is on you to prove your version of "it", the claim you are making about a conference.

You are claiming a conference or closed door meeting is "it", hence, it is on you to prove your version of "it", the claim you are making about a conference.
I am just claiming what the snowflakes are claiming of Sessions - he met with a Russian, except Schumer did not just meet with A Russian. He met with THE Russian.

Got a link?
"It" is the key word. What is "it". The Gateway Pundit" link in the OP shows a photo op. That is my version of "it". You are claiming a conference or closed door meeting is "it", hence, it is on you to prove your version of "it", the claim you are making about a conference.
In other words you have no clue what Chuckie and Putin talked about or what kind of a deal they may have made.

Got a link?
In other words you have no clue what Chuckie and Putin talked about or what kind of a deal they may have made.
According to the article, they discussed donuts and coffee. The only deal made was who got which donut.

Got a link?
According to the article, they discussed donuts and coffee. The only deal made was who got which donut.
and the donut was hitlery's server.

Hillary_Clinton_and_Sergei_Lavrov_with_reset_button.jpg

Russian reset - Wikipedia

Great points.

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Flashback: Chuck Schumer Meets with Putin in New York City

'Democrat Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer continues to push the Russia conspiracy.
But it was Schumer who met with Putin in New York City – not Trump.'

What can be heard from the Left on this most recent flaming bout of hypocrisy?

View attachment 115226

Did they talk about how to hack the DNC and beat Hillary?
More likely they talked about trying to hush up John Podesta's Kemlin connetions.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election - Breitbart

Got a link?
Or perhaps how they were going to try to cover up John Podesta's Kremlin connections.

And some don't know or refuse to acknowledge the difference between diplomatic talks and negotiations noticed to the WORLD and unlawful secret backroom deal making. Yup, you're on top of it all citing fucking Drudge. DAMN!

Another OP FAIL!
Guess you don't know the difference between courtesy calls from incoming administration officials and rubbing elbows with diplomats in an official capacity.

The point is Democrats are attempting to make any contact with Russian officials as a nefarious act. So you fuckers need to get a fucking life and move on to something based in reality rather than this witch hunt.

Got a link?
What we know is that Lukoil, the Russian oil and gas company bought Getty oil and in 2003 began rebranding Getty stations, the first one being in NYC in Sept of 2003, which is what the OP article is about. You guys are whining about and propagandizing an event that happened over 15 years ago.

Forum List

Back