Democrats more motivated for mid-terms

This whole Supreme Court smear has been a boon for the GOP. People are pissed and outraged at these 11th hour ploys with obvious designs to delay and obstruct.

If the GOP get him confirmed Trump will yell "now get out there and vote, we need more Republicans". He can point to them reversing tax cuts and destroying his efforts to confront trade abusers.

Yup and he can also point them to Pelosi who has said if the Dems get the House back she wants to raise taxes.

The GOP should be leading everything with that little factoid.

Her story kept changing.
She had no idea where the house was.
She had no idea when the party was - not even the YEAR.
She had no evidence.
The witnesses SHE named all say IT NEVER HAPPENED.

'Credible'?

Yeah, obviously , credible enough where we are doing another FBI investigation.

So you guys have a choice - Quietly withdraw his nomination, or tell rape survivors to Drop Dead...

Good luck with that.

The fact that Feinstein had this letter and this information, had already begun talking to Ford, WEEKS earlier - when Kavanaugh visited Feinstein during his meetings with all the politicians as part of the USSC nomination 'interview' - was SEVERELY damaging to her and the Democrats, exposing their deceit and plotting.

Meh, nobody really cares. She referred it to the FBI, and the FBI did nothing with it.

and frankly, if Kavanaugh didn't know this was in his past, he wouldn't have gotten dozens of women to sign a letter vouching for him. Seriously, who does that.

Again- Please, please, please ram this guy onto the court and tell rape survivors to Drop Dead. They will all remember this in November.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. "Polls don't mean anything." "Trump is going to win." Blah, blah, blah.

Just like polls didn't mean anything for Roy Moore or Marie le Pen.

Anyways ...

View attachment 218706

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/B3-BW539_Dshot_NS_20180926031413.png?mod=djemDailyShot
I believe France has superior cyber-security to the US, but it's also luck that most trolls do not speak French. I think it's also illegal to campaign on polling day in France.

I think the Republicans will win the elections big time, through cyber-fraud.

The US has extremely weak intelligence services. If they were any good, they would have prevented Trump from ever becoming POTUS.

Yeah I’m not sure it’s factoring is how pissed republicans are about the Kavanaugh nonsense. It’s energizing and uniting the party like nothing I’ve ever seen

Yeah I’m not sure it’s factoring is how pissed republicans are about the Kavanaugh nonsense. It’s energizing and uniting the party like nothing I’ve ever seen
oh yea, really energized and united..
velencia-kavanaugh-netsupport-0928.png

Her story kept changing.
She had no idea where the house was.
She had no idea when the party was - not even the YEAR.
She had no evidence.
The witnesses SHE named all say IT NEVER HAPPENED.

'Credible'?

Yeah, obviously , credible enough where we are doing another FBI investigation.

So you guys have a choice - Quietly withdraw his nomination, or tell rape survivors to Drop Dead...

Good luck with that.
Flaker CAVED to pressure, not to any 'evidence'. There is none.

Forum List

Back