Democrats Need to Learn How to be a Minority Party

I think civility though...was lost well before now.
Trump = the half-term President. Ring a bell, kiddos?

How do you propose to make him leave since it has been proven that the dimshitscum are the criminals.
Trump is so corrupt it was always, and only, a matter of time. He wanted the title - he never wanted the job and doesn't like it.

Prove his corruption, let's see some real evidence out of your twisted mind.

I tell you what, if the public are on the same page in regards to seeing the clear obstructionism by the Democrats, the mid-terms will hurt them even more. I am guessing, only if they lose a few more seats in the mid-terms, will they get the message.

Trump should be bringing this up as often as he can, I notice he has done so lately and I believe it will have an impact and it will sink in. He can then follow through with strong words to elect positive supporters of his campaign promises in the mid terms so that he can get the job done without obstruction. It would be a massive boost to any and every GOP candidate who campaigns on his promises.
The Orange menace is already - Nixon (who no one cares enough to interview years later).
Considering Nixon died 23 years ago, he doesn't have much to say anyway

I tell you what, if the public are on the same page in regards to seeing the clear obstructionism by the Democrats, the mid-terms will hurt them even more. I am guessing, only if they lose a few more seats in the mid-terms, will they get the message.

Trump should be bringing this up as often as he can, I notice he has done so lately and I believe it will have an impact and it will sink in. He can then follow through with strong words to elect positive supporters of his campaign promises in the mid terms so that he can get the job done without obstruction. It would be a massive boost to any and every GOP candidate who campaigns on his promises.

Like him or love him, agree with him or not, the country rallied behind his campaign promise and rejected the status quo. If he is stymied in exercising the Will of the People, it won't be good for those obstructing.
Should Democrats use as their paradigm of governance the Republicans of the Obama era? Is that how a minority party should act?

No, that would be a mistake. I didn't think the GOP did themselves any favours being that way, in fairness though, they won a large number of seats in the mid terms, and were there to provide balance. The Democrats lost a tonne since 2008 and are only successful due to a divided GOP. Obama rode on the high of massive debt, throwing the huge challenges of the future to the next government while limiting his own International influence because he knew he couldn't afford it.

If this is about the Will of the People, and the direction of the nation, the answers have been outlined and are somewhat clear (other than healthcare, which will always be contentious), the government needs to enact based on the campaign.

Last edited:
Really? You really buy into the crap liberal media is feeding you? They are just going to keep shocking the fish tank every so often to keep Democrats base hostile until Election Day.
The Orange Menace is a corrupt POS. Read the pols - he does. He's toast, just hang in for a bit.

The Orange menace is already - Nixon (who no one cares enough to interview years later).
Considering Nixon died 23 years ago, he doesn't have much to say anyway
Nixon is dead but his resignation lives on. And unlike Trump, he was mostly a decent fellow.

Much could be learned from Gerald R. Ford who was House Minority Leader for two decades. When Democrats dominated the House from 1932 until 1994 Republicans never used inflammatory rhetoric or were obsructionist. Ford was Minority leader from 1963 until he took over as President in 1974 always go a long well with his Democratic counterparts. GOP had a list of things they wanted done and knew what was impossible to ask for. They accepted their role as minority party with civility. Democrats need to understand that state legislatures draw up districts..GOP dominates state government...so they are going to be the minority party for a long time. This would do much to turn down the temperature.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/ge...d=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP3095&k_clickid=3x3095

White people need to learn to be a minority race in America.

How do you propose to make him leave since it has been proven that the dimshitscum are the criminals.
Trump is so corrupt it was always, and only, a matter of time. He wanted the title - he never wanted the job and doesn't like it.
Explain? You just made a bold statement.
Read Chomsky. Never worry about the utterly corrupt - they always undo themselves given time

Much could be learned from Gerald R. Ford who was House Minority Leader for two decades. When Democrats dominated the House from 1932 until 1994 Republicans never used inflammatory rhetoric or were obsructionist. Ford was Minority leader from 1963 until he took over as President in 1974 always go a long well with his Democratic counterparts. GOP had a list of things they wanted done and knew what was impossible to ask for. They accepted their role as minority party with civility. Democrats need to understand that state legislatures draw up districts..GOP dominates state government...so they are going to be the minority party for a long time. This would do much to turn down the temperature.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/ge...d=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP3095&k_clickid=3x3095

White people need to learn to be a minority race in America.
Indeed.

Like him or love him, agree with him or not, the country rallied behind his campaign promise and rejected the status quo. If he is stymied in exercising the Will of the People, it won't be good for those obstructing.
Should Democrats use as their paradigm of governance the Republicans of the Obama era? Is that how a minority party should act?
Democrats had both Houses and the executive branch for first two years of Obama. Ran Obamacare through without a reading of the bill. W Bush had both Houses for 4 of his 8 years. Clinton had both Houses for 2 of his 8 years. GH Bush had a majority'in the legislative branch for 0 of his four years. Reagan had the Senate for two years out of his 8 years, never had the House. Carter had majority in both for all of his 4 years. Ford had majority for 0 of his 2 years. Nixon had 0. Johnson had both for 6. Kennedy both for 2 and 3/4.

Read Chomsky. Never worry about the utterly corrupt - they always undo themselves given time
the premise being corrupt in the first place...hence...a fail.

the premise being corrupt in the first place...hence...a fail.
The premise is entirely valid, That's why I'm, What, me worry?

Trump was always going to fail because he is - Trump.

Forum List

Back