Democrats on course for a "brokered convention"

Big Mikey is 77 years old....

Biden, the Bern, and Big Mikey = three old men = not "diversity"

LOL!!!!

Hillary isn't.... no.

But expect Hillary to show up at that BROKERED Convention....

LOL!!!!!

There wouldn't be an authentic Jerry Springer Show episode without her....

I wouldn't get too cocky yet.

When the Dems win, it is always with a candidate from "out of left field" like Slick and the closeted Cocksucker....

When "the favorite" wins, the Dems usually lose.

Trump's best chances are against Biden and Hate Hoax Harris. Some of the others could be trouble....

When??? How far in the future you thinkin?

The only real candidate The Democrat Party has is........

HILLARY!

They know it and the elites of the party have the fix already well in.
They just don't want YOU to know that yet.

And the brokering goes on... and on.... and it will have to go on another 10 hours, because that's the next time Hillary will wake up from her Parkinson's meds....

When??? How far in the future you thinkin?

I still stand by that statement, even with Hate Hoax Harris out of the race. Low IQ Joe is an idiot who is 100% guilty of bilking the US taxpayer, and the Dems will pay a big price if they nominate him.... they will lose the House too.

Now, who has the best chance of beating Trump in a general. I initially thought it was Klobuchar, but she appears to have a "health issue" that definitely is hurting her now. So, now, I'd probably say Gabbard. Democrats say they hate Gabbard, but if the choice is Gabbard or Trump, they'll come out and vote. Gabbard is, unfortunately, very leftist on size of government issues...

This Dem primary season has all the "ingredients" for a brokered convention. It is perfectly clear that 15% but not 20% will vote for Bernie whether Bernie campaigns or ends up in a coma. Pistol Pete has over 5% that will not leave him. Pocahontas and Low IQ Joe are the two real "variables," the ones who could implode. But there isn't a "white knight" to be found.

Mikey Bloomberg is getting the Zionist Warmonger vote, but he is barely functional beyond it, and really nutty, banning large soda cups and chasing cats out of hotel lobbies. I think Mikey gets stuck at about 8%, but it will hold. Mikey is likely the end of Tom Steyer, who is a "carbon copy."

Tulsi Gabbard's 5% likely likes just her, since she really is the only authentic person and patriot in the race, and she has credibility, something sorely lacking in the rest.

Klobuchar could be a "dark horse" for sure, assuming her "shaking" on stage issue is behind her, which it likely is not.

NOBODY can hold 30% in this race.

Low IQ Joe is getting almost all of his support from black voters, who apparently don't even know Cocksucker Obama doesn't support him....

and the "Jerry Springer Dem Primary" continues....
But it CAN be proven that the Biden family likes blacks, since Groping Joe's great-granddaddy actually owned a few!!!

This Dem primary season has all the "ingredients" for a brokered convention. It is perfectly clear that 15% but not 20% will vote for Bernie whether Bernie campaigns or ends up in a coma. Pistol Pete has over 5% that will not leave him. Pocahontas and Low IQ Joe are the two real "variables," the ones who could implode. But there isn't a "white knight" to be found.

Mikey Bloomberg is getting the Zionist Warmonger vote, but he is barely functional beyond it, and really nutty, banning large soda cups and chasing cats out of hotel lobbies. I think Mikey gets stuck at about 8%, but it will hold. Mikey is likely the end of Tom Steyer, who is a "carbon copy."

Tulsi Gabbard's 5% likely likes just her, since she really is the only authentic person and patriot in the race, and she has credibility, something sorely lacking in the rest.

Klobuchar could be a "dark horse" for sure, assuming her "shaking" on stage issue is behind her, which it likely is not.

NOBODY can hold 30% in this race.

Low IQ Joe is getting almost all of his support from black voters, who apparently don't even know Cocksucker Obama doesn't support him....

and the "Jerry Springer Dem Primary" continues....

Klobuchar either has early-onset Parkinson's, or she's just a 'nervous Nellie'.

Enter a new factor:

The Democrats, as you surely have figured out, have no respect for The U.S. Constitution or any of its provisions.

One of the first "proofs" was the ignoring of the requirement that Presidents must bee U.S. born.

That they now also feel free to ignore the age requirments...well, the door is open for their now most-likely candidate for 2020:

Greta 2020.jpeg

Back to the caves or we'll all DIE!
Go Greta - Make America ReGret!

Forum List

Back