Democrats pine for Trump as GOP nominee

exactly…..
Geesus. They’ve knew it when they chose Biden. Biden couldn’t make it through the primary process on other occasions when he had to drop out he polled so low.

Its hilarious. No matter who they run, they beat imbecile Trump. The GOP caters to the lowest IQ 30% which makes up 3/4 of their base. Their hands are tied .
Who beat imbecile Trump? Your ilk doesn't show up to actually vote, so it must have been the leftyvirus fake mailin ballot magic show, no??
And a lecture on lowest IQ after mentioning Poopeypants in the same post? Hahahahahahahaha.

Who beat imbecile Trump? Your ilk doesn't show up to actually vote, so it must have been the leftyvirus fake mailin ballot magic show, no??
And a lecture on lowest IQ after mentioning Poopeypants in the same post? Hahahahahahahaha.
Ha ha,
the gop is relegated to election denial…..that’s how low their expectations are.

Imagine a Presidential debate between Larry Hogan and Sleepy Joe.

Biden opens up the debate and points out Hogan's support for Bidenmania in his previous campaign, and if Larry didn't like Brandon, why did he vote for him.

Debate over.

Hogan would be check mated.

No, seriously, we are afraid that Trump will win again. Don't run him. We'd rather lose to DiSantis than beat Trump.

I can't wait for you guys to figure this out in your primaries. How are you going to overtake the majority of your members who are Trumpbots? You need to throw Trump under the bus. Once you guys throw him under the bus like you do everyone else, DiSantis will be your new Messiah.
bobo you are so full of shit......geezus dont you ever stop?....

The democrats have out voted the Republicans for 15 years straight....
In Georgia black people make up 25% of the population but are only represented by 1/7th of the government via gerrymandering.

But it backfired on them. They spread out the "liberals" and put some in this conservative district and some in that one. But then suddenly those red districts are tighter races. Then add to it that you guys are trying to make abortion illegal. So now you have former republican women voters voting Democratic.

And you wonder why you lost seats when you were expecting a red wave?

Your opinion is wrong. We've been privied to his toxicity for several years now. We already know the circus we're going to get with him back in the White House. He doesn't stand a chance and the Republican Party will continue to incur further losses.

"Your opinion is wrong"?

Nobody's opinion is ever wrong.

That's why it's called "an opinion".

And no matter how odious one's opinion is to you, they're still entitled to it.

SMH :auiqs.jpg:

Of course, they do. They know they'll annihilate him and have their fourth victorious election cycle in a row.

Members of President Biden’s party are openly pining for Trump to become the 2024 Republican nominee, believing he is just too flawed to win a general election.

They argue that the situation today is markedly different from 2016, not least because voters now know what they get with Trump in office. And Democrats are eager to have such a beatable opponent in an election that is likely to be challenging for their party.

So watcha gonna do or say if I tell you that I'm actually hoping that DeSantis will run? Of course that's probably not going to happen and I'll go with Trump if that's my only option, but DeSantis would wind by a landslide.

So watcha gonna do or say if I tell you that I'm actually hoping that DeSantis will run? Of course that's probably not going to happen and I'll go with Trump if that's my only option, but DeSantis would wind by a landslide.

I would probably vote for DeSantis. I won't vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back