Democrats pine for Trump as GOP nominee

Of course, they do. They know they'll annihilate him and have their fourth victorious election cycle in a row.

Members of President Biden’s party are openly pining for Trump to become the 2024 Republican nominee, believing he is just too flawed to win a general election.

They argue that the situation today is markedly different from 2016, not least because voters now know what they get with Trump in office. And Democrats are eager to have such a beatable opponent in an election that is likely to be challenging for their party.

Hopefully when the economy collapses, it'll be under a Democrat president. Biden created this. Let him take responsibility for it

The Establishment will do whatever it takes in attempts to ensure you eat the same bowl of shit you have been chewing on for the last 7 decades.
Only nitwits are still holding their breath and thinking their interests and support should be directed towards Capitol Hill or the White House.

Btw, like I said before,.. Trump isn't bad, but I would personally rather have DeSantis.

Hmm,.. I guess you're not as much of a dumbass as I thought you were. I still don't like you, but the fact that you would vote for DeSantis is a redeeming quality about you

If the choice is Biden and ANYBODY, only a dumbass would not vote for ANYBODY

If the choice is Biden and ANYBODY, only a dumbass would not vote for ANYBODY

Did I say that? Of course I would vote for Trump if there wasn't somebody I believed to be better in my own political party. I do believe that I said that already.

Did I say that? Of course I would vote for Trump if there wasn't somebody I believed to be better in my own political party. I do believe that I said that already.
No, you didn't. I was referring to DTMB. I hope he would make that choice, but I know he despises President Trump.

No, you didn't. I was referring to DTMB. I hope he would make that choice, but I know he despises President Trump.

And I know you despise me so I'm curious as why you never actually put me on ignore and are still talking to me,... But I wouldn't get on it for Spaz for the record.

And I know you despise me so I'm curious as why you never actually put me on ignore and are still talking to me,... But I wouldn't get on it for Spaz for the record.
I put you on ignore for awhile then take you off ignore, then back on ignore when you mock my friends who are actually good and kind hearted people who dont believe in torturing animals for "food.". That is a better person than you if you're okay with animal abuse.

I put you on ignore for awhile then take you off ignore, then back on ignore when you mock my friends who are actually good and kind hearted people who dont believe in torturing animals for "food.". That is a better person than you if you're okay with animal abuse.

I don't think I ever actually mocked them, I just always say whatever floats your boat just don't sink mine, because when you do that's when I get snappy and regular people don't "torture" animals for food. It's what happens on a farm.

However, politically wise, except for the fact that you might prefer Trump over DeSantis, we basically have common ground which is why I never took you off my follows list.

most sane people could care less about trump....
SNL skits say Trump is still on our minds. And he's running again. You not caring is how he won last time. Did you like him in charge? Then continue doing what you're doing. 50 50 chance you'll "win".

Of course, they do. They know they'll annihilate him and have their fourth victorious election cycle in a row.

Members of President Biden’s party are openly pining for Trump to become the 2024 Republican nominee, believing he is just too flawed to win a general election.

They argue that the situation today is markedly different from 2016, not least because voters now know what they get with Trump in office. And Democrats are eager to have such a beatable opponent in an election that is likely to be challenging for their party.

The difference is, voters also know what it would be like with Biden in office. Before, they thought Biden would be Obama 2.0. He turned out to be Carter 2.0. So democrats may want to be careful counting their chickens before they're hatched. Comparing 4 years of Trump to 4 years of Biden will give the voters a clear understanding what their vote means. Every day they buy food and are reminded of the catastrophe that Biden is. Under Trump I could eat for less than 50 bucks a week EASY. Under Biden, I'm struggling to eat worse quality food at 75 dollars a week.

In Georgia black people make up 25% of the population but are only represented by 1/7th of the government via gerrymandering.

But it backfired on them. They spread out the "liberals" and put some in this conservative district and some in that one. But then suddenly those red districts are tighter races. Then add to it that you guys are trying to make abortion illegal. So now you have former republican women voters voting Democratic.

And you wonder why you lost seats when you were expecting a red wave?

Nobody is trying to make abortion illegal. Why continue this long debunked talking point?

SNL skits say Trump is still on our minds. And he's running again. You not caring is how he won last time. Did you like him in charge? Then continue doing what you're doing. 50 50 chance you'll "win".
yea i did care last time by not voting for him....you should try doing that this time around.....

yea i did care last time by not voting for him....you should try doing that this time around.....
I feel like the economy and country is on the right track. If Biden or DiSantis win in 2024. Stop crying "the entire system is corrupt". It's what you got fool. Make the best of it.

If I thought the GOP benefited me I'd vote for them. But I don't believe they do. And so I have to go with social wedge issues. I'm a straight white well to do educated male who advocates for gay brown poor stupid women.

Why would I do that? Because it's the right thing to do. If your moral compass is broke well then....

I feel like the economy and country is on the right track. If Biden or DiSantis win in 2024. Stop crying "the entire system is corrupt". It's what you got fool. Make the best of it.

If I thought the GOP benefited me I'd vote for them. But I don't believe they do. And so I have to go with social wedge issues. I'm a straight white well to do educated male who advocates for gay brown poor stupid women.

Why would I do that? Because it's the right thing to do. If your moral compass is broke well then....
im sure all those stupid gay brown poor woman believe you....

im sure all those stupid gay brown poor woman believe you....

You know what? It's them who make me more conservative. They push me towards the dark side and the dark side pushes me towards them.

Why do I side with them? Because I was once

a. Stupid
b. An immigrant. At least my dad was. And I saw how they treated him. I can't join the team that did this to my family. Now I'm suppose to do it to new immigrants?
c. Gay. JK.
d. Poor
e. A Woman. JK But it could be true today

I have empathy for other people. People not like me. People outside of my clan.

You know what? It's them who make me more conservative. They push me towards the dark side and the dark side pushes me towards them.

Why do I side with them? Because I was once

a. Stupid
b. An immigrant. At least my dad was. And I saw how they treated him. I can't join the team that did this to my family. Now I'm suppose to do it to new immigrants?
c. Gay. JK.
d. Poor
e. A Woman. JK But it could be true today

I have empathy for other people. People not like me. People outside of my clan.
sure you do.....you seem to forget that many here have read what you have already posted about poor dark woman.....

sure you do.....you seem to forget that many here have read what you have already posted about poor dark woman.....
So what? Did I give them shit for not voting? Did I tell them to stop having kids they can't afford? Stop having kids with men who won't be fathers?

All good advice for people not already doing these things. Don't you think?

Forum List

Back