Democrats post too many threads here to shut out Conservatives

yeh, I'm just pointing out what many of us know already.

I never answer lib's threads, to speak of.

I know it's all about Orange Man Bad and

Dems Perfect..

:rolleyes:
You've absolutely gotta be fucking kidding me. :auiqs.jpg:

Cons and the alt-right outnumber progressives and lefties by at LEAST 12 to 1 on this board....and that's a VERY broad guess.

Dumbest post of the week slides in under the wire on Friday. :)

Cons and the alt-right outnumber progressives and lefties by at LEAST 12 to 1 on this board....and that's a VERY broad guess.

i like to balance things out. i wish people would list topics that are under represented so i post about them!

They do not outnumber the narrative. The narrative is supported by the staff.

ha ha... look who is calling someone Dumb

you are too dumb to see that the first 5 threads in Politics is usually from demonrats despite Rs outnumbering them here

Basically they just dupe each other.
don't get it?

oh, duplicate.. Yeh.. That's why I fall asleep reading the titles of the first 5 threads every day which are usually posted by demonrats. Then just as I am about to snooze off, I think to run to General or Religion or just anywhere else.. planning to come back later and check out the middle 10 threads at Politics.

ha ha... look who is calling someone Dumb

you are too dumb to see that the first 5 threads in Politics is usually from demonrats despite Rs outnumbering them here
OK, you asked for it. Here are the first five threads in Politics. We'll throw out IM2 and the Serial Thread Starter.
By my count, that's 3 out of 5.

1666381845196.png

The narrative that Trump is somehow a threat to democracy and that the fraud never happened when it was more than obvious to any objective person.
Trump knows that the fraud never happened.

By all means ignore the news.

Many Republicans have said that there was no fraud.

Just ignore the news.

Some members bear hateful grudges against the mods for some reason. :dunno:
I bear hateful grudges against the people (using the term loosely) who are in power and shouldn't be bc they arethugs and took it byforce and bc they advocate murdering and molesting children,

That is justifiable hate-icide..

or since 2 negatives = a positive.. I guess it is charitycide.. killing off all feeling ofcharity toward someone

yeh, I'm just pointing out what many of us know already.

I never answer lib's threads, to speak of.

I know it's all about Orange Man Bad and

Dems Perfect..

:rolleyes:
You joined two weeks ago. How many threads have you started so far?

How many threads just today?

Forum List

Back