Democrats questioning Trump CIA nominee about GLOBULL warming

Since Trump has completely discredited the CIA and said their intelligence can't be trusted, Democrats shouldn't bother with any questioning. Maybe Trump will just disband the apparently useless agency.

Un-Fucking-Believable how ridiculous these morons are. It the CIA for fucks sake. Thank God these morons lost
Just lashing out...I believe it is referred to as the "death throes"...last horahs
I certainly hope so.
I mean seriously, what possible relevance would this asinine line of questions have to do with his job?
He was smirking & laughing as he answered the absurd questions lol

Since Trump has completely discredited the CIA and said their intelligence can't be trusted, Democrats shouldn't bother with any questioning. Maybe Trump will just disband the apparently useless agency.
Certainly the CIA will have to undergo a bottom up review before it can be given any credibility again. Obama has so thoroughly politicized the agency that it is now trying to undermine the credibility of American intel services after Jan. 20.

"US intelligence officials have warned their Israeli counterparts that President-elect Donald Trump’s ties to Russia could pose a security threat, since information passed on to his administration may reach Moscow and from there be leaked to Iran, a Hebrew-language daily reported Thursday.

During a recent meeting between US and Israeli intelligence staff, the Americans also assessed that Russia has some kind of leverage over Trump, but did not go into details, the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper claimed, citing unidentified Israeli officials who were present at the session."

US officials said to warn: Trump’s ties to Russia could pose security risk to Israel

How can this not be treason?

Un-Fucking-Believable how ridiculous these morons are. It the CIA for fucks sake. Thank God these morons lost
Just lashing out...I believe it is referred to as the "death throes"...last horahs
I certainly hope so.
I mean seriously, what possible relevance would this asinine line of questions have to do with his job?
It's like the circus left town but only took the tents

200_s.gif

How badly has Obama gutted the CIA?

So badly that Obama Bin Lying's Political Sycophants are asking The CIA nominee about Global Warming?
WTF?

Fire everyone of these Obama Appointees, and anyone these appointees hired.

We need more CIA reports on Golden Showers that never happened, and Hacking that cannot be verified.

Suddenly The CIA is going to start spying on people for.....wait for it...exhaling CO2, now?

You can not make this shit up.

How badly has Obama gutted the CIA?

So badly that Obama Bin Lying's Political Sycophants are asking The CIA nominee about Global Warming?
WTF?

Fire everyone of these Obama Appointees, and anyone these appointees hired.

We need more CIA reports on Golden Showers that never happened, and Hacking that cannot be verified.

Suddenly The CIA is going to start spying on people for.....wait for it...exhaling CO2, now?

You can not make this shit up.
Possibly spying on Alaskans trying to catch them burning wood for heat.

So ridiculous

This line of questioning reminds me of the Guam tipping over dumbass as well as the woman who thought we had already landed a man on Mars.

Shows the level of intelligence of the Democratic voting base that these buffoons get elected to begin with.

I would deflect too if my party was this stupid.

You're right.We should move on to the important stuff like pussy grabbing, golden showers, and what ever happened to all those investigators Trump sent to Hawaii.

I certainly hope so.

Good for him. Nothing like a good laugh in the AM.

Good thread Gramps and I've LMAO reading it.

You're right.We should move on to the important stuff like pussy grabbing, golden showers, and what ever happened to all those investigators Trump sent to Hawaii.

So Butt Hurt.

How's Hillary, Anthony Weiner's and Podesta's Pizza Shop running these days?

More acknowledgement that your party is full of loons.
Voted in by loons like you & the other leftists in this thread who realize how stupid this was but are too cowardly to admit it.

So Butt Hurt.

How's Hillary, Anthony Weiner's and Podesta's Pizza Shop running these days?

The difference being that the pizza shop has been proven to be fake news. How do you explain something like golden showers to the kids Thanks Trump, you disgusting kinky bastard.

More acknowledgement that your party is full of loons.
Voted in by loons like you & the other leftists in this thread who realize how stupid this was but are too cowardly to admit it.

Yes, it was stupid for Trump to do that.

Forum List

Back